๐‹๐ˆ๐Œ๐„๐‘๐„๐๐‚๐„ - James Po...

By -wonderIand

เฟเพ‚ เผ˜ึจ๐–ฆน In which ๐ฃ๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ approaches a loud hufflepuff named ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๏ฟฝ... More

๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐— ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ก๐—–๐—˜
๐—”๐—–๐—ง ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜
1- the beggining of her
2- bee and sky, the duo
3- phat potions
4- meet me in the kitchens, bro
5- surprise...
6- see your future
7- room of requirements
8- WE DID NOT HAVE SEX
9- falling
10-River's regret
11- Ember White's love
12- the ball preparation๏ฟผ๏ฟผs
13-the ball
14- anddd shes drunk.
15- halfassed sorrys
16-sirius's birthday
17- quidditch game
18- thats an idea
19- the smell of comfort
20- late night owlery
21- pack it up ember white
22- Christmas Woes
23- the surprise present
24- its elvendork bitch
25- exams are gross
๐—”๐—–๐—ง ๐—ง๐—ช๐—ข
26- letters
27- guitar
27.5- Nightmares |Interlude
28- last first day
29- the chilling tale of Regulus Black
30- down horsey, down
31- the breakup game
32- trust me and love me
33- when I say run, run.
34- Hourglass
35- scars
36- shut up and kiss me
37- confess your sins
38- day of love
39- So, christmas is still soon
40- the sibling pact
41- New years woes.
42- expecto patronum (the remix)
43- dumblewhore
44- The story of Estelle White
45- Please talk to me
46- Valentines day is cool
47- WE HAD SEX!
48- Order of the Pheonix
49- apprentice
50- N.E.W.T.S.
51- Graduating hogwarts
๐—”๐—–๐—ง ๐—ง๐—›๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—˜
52- Prepare for the wedding
53- Wedding!
54- Honey is gross with no moon
55- wtf is a job
56- hell nah.
56.5 - bigger issues | Interlude
58- e & f
59- h.p.
60- motherhood (cool emoji glasses)
61- copycat
62- The prophecy
63- Christmas!
65- beg
66- bloodied crown
67- Screams and shouts
68- flowers on a grave
69- from Mckinnon
70- secret keeper
71-October 31, 1981
72- recoming
73- the end
๐—˜๐—ฃ๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—š๐—จ๐—˜
BONUS - slughorn's class, 1st year
BONUS - Limerence: the hit film

57- sincerly, r.a.b

8.3K 327 431
By -wonderIand

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
TW: DEATH

CHAPTER FIFTY-SEVEN!
                      - Limerence

"  Regulus is dead  "

JAMES SAT IN THE ROOM UPSTAIRS, FINISHING PAPERWORK. She read Romeo and Juliet, on occasion rubbing her stomach. A reminder of how happy she was to be starting a family. Even if it was in the midst of a war.

They, referring to James and Ember, would protect their child with their heart, everything they had. She didn't care if the child she would birth was a boy or girl, she just knew that they would never be alone in this world of madness.

A letter falling gracefully into her lap caught her off guard. She looked up to see an unfamiliar owl. "Thank you..." she muttered, looking at the owl with furrowed eyebrows. Shes seen the owls from the order before and this one didn't quite match them.

Assuming it's just another thing from work, Ember opened it without care. God, how she would regret that.

A parchment fell out, swirling beautifully to the ground. Elvendork wiggled from her spot beside Ember and grabbed it between her teeth, taking it back up to the blonde woman.

Ember unfolded the parchement. Reading it over and gasping... this was not a letter from work.

Dear Ember Potter,

We haven't spoken in such a long time, I believe I'm forgetting myself. As I hear... your married to Potter now? So you're no longer a White. I see, and I quite enjoy it. You and James were always perfect together. I told you on the day you were engaged. Now, you have a little child on the way. I really hope the best for you, Ember.

