neighbours kid // tommyinnit...

By dreamingpinkly

you move into a new neighbourhood and a tall blonde boy is your neighbour, and you fall in love. More

♡︎ ʜᴇᴀᴅs ᴜᴘ! ♡︎
ᴇʏᴇs ʟᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ
ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ
ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ
ᴛᴡɪᴛᴄʜ ᴄʜᴀᴛ
ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ
ɪ ɢᴜᴇss
ʜᴏᴘᴇғᴜʟʟʏ
ᴄʀʏ ғᴏʀ ʜᴇʟᴘ
sᴛᴏᴘ
sᴛᴀʏ ᴏᴠᴇʀ
ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ
ᴛᴏᴘ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ
ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ
ᴍᴀᴋᴇs sᴇɴsᴇ
ᴀ ᴛʀɪᴘ
ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪᴅᴇ
ᴛʜᴇᴍ
ᴛʜᴇ ǫᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴ
ғᴇʀʀɪs ᴡʜᴇᴇʟ
ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ᴏʀ ᴅᴀʀᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴀʟᴋ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏᴏʟ
ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛ
sᴏʀᴛ ᴏғ
ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴅᴀʏ
ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ
ғɪʀsᴛ ᴅᴀʏ ᴏғ ᴄᴏʟʟᴇɢᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴜɴᴇᴛᴛᴇ
ᴀ ᴘʀᴏᴘᴇʀ...
ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ
ғ**ᴋ ɪᴛ.
ᴏᴜᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴘᴇɴ
sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇ
sᴇᴇɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀ
sᴏᴍᴇ ɴᴇᴡs
sᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴏᴜʀ ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇs
'ɪᴛs ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ'
ᴀᴘʀɪʟ 9ᴛʜ
A long time

ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ sᴏ

6.7K 163 236
By dreamingpinkly

i woke up with the sun shining bright. I look out of the window. The view was a lot more clearer now that it was day. The beach was already filling up with people, and of course with the crazy ass children.

i felt eome slight breathing next to me, i turn around to see tommy sleeping next to me. Not in his bed, but in mine.

it felt like he was having a good dream. He was slightly smiling. So obviously he was dreaming about something wonderful.

after a few seconds he puts his arm over me, holding me tight, not wanting me to go. I supported my head onto his. His smile grew bigger. I was playing with his blonde locks for a while, until i heard slight groaning.

I look at him. He was trying to wake up, but the sun was way too bright. He was squinting his eyes so he wouldnt get blinded by the shimmering sun. After a while he got used to the light, and looked at me. His eyes filled with happiness. Seeing him this happy made me feel joy.

not to mention were a thing now. Like, dating. I at first imagined it, and now it actually happened. Were actually dating. Im dating tommy the motherfucking innit. The greatest person in the entire world.

'good morning' he said with his raspy morning voice.

'good morning, you slept well yeah?' I asked him

he nodded. He obviously wanted to continue sleeping.

'what time is it?' He asked me trying to sit up.

I look at the clock next to the tv.

9.14.

'9.14' i told him

'we still have time until breakfast right?' He asked sitting up.

'well were supposed to all meet at the restuarant at 9.45, so a little' i assured him.

he then wraps both of his arms around me, and lays down. Forcing me to lay down with him. I let out a small giggle as he pulls the blanket over both of us.

'tommy we have to get up' i told him, making myself comfortable.

'Just 5 more minutes' he told me yawning.

I knew we werent gonna stay like this for 5 minutes. And honetsly i kind of wanted to stay like this for longer. I felt comfortable in his grip. I felt like i didnt need to worry about anything in the world. We both did.

He held me tighter after i tried to move. He didnt want me to go. He obviously wanted to stay like this for as long as possible. Now that we were dating, doing these things is normal. And i think he wanted to cuddle like this before, he just couldnt confess he liked me earlier. Same for me.

im glad that we started dating. Im glad we both liked eachother. With him i didnt feel empty inside anymore. It felt like some missing place from my body was filled. And that fill in was tommy.

after about 15 minutes i look at the time.

9.30

i look at tommy. He fell asleep. Again.

i shook him gently, he groaned and mumbled something.

'tommy' i whispered. 'We gotta go'

he didnt respond.

i tried to lift his hand off my waist, which he proceeds to hold me more tightly.

i let out a giggle.

i finally found a way to get out of his grip. I put my feet on the ground and open my suitcase. I tried to find a nice outfit for today.

i decided to go a little basic. I took some mom jeans, a white tank top and a white hoodie on top. I put on a necklace and some hairclips. I didnt wanna put on any makeup today, i didnt feel the need too.

i look over at tommy, who was trying to wake up again. He sits up and looks next to him, he then looks at me and smiles.

