The Sun And The Moon T•M•R

By classicallycomplex

Tom Marvolo Riddle was the moon. Aurora Dahlia Blossom was the sun. His sunshine. well that's what he liked t... More

Chapter 0
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
i have question
Chapter 5
OH MY GOD
Chapter 6
just some cool fan art i found
Chapter 7
casting i guess
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
SORRY
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13*
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
chapter 27*
chapter 28
chapter 29
Chapter 30
Not an update
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
□■□■
Chapter 40
chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
hey guys
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74

Chapter 46

8.2K 306 467
By classicallycomplex

Why dont we then?"

Aurora paused startled. The air was tense as she turned to look at him with a confused look.

"...what?" She stuttered her voice was slightly wavering.

Tom paused for a second as if deciding what he was about to say. He let out a very small sigh, his hands clasped together , playing with ring on his finger twisting it around.

And Tom riddle never figited.

"We could get married now. Then you'd have your label" he murmured, refusing to look at her. His eyes where stuck on the horizon infront of them while Aurora stared at him wide eyes her lips slightly parted.

"But tom what about the plans..." she whispered.

"Thought you didnt want a big wedding?" He asked his head suddenly snapping towards her, his gaze was intense but he still seemed on edge a flash of unsure behind his eyes.

"I-I dont" she muttered.

"Then come on then, it will be just us" Tom said soflty leaning forward towards her.

"I... " she started but her shock cut her off.

She let out a stifled laugh "Tom Riddle you've gone mad" she whispered.

Tom chuckled at her standing up from the sand, his hands slid into his pockets as he stared down at the waters edge.

"Think about it Sunshine, no big wedding, no paparazzi, it would get them off our backs. It just be us in your little church like you wanted"
He said turning round to face her.

Aurora stood up with a uncertain grin walking towards him placing one hand on his shoulder the other on his head.

"Are you sure your feeling alright?" She laughed.

Tom chuckled a little as well, he took her hand off of his head. He held it in his bringing it up to his lips kissing down the side of her palm to her wrist.

Her fingers brushed against his cheek bone as his arm wrapped around her waist his hand still loosely clasped around her wrist.

He lifted her hand kissing each of her knuckles. "Aurora dahlia Blossom... " he whispered as he kissed each knuckle.

He then looked up at her hazel clashing agsisnt bright green.

"will you marry me?"he asked softly.

Aurora let out a small shaky breath, her words were caught in the back of her throat.

"...yeah" she finally was able to muster some sort of response.

"Yes?" He questioned a grin pulling on the side of his lips as he held onto her hand a little tighter.

Aurora laughed loudly her head tilting back a little before facing back to him.

"Fucking hell....yes!" She yelled.

《《《°•°•°○●○°•°•°》》》

And that's how Aurora and Tom ended up at the door of the small church on the cliff.

Tom had went in to speak to the minister while Aurora had went walking along the town and visited and little place that was familiar to her.

It was a little charity shop she had found when she was young, she pushed down the flaky emerald green door smiling as the bell chimed.

She was supprised it was still open as it was deserted but there was still a little women hunched over the crowded desk in the corner.

The shop was decorated with colourful old fashioned fabrics and strange looking trinkets and treasures lining the old furniture.

Diffrent lamp shades hung from the ceiling along with little fairy lights and wind chimes made of sea shells.

The crooked old women looked up over her funky red sun glasses, she had a beautiful string of colourful beads around her neck and a bright patterned green shirt.

Her curly hair was tied back into a pony tail. Her eyes locked on Aurora and her old mouth opened slightly.

Aurora hung awkwardly in the doorway leaning on the side as she gave the women a small smile and wave.

"Hi Mrs Serti" Aurora said soflty. The old women removed her red glasses with a large smile wrinkling her dark skin.

"Aurora child is that you?" She asked in her soothing soothing Nigerian accent.

"Yeah it's me Mrs Serti" Aurora smiled walking in as the women shakily got to her legs laughing as she opened her arms.

Aurora came over and the old women embraced her tightly. "Aw sugar I haven't seen you in years! How's that lovely lad your courting and those other three rascals your were always hanging round her with?" She asked excitedly.