I still wear the friendship bracelet you gave me. It gives me comfort. I surely hope you don't hate me. I couldn't deal with you hating me. I promise you I'm doing good. I'm fixing my mistakes. I've already done so much that people don't know, yet. I think he's aware though.

I know you hate me for becoming the thing I promised I wouldn't. You gave me an out. You gave me an opportunity to leave this horrid fate I have slowly made for myself. I still didn't take it. The walls I built up around myself have stopped protecting me.

You gave me an option in a letter you sent a while back. You came to me at your graduation, I could leave everything for you. I could join you and James Potter. I wish I had. Alas, I didn't. Though it may seem like the biggest sacrifice I will make as a person I've already completed so much of my end goal. I just need to do one last thing and it'll all be over... It'll all make sense in the end, I swear.

I can't tell you exactly what I'm doing. I care for you too much. I couldn't risk you like that, I am no monster. Not even as much as my brother may make me out to be.

Truly, thank you Ember. I can't even start by how happy you made me. You were like my big sister I always wanted. I don't think I've ever been happier for someone to find me crying and when I needed it most. I wished I would be able to return the favor one day.

You'll be a great mother, Em. You'll be a great person. You've always been a great person. You've cared for me when not even my own blood one. You've given me more love than I had ever felt and I thank you for eternity for that.

The next part of this letter is never meant to be seen by anyone but you.

When you receive this, I will be dead. There is no sugar-coating it. I, Regulus Arcturus Black, will be dead. I have found out about the Dark Lords' plans so Kreacher and I have left to help the downfall of Voldemort. I've already done half of the things I need to. This would be the final branch I need to saw, and I know it'll be the hardest.

I cannot go into more detail than that. Just know that I did not die in his name. I don't want to be known for the mark that decorates my arm. I want to be known as the 18-year-old boy who died in the name of saving the wizarding world from the dark lord.

I know that's not how it will ever happen, but it's nice to think about.

Please, when you receive this letter do not come looking for me. I don't want you to get hurt and I know I will be dead. If some miraculous blessing follows me you will be the first one I will visit, I promise. However, I don't think that's going to happen. I've accepted my death and I want you to do it too. I don't want you to cry. I don't want you to shut down like I know you will.

Stay strong. I wish you the best, Ember.

My most love, dearest sister,

R.A.B.

PS. I will wear that friendship bracelet until death takes me, even then it will always remain on my wrist.

She re-read the letter at least a hundred times. The words had slowly became more mushed up and blurry because of the tears forming in her blue eyes. Her hand rested on her mouth, trying to control the sobs that wanted to leave her mouth.

Her tears began to fall like a waterfall. The letter starred up at her mockingly. It began to feel more like a harsh kick in the gut instead of simple parchment. It burnt a hole into her hand the longer she held it and realized the truth of the moment.

She didn't believe it. Regulus was dead. "No." She sobbed, throwing the letter to the ground to collect the left over dirt. It fluttered down gracefully as she threw her own self to the ground, her hand back on her mouth and knees tuck into her chest.

Elvendork skittered away, running to the upstairs office. The only room upstairs they went into often, other than the unfinished nursery.

"He c-cant be gone." Ember breathed as she starred deadly at the writing. Guilt had began to eat her out. She could've - should've - done more to stop him from joining the death eaters. There was so much that Ember could do to save him. But, she didn't. She didn't try hard enough and now it was catching up to her.

Knees to her chest, letter sitting Idley next to her, and wet tears falling from blue eyes was how James found his wife. Elvendork had squeaked at his feet, jumping to get his attention and running out the door. James, as anyone would do, followed the niffler.

"Ember!" He yelled, running down the stairs faster. He almost tripped on the last two but quickly saved himself. He dropped won to his wife's side, picking her face up. "What happened? Are you okay? Why are you crying?"

Ember said nothing, only wrapping her arms around James. Though confused, James embraced her back. Soothing the crying woman by running a hand through her hair and whispering in her ear.

