MiyaxNon-Binary! Reader [Sk8...

By _little_shit

[๐—ฌ/๐—ป] ๐—›๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐˜„๐—ฎ, ๐—ฎ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ... More

~๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด~
โค๏ธŽ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™šโค๏ธŽ
โค๏ธŽ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™คโค๏ธŽ
โค๏ธŽ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™šโค๏ธŽ
โค๏ธŽ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™งโค๏ธŽ
โค๏ธŽ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™›๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™คโค๏ธŽ
โค๏ธŽ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญโค๏ธŽ
โฃ๏ธŽ๐™‹๐™ง๐™ž๐™™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จโฃ๏ธŽ
โค๏ธŽ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃโค๏ธŽ
โค๏ธŽ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉโค๏ธŽ
โค๏ธŽ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™šโค๏ธŽ
โค๏ธŽ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃโค๏ธŽ
โค๏ธŽ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™š๐™ก๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃโค๏ธŽ [๐™ก๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง]

โค๏ธŽ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™›๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™šโค๏ธŽ

1.4K 49 42
By _little_shit

~Yᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴏᴠ~

"I said we really didn't have to..."
"Hot spring healing sounds like what old guys do"
"But Miya said it works real well on injuries and introduced me to this hot spring"

I was dragged by my brother to go to a hot spring with everyone. I wasn't necessarily complaining though, a vacation seemed nice. I chose to wear a simple [f/c] t-shirt and some denim shorts with my hair in a ponytail. I was also wearing some [color] sneakers.

I was minding my business when I noticed Reki staring at a girl. I nudged Langa with my elbow then pointed to Reki. Langa smirked for a split second before walking beside Reki. "'So cute' that's what your face says" Reki flinched before he turned to Langa, "N-no way!"

Miya and I both look at the girl from behind Reki. "So someone like that is your type?" Miya questioned. I shrug, "She seems decent" Shadow walks up to us, also looking at the girl, "Don't even bother. You're in a different world from her"

Reki glared at us, "What do you mean by that? You never know unless I talk to her!" Shadow, Miya, and I all glance at Reki in disbelief. Shadow motions for Reki to go talk to the girl. Reki scoffs before starting to walk towards the girl. Reki stops halfway and turns around.

"Langa, go talk to her"

My brother had a confused look on his face, "Why me?" Reki walked over to Langa and placed an arm around him, "You know, if it's me, they get cautious!" Miya smirked, "You know your place" Shadow nods as I let out a small giggle.

Reki glared at Miya, "Shut up!" Langa stood up straight and looked at Reki, "In Japan, how do you greet someone?" Reki pondered for a split second, "Of course...like 'where are you from' or-" Langa turned around with a charming smile, "Like 'are you hungry?'"

Reki deadpanned, "She's not you" Miya sighed, "Nor you, Reki. We're on a ferry departing from Okinawa, so of course she's from Okinawa" I shrug, "Or she could be from Miyakojima and she visited Okinawa and now she's heading back. I don't know" Miya nodded, "You have a point"

The girl turned around and started walking in our direction. "What?" Reki perked up, "I-I do a bit of skateboarding but if you'd like-" The girl walked past Reki. "Hello? Yeah, sorry..." Shadow and Miya both started laughing. "That misunderstanding's so embarrassing!"

I pat Reki on the back while trying to hold in my own laughter. Langa had his usual stoic face, "Don't worry" Reki glared at Miya and Shadow, "I'm not depressed!" "Oh, what a coincidence to see you here!" A familiar voice chirped. "Joe?" We all chorus in union.

Joe raised an eyebrow, "You even have your teacher as a chaperone" An irk mark appeared on Shadow's head, "Who ya callin' 'teacher'? Nothing I could do about it.." "Please wake up. Ten minutes until arrival" An oddly familiar robot-like voice spoke nearby.

"Thank you, Carla" We all turned to see Cherry standing up from a chair. Joe, of course, didn't seem too happy, "What the hell are you doing here!?" Cherry scoffed before walking up to Joe, "That's my line, you gigolo gorilla! I'm here on business, what's up with you guys?"

Miya pulled out his switch and started playing on it. I peeked over his shoulder and watched him play Mario Kart.

"Vacation"
"Hot spring healing"
"Tagging along"
"Tagging along as well"
"Babysitting"

Cherry rubbed his temples in annoyance, "So we're all here?"

~~

"Alright, got your stuff? We should head to the inn first and drop off our stuff then we can go and-" Reki walked past Shadow and began skating. "Yahoo!" "MORON! YOU CAME HERE FOR HOT SPRING HEALING!" Miya walked past shadow as well, "The fact that Reki is a moron has been ongoing" "A moron if you dance, a moron if you just watch" "Really? All morons"

Everyone hopped on their skateboards and began rolling off. "HEY, WAIT! WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO WITH YOUR STUFF?" Langa looked at Shadow and clapped his hands together, "Please" And with that, Langa took off with everybody else. I began putting everyone's stuff in the car to help make things easier on Shadow. After he stopped yelling, Shadow turned to me.