"Tom's good, that's actually why I'm here" Aurora smiled as the old women let go of her.

"Me and Tom are getting married" Aurora said with a large smile. "Ow sweetie that's amazing! When?" "Tonight" "t-tonight!" She bursted.

"My my child why in Gods name are you coming to me for a wedding dress?" She asked as Aurora began to skim over the railings.

"It was a bit of... a last minute decision. Besides I love this shop, i wouldnt want it from anywhere else" Aurora smiled with nostalgia as she remembered all the times she had came here with her friends.

Where Sirius got his first band t shirt and Remus gushed over the collection of classic books and david Bowie records.

"Aw honey you where always so sweet" Mrs Serti cooed patting her shoulders. Aurora couldnt wipe the smile off of her face as she searched through the old rack of vintage dresses pulling at the fabric and puffed sleeves as she combed through them.

She heard Mrs Serti gasp, she turned round to see Mrs Serti holding a white dress in her hands.

It wasnt a wedding dress but it was white and it was pretty.

"Yes, that one" she smiled soflty.

And so they two women where standing infront of the mirror at the back of the shop covered in hippy stickers and beads.

Mrs Serti was behind her fixing Auroras hair from the back. Aurora stared at her reflection with a small pleased smile.

She was wearing a white linen dress that hung loosely off of her to her shins held up with spaghetti straps that crossed her back connecting at the back of the dress at her waist.

Around her neck was a delicate silver chain with a small sea snail shell attached to it polished with mother of pearl and pearl earrings.

Serti was pinning pieces of her hair up gently. It was styled in pretty waves half pinned back with sea sheels from the shore Serti had glued clips too. Two pieces where still loose framing her face.

"Sweetie you look beautiful" Mrs Serti smiled rubbing her shoulders affectionately.

"Thanks Mrs S" she smiled patting her hand.

《《《°•°•°○●○°•°•°》》》

And so Aurora was walking up the sand stone stairs of the church, the wind was warm and brief as she walked she felt giddy like her whole body was vibrating and a group of butterflies where fluttering in her stomach.

As she edged up to the doors of the church she smiled widely in the warm amber light as she saw the doors of the grand oak church.

The path was lined with rows and rows of cream candles their flames dancing smoothly to the beat of the breeze the flares made a warm glow bounce against the churches sand stone walls.

She let out a soft laugh at the sight, as she climbed the steps following the line of candles on the wall, were on the other side lay a green cliff leading down to the beautiful navy ocean with sparkles like sequins.

She came to the top and smiled wider when she saw Tom leaning casually against the wall.

He was still dressed in black slacks and a black shirt back he had it completely button with a black tie, even though his sleeves where still rolled up.

He smiled at her as she approached his eyes trailing up and down her body as they both walked towards each other.

"This is nice" she murmured through her smile. Tom smirked "had to make sure you wouldnt trip on the way up" he teased.

Aurora laughed soflty as he grabbed her hand kissing the side of it before he put it around his neck, his other sliding over her waist till his fingertips met her bare back.

"You look Beautiful" he murmured trying to lean in to kiss her.

"Ah ah ah" she whispered putting a finger to his lips. "Save it for inside" she smirked unwinding he hand from his neck and catching his own.

The couple began to walk up the amber lit pathway, the candles flames waving at them as they past, Auroras dress billowing in the wind.

Tom pushed open the creaky church door for Aurora to step in.

She marvelled at the sight. The church was old and crumbling the sand stone was missing in certain places but the walls that did remain where decorated with ivy and wild flowers.

The floor was intact and so where the rows of seating. Candles where still lining the churches walls, up on the ledges and flaking alters casting a comforting light on the church. There was a man dressed in green robes at the alter and a tall pointy hat Aurora assume she was the minister.

He wasnt the only person in the room, there was a older women with greyish hair sitting by the piano her fingers were soflty playing the tune of Edelweiss.

She walked forward slowly, she turned to find Tom hovering in the doorway.