"H-Hes dead, James." She whimpered. Her tears had stained a spot on James's jumper but he didn't care.

His eyes widened at the brisk sentence. He tensed up slightly, anyone could've died. "Who did, love?" He whispered soothingly to her, though his own fear of the newest death tickled his spine.

"Regulus. Regulus is dead, James. I-I got the letter." She cried. "It's my fault."

James shook his head, "I promise it's not your fault Emmy. It's not your fault." He assured her, taking notice of the letter laying limp. "Does Sirius or anyone else know?"

"I don't know. I just got a letter. H-He set himself up on a suicide mission." She croacked. Holding on to him tighter. "I'm so stupid."

🖇

The rain hit the roof of their house on Godrics Hollow. James paced the kitchen while Ember sat at the bar slowly drinking her hot coffee. Her face was tear stained and sullen. The coffee burned her tongue at times; she didn't even notice.

The door opened quickly, Sirius standing there, gasping for air. "I apparated down the block. Remus is coming- I ran, he didn't. What happened? You said someone had died and to be here quickly." He rushed over to the kitchen.

Remus came into the home next. "You could wait for me next time, Sirius. Who died?"

Ember stared at the steaming coffee, tears threatening to spill once more. However, she knew they wouldn't. It seemed as if she had cried every last year out. "Regulus." She said, her voice barley coming out higher than a whisper.

Sirius's body tensed up, his eyes going wide. Had he heard Ember correctly? "What?" He muttered, staring at the blonde.

Her heart clenched up, she still couldn't believe the news and now she had to deliver it to his brother. "Regulus is dead." She spoke without emotion in her voice. As if she had gone numb since hearing the news.

Remus gasped as Sirius shook his head. "If your lying right now, Em. This is fucked up."

"I'm not lying Sirius." She yelled, throwing the cut parchment at him. She had ripped the last part off so no one knew about his quest. "Reggie is dead. I got a letter from him. H-Hes dead. He didn't die being a death eater. H-He wanted to stop him." She finally sobbed.

Sirius read over the letter once, twice, thrice, three times, five times, eight times. Eight times he read over it before he sat it on the bar and wrapped Ember into a hug.

He knew her and Regulus were close. If anything they were closer than Reggie and Himself.

The two fell to the ground, still in eachothers arms. James and Remus had engulfed in their own saddened conversation. Watching the people they love cry over a lost brother.

"He loved you." Sirius whispered, wiping a tear off of her face.

"He loved you too."

ASHLEE SPEAKS !

I would've loved to get more words on this chapter but I don't think it needs it.

Now, Reggie may be dead. But trust me, you guys will love what he did before he died. I promise you. Ashlee out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 3.7K 59
"What's the difference between me saying yes to Potter and you to Black?" "Easy. Potter is in actual love with you, but-" "But?" "To Sirius I'm jus...
199K 3.8K 33
!!DISCONTINUED!! ๊œฑสœแด‡ แดกแด€๊œฑ สœษช๊œฑ แด‡แด แด‡ส€สแด›สœษชษดษข. สœษช๊œฑ ๊œฑแดแดœสŸแดแด€แด›แด‡. แด›สœแด‡ แดษดแด‡ แด˜แด‡ส€๊œฑแดษด สœแด‡ แด‹ษดแด‡แดก แด›สœแด€แด› สœแด‡ แดกแดแดœสŸแด… สŸแดแด แด‡ ๊œฐแดส€แด‡แด แด‡ส€. ส™แด‡แด„แด€แดœ๊œฑแด‡ แดŠแด€แดแด‡๊œฑ แด˜แดแด›แด›แด‡ส€ แด‹ษดแด‡แดก แด›สœแด€แด› สœษชแด แด€ษดแด… แด„...
354 20 4
โ would you do anything for me? buy a big diamond ring for me? โž โ” in which evita rosier, a slytherin pure-blood and evan rosier's younger twin, is t...