'you look nice' he said.

'thank you tommy' i said smiling back. 'Now get up, we dont wanna be late'

he groans, but gets up. He opens his suitcase and takes a hoodie and his normal blue jeans. He went to the bathroom to change.

meanwhile i opened twitter. I was quite surprised. My tweet that i made of our hotel room, got 400k likes, 100k comments and 68k retweets. Thats the most ive ever gotten.

i check on who retweeted, and surprisingly most of the people from the dream smp retweeted my tweet. Even the people who werent on the trip with us. Including dream, he also retweeted it, what the fuck?!

tommy came out of the bathroom, he rubbed his eyes. He was still pretty tired. His hair was messy. He looked in the mirror and groaned, trying to fix his hair. I chuckled, seeing him so determined to fix his hair is not something you see everyday.

when he finally kind of fixed it, he looked at me.

'i tried ok?' He said.

i started laughing, to which he started laughing aswell.

'cmon, lets go' i said taking our keys. He opened the door and left, he held the door for me. I thanked him. He closed the door after i came out, and i locked it.

we finally made it to the restuarant. We saw niki sitting near a table, but wilbur and george were nowhere to be seen. Heh, george is actually not found.

we started walking towards her, as soon as she heard footsteps she lifted her head and looked at us. She began to smile.

'good morning you two!' she said smiling 'how did you guys sleep?'

'really well actually' tommy said sitting on to a chair, i sat next to him.

'good good, what about you y/n' she turned to me.

'actually amazingly well' i said.

'well thats amazing to hear!' Niki said. Me and her started giggling out of nowhere, tommy was confused, but he didnt question it.

'imma go get food, if thats okay?' Tommy turns to us.

'yeah yeah, go ahead' i said. Before he left he smiled at me and walked away.

'what was that about?' niki asked me.

'what was what about?' I asked her confused.

'tommy gave you a weird smile' she said

i giggled.

'niki i dont know of you know, but people tend to smile sometimes' i told her

'well yeah but he gave you like a weirdly, kind of smile. I dont know he doesnt usually smile like that' she said determined. She knew that something was going on.

'niki your overreacting' i said. Even though she wasnt. Me and tommy were dating, and i promised i would tell her, but it was too soon. I mean we started dating about 10 hours ago! We needed time.

tommy came back with his food, and then niki proceeds to go get hers.

'did you tell her anything' tommy asked trying to be quiet.

'no tommy, its way too soon' i said looking at him.

'agreed' he said while biting a bagel. I smiled and played with his hair, until i heard steps.

i quickly put my hand on my lap. Tommy was surprised by my sudden action, but after he saw two boys sitting beside us, he understood.

'Good morning guys' george greeted.

'hey' i said.

Niki came back with her food. George and wilbur somehow already had theyre food, now it was my turn.

after we all got our food we had small talk, but at the same time we all ate. It was obvious that we were all hungry. And george for some reason was speedrun eating his food.

'okay, guys' wilbur said while swallowing a piece of a pancake 'i was thinking that maybe we would all go to a themepark today! There is one just a few miles from here'

'im down' george said.

'im fine with that aswell, but im not going on any crazy rollercoasters' niki said.

'yeah sure why not?' Tommy said.

'Alright' i said.

after that we all ate our food quickly, went to our rooms and started getting ready, and after that to wilburs car.

we all got into the car, with wilbur in the drivers seat, george in the passengers seat, and me, tommy and niki in the backseat. We all put on our seatbelts and began to drive.

it was a sunny day today. The sun was shining brighter then ever, it felt warm on my skin. The clouds were nice and bright. The sky was a beautiful baby blue colour. The trees were flowing because of the wind, god brighton was gorgeous.

I could hear the children screaming from the beach. I felt a little comfort, even though the children were going crazy. I could see how frustrated the parents were. Im really glad i dont have to babysit this year.

After a few minutes i noticed how the car was slowing down. I looked out of my window, and i see the sign of the theme
park, and also, a ginormous ferris wheel.

1512 words! ♡︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3 0 1
Wilbur gets stabbed in an alleyway only to switch lives with someone from another world. A world where fairies, giants, magic used to exist. He finds...
140 0 24
Your child hood friend leaves for a while and then your life turns up side down.Then when your family runs in to trouble he come's back to help. You...
2.1K 94 27
You are part of a band with three of your friends then one day you get a call from your friend Tommy, he's doing a vlog with his friends band and sin...
501K 19.3K 79
This story takes place where the real world is in minecraft. I got this idea from origin smp. You are a feline, and one day after a walk in the woods...