She studied his face, he looked scared ever so slightly. Like when your about to go in a roller coaster your over come with this intoxicating excitement but among the giddiness threaded within its fibres you feel slight jolts of uneasiness and pure terror.

Thats what Tom looked like, then again, making this vow would lead to a roller coaster.

A roller coaster where the rails where broken at the top of the hill leaving sharp terrifying drop for the cart to plunge from.

"Are you coming inside or what?" Aurora whispered.

Tom smirked a little "just making sure I won't burst into flames when I step inside" he teased.

Aurora laughed soflty. "What happened to being able to fool God?" She asked sardonically.

Tom laughed as he stepped forward taking her hand, "God sent me my very own angel, I repay him back by not making him look like a fool" Tom murmured moving a lock of hair behind Auroras ear.

She smiled at him a faint blush creeping across her cheeks as the two began to walk again down the aisle hand in hand.

They walked slowly the haunting melody of the pianos tune dancing through the air as they walked.

They met the minister at the top and he greeted them with a small smile and nod. "Tom, rings!" Aurora whispered realizing what they had forgotten.

"You worry to much Darling" Tom whispered back, opening up his hand discretely so she could gaze down and see two small silver rings in his palm before closing it.

"Today in this church!" The minister announced. "A church that looks the same age as him" tom muttered into Auroras ear low enough for him not to hear.

Aurora bit back her snicker as the minister continued. "We are here to bind the lives of Aurora Blossom and Tom Riddle, the bond between husband and wife is a strong honest and loving foundation gifted from God"

"your gonna have to take a leaf out of this guys book on honesty" Aurora murmured to Tom who rolled his eyes.

" We rejoice in their delight of finding love with each other, and support their decision to commit themselves to a lifelong relationship." Aurora scoffed teasingly

"decision my ass" she whispered into his ear.

"Correct me if I'm wrong but was it not you who only an hour ago said yes to marrying me?" Tom teased.

"Marriage is like an umbrella that covers and protects love. As 1 Corinthians 13 says, we learn that love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful; it is not irritable or resentful, nor arrogant or rude."

"Irritable, resentful... hm that sounds familiar" Tom whispered playfully.

"Not Jealous, boastful, arrogant rude... wow you and Love don't have much in common" Aurora whispered back sarcastically.

"Love does not seek self, nor does it rejoice in the wrong, but rejoices in the right. Love bears and believes in all things. Love hopes in all things endure all things and love has no end."

This time there was no sarcastic comment from either of them, they just glanced at each other.

And it was like those horrific years between them had been wiped and they where back to being love stuck teenagers, stumbling over words with rosy cheeks and sweaty palms.

"Repeat after me Mr Riddle, I, Tom Maravolo Riddle" Tom turned to Aurora taking her hands, she could feel the cold of the rings against her palm.

"I, Tom Marvolo Riddle" he said as his eyes locked on hers squeezing her hand soflty.

"take thee, Aurora Dahlia Blossom, to be my wedded wife" the priest said "take thee, Aurora Dahlia Blossom, to be my wedded wife"

there was no hint of hesitation in Tom's voice, it was strong and clear. His stare was unforgiving but get still warm. Usual cold hazel eyes melted like chocolate, sweet and comforting.

"to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish"

"to have and to hold... for richer, for poorer, In sickness and in health i promise to love and cherish"

"till death do us part"

"till death do us part, and i promise to search for you after the grave for I fear ill go mad without you, even as a spirit" Tom said seriously, not a hint of humor in his voice. 

The minister raised his eyebrows at Tom extra vows but continued none the less.

"according to God's holy ordinance; and there to I pledge thee my faith."

"According to our promises, there to I pledge my loyalty to you" Tom finished.

He squeezed her hands gently as the minister looked slightly uncomfortable at Tom's rejection to the last of the vows, he turned to Aurora who barely even acknowledged him.

Jade was still stuck intensely to hazel.

"Repeat after me Miss Blossom, I, Aurora Dahlia Blossom"

"I, Aurora Dahlia Blossom"

"take thee, Tom Marvolo Riddle to be my wedded husband" Aurora paused.

Only for a quarter of a second. But in that second Aurora had came to a realisation.

The realization of how her vows differed.

How when she had took unbreakable vows, she was afraid. Terrified even. She was terrified and angry and anxious.

She felt as if in that moment she was made of cracked pottery and with the slightly touch would crumble beneath the fingertip from how weak and defenceless it was.

But now, now she was not afraid.

She was at peace. She felt only peace when she looked at Tom.

Like a large glass ball had been built around them, all the previous fights, the bitter words, the hurtful actions.

It was all blocked out, muffled by the glass. And though it was still there and through the transparent wall she could still see them.

they didnt bother her anymore.

It was peaceful and it felt good.

That there was no more baggage weight. Well there was but when they stepped into that church they dropped it at the door, and so they where stripped of their problems and left only with what they truly felt.

The raw real feeling. Maybe it wasnt love or maybe it was only in a more complicated format.

It was dark and jealous and possessive, it would make you scream and cry.

But it was also warm, and comforting and great.

It felt great and without it... it was like a hole carved into their chests, a void unable to be filled without the other. Like a unfinished jigsaw.

And through the sides may be jagged and sharp, they still fitted together perfectly. And without each other they where incomplete.

"Take thee, Tom Marvolo Riddle, to be my wedded husband" She said, she wasnt above to say it as strongly as Tom had. But she still said it.

And it the small quiet church the words where louder than anyone could shout for the sheer weight behind them.

For the amount of forgivess it took for those words to even be whispered. Tom's shoulders noticablely relaxed a little, his thumb running over her hand.

And still that same jolt of electricity crackled under his touch, the same jolt that was their when they where kids.

At the Rosiers party, their at the secret brushes of hands in the corridor. Or the gentle kisses in the depths of the night.

It was still there when Aurora was in Tom's room for the first time 7 months ago, staring at his reflection in the the window. Him standing behind her.

It was their at the piano where Tom's hands skimmed across her own or at the announcement party when his fingertips brushed her back as they danced.

It was there when they first spent the night together after 4 agonising years.

It was there while they tended to one anothers wounds in Albania and it was still there while they screamed so loudly their throats felt stripped raw after.

It was there at Dommincs and it was there in the garden.

Becuase it didnt matter how many times they had tried to deny it, it didnt matter if they where furious or sorrowful, joyous or excited.

It was always there.

"to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish"

"to have and to hold, for richer, for poorer, In sickness and in health to love and cherish even when it's hard to"

the minster was used to the small switch ups now. Tom's lip twitched up slightly.

"till death do us part"

"till death do us part, and i will not hide from you when I perish, I will not close off nor deny you" Aurora's voice had grown stronger throughout the vows as confidence in her decision fuelled her.

"according to God's holy ordinance; and there to I pledge thee my faith."

"According to our promises, there to I pledge my loyalty to us" the minster smiled.

"and now you may exchange rings" he said.

Tom opened his hand and placed a small silver band of ring into her palm, she looked down and could see the small pattern engraving the outside, a decoration of sun and moons.

He took her hand gently, lifting up her ring finger and slid on her own ring, she admired it for a second it was the same as Tom's, same pattern only a little thinner.

Aurora took his hand and gently pushed on the ring.

"I may now pronounced you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride"

《《《°•°•°○●○°•°•°》》》

The night had dimmed leaving its sky a striking navy, stars glimmering over the little town like spot lights their bright reflection shining onto the sea below that was highlighted like liquid dimond from the moonlight.

Tom and Aurora had went to dinner at this little restaurant beside the sea half way down the cliff, it was a small white washed Tudor looking bar, it had little red flowers twisting up the doorway and around the wooden gazebo laced with fairy lights.

They where sitting at a small table outside in the corner drinking red wine after their meal listening to the enchanting melody of the singer and pianist playing together.

There was barely anyone there, two elderly couples in the other side of the restaurant, there seemed to be one of two younger couples as well.

Tom's hand hadnt moved from Auroras thigh, his fingers tracing her skin under the linen fabric. He'd been so affectionate tonight, constantly finding some way to touch her or kiss her, whisper teasing jokes in her ear.

Aurora had found her head laid against Tom's shoulder as they listened contentedly to the music, she perked up when she heard a familiar old song.

'Smoke gets in your eyes' by The Platters. The songs slow enchanting melody began to float through the air and Aurora stood up, her hand brushing over Tom's shoulder.

"Dance with me?" She asked soflty offering him her hand. Tom looked slightly confused "now?" He questioned.

"No on the 45th of February, yes now you twat" she smirked. "Hilarious" Tom said rolling his eyes.

"You know it's very disrespectful to deny your wife a dance" she said with a wicked smile.

Tom smirked, rising from his seat "and what kind if man would I be to deny Mrs Riddle a dance" he said soflty taking her hand letting her lead him to the deserted dance floor.

K Aurora slid her arm around his neck, raising there interlinked hands and resting her cheeks against his broad shoudler as his hand snaked around her waist, his finger tips ghosting playfully along the bare skin of her back as they swayed lightly.

"How mad do you think the paparazzi is going to be when they find out they missed the wedding?" Aurora asked soflty.

Tom chuckled lowly "I'm expecting some nasty articles, a few death threats, maybe on or two attempted home invasions" he teased.

Aurora raised her head looking alarmed, "I'm only joking love. Dont worry I'll have new security installed as soon as we're home" he reassured her with a soft laugh.

She relaxed a little in his hold, "wonder what the headlines will say? Riddle rushed to marry cheater " Aurora mumbled with a small smile.

"Mmh, or Camerons killer married to his lover" Tom joked. Aurora laughed soflty "I dont know how you deal with them Tom, you never get any privacy" she murmured thoughtfully.

Tom paused for a brief moment, "it will all be worth it in the end" he said under his breath.

He didnt miss Aurora going slightly rigged but she decided to ignore his comment, this was no night to start another fight.

"So, Mrs Riddle... how does it feel to be married?" Tom smirked as he gently twirled her around.

Aurora sighed dramatically "I'm filled with joy" she said sarcastically with a large smile.

Tom pretended to look hurt "your sarcasm holds such power that no weapon can match my darling, you wound me" he teased with a wicked grin.

"Oh I know love, your spells and hexes have nothing on my sharp tongue" she joked smiling.

Tom scoffed slightly still grinning "well I wouldnt change it for the world" he whispered against her ear, his hot breath trickling down the base of her neck.

"Never knew you could be so sweet Riddle" she whispered back.

"Are you talking about me or you?... Riddle" he whispered with a mischevious grin.

Aurora scoffed rolling her eyes. Tom reached up dragging his thumb along the edge of her jaw to her lips pulling it down ever so slightly.

"Besides...your mouth can be entertaining... in many different ways" he said as his grip on her waist tightened slightly but discreetly.

Aurora licked her lips as Tom tipped her head slightly up leaning in close. "Care to enlighten me on your ideas?" She breathed with a cunning smile.

"I've always been a... visual learner" she added.

"Mmh and I've always been much better teaching in a practical demenstration".

When your heart's on fire, You must realize

Smoke gets in your eyes

And the calm before the storm was over

Hey guys!!!
So uh yeah no more soft Tom... let's just say now everything starts to go down hill... so for future reference IM SORRY!

Also we hit 250k readers! THATS FUCKING A QUARTER OF A MILLION BLOODY PEOPLE HOLY SHIT THANK YOU SO MUCH

love you all so much and stay safe

~Lizzie <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 422 34
A girl who's had many lives has come back for more. This time she's with her good friend Tom Riddle. It's all a game of which side she prefers, her b...
684K 16.4K 85
Diana Faye Lupin The twin Sister of Remus Lupin. The only girl who's immune to a Certain boy's flirtirous actions. The last girl you'd expect to fall...
22.6K 317 47
Yn Crypas is a beautiful girl from one of the well known Crypas family her father went to coma when she was a 5 year old kid. Her family has a tradi...
1K 42 5
Nobel mermaid Harry Potter falls in love with Prince Tom Riddle, the last heir to the Slytherin Kingdom, after saving him from drowning. He trades hi...