"Huh? You're not gonna go with them?" I turn to Shadow and shrug, currently in the middle of placing my own suitcase in the car, "I'm just helping you put up everyone's stuff" Shadow walked over to me and patted my head, "Thanks kid, but you should go have fun with them and skate. I'll take it from here" I tilt my head in confusion, "Are you sure?"

Shadow nods and lightly pushes me, "Yeah, you got most of the luggage in the car anyways. Go skate" I smile and nod, "Thanks shadow" I pick up my skateboard and begin skating in the direction everyone else went. After a few moments, I finally saw everyone up ahead. I skated faster and skated next to Miya.

Miya turned to me, "Oh, [Y/n]" I smile and let out a small laugh, "Hey" Miya smiled and let out a small laugh as well. A sudden car honk was heard from behind us, "YOU TWO ADULTS OVER THERE, TIME TO SWITCH DRIVERS!" Miya and I turn around to see Shadow driving the car closely behind us.

"He's talking to you, adult"
"Quit your jokes. Right now, I am a boy!"

I turn around to see Joe speeding past everyone and jumping over a 'Sunayama Beach' sign in the middle of the road. Reki watched in awe before he sped up to attempt the same trick. Langa quickly grabbed his arm and lightly scolded him, basically forbidding him from trying any dangerous stunts. I chuckle before I felt something brush against my hand.

I look down and see Miya's hand close to mine. I grab his hand, intertwining our fingers. I look up at Miya and smile at him. A light shade of pink dusted his cheeks before he brought our intertwined hands up to his face and kissed the back of my hand. Now it was my turn for my face to dust a light shade of pink as Miya chuckled.

I then looked at the ground, trying my best to hide the blush on my face. I suddenly felt something on my forehead, causing me to look up. Miya was resting his forehead against mine, smiling while looking directly into my eyes. I felt my own lips curve into a smile as I looked into Miya's eyes as well.

Miya closed his eyes so I did the same. It felt like it was just us two against the world. I felt completely safe at that moment. The moment unfortunately only lasted a minute or two because the noise of a camera clicking could rung through the air. Miya and I both open our eyes and turn to see Reki and Langa both smirking with their phone cameras facing towards us.

Reki nudged Langa on the arm, "You idiot, you didn't turn your sound off! You ruined the moment!" Miya let go of my hand and backed away before skating next to Reki and attacking him, demanding for him and Langa to delete the photos. I laughed at the scene, finding it amusing. "So, I take it that you like the kid?" I turn to see Joe now skating next to me.

I opened my mouth and was about to protest but I paused. I looked at the ground in thought. Do I like Miya..? Before I could get too deep into my thoughts, I felt a hand on my head. I looked up to see Joe smiling at me. He ruffled my hair and chuckled, "So you're confused about your feelings, eh? Take your time, there's no pressure kid"

And with that, he removed his hand from my head and skated away. I looked at the ground and was about to get lost in my thoughts once again but a hand on my shoulder prevented me from doing so. "[Y/n], look to the side! Look! Look!" I recognized that voice to be my brother's as I turn to my side to see what Langa was excited about.

The sight was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. I slightly gasp. "Beach..." Both Langa and I mumble in union. "Is that uncommon?" Joe questioned. Miya shook his head, "Not at all" Reki sighs, "Well they've both lived up in the mountains until recently so..." "Beach!" Both Langa and I yell as we skate faster.

Langa and I did a jump before we hopped off our boards and caught them in our hands, running towards the beach and yelling in excitement. Miya ran next to me as he held out his hand. I laughed and grabbed his hand as we ran towards the beach together.

~~

Langa walks up to the water and crouches down right in front of where the water ended. Reki walked behind Langa and shoved him into the water with his foot. Reki gave him a thumbs up, "You've gotta dive into the ocean!" We all quickly changed into our swimsuits before jumping into the water.

Reki, Miya, and I were playing 'volleyball' as Langa was relaxing on a floatie. The ball was headed for me, so I held out my hands to hit it. Before I could process what happened, I was suddenly thrown in the air. I let out a yelp as I fall back into the water.

I swim back up to the surface and glare at Shadow, who was laughing. Suddenly, Shadow yelled as he jumped. Reki was smirking was Miya and I both laughed. We were about to continue playing volleyball when a sudden splash was heard.

That splash turned out to be my dumb brother falling off his floatie. Reki brought him onto a towel before Miya, Reki, and I all began fanning him. A few minutes later, Miya began playing a game on his switch. I smirk and take the switch from Miya's hands before quickly hiding it under a towel.

Miya glares at me, "Hey!" I let out a small giggle. "Give it back!" I show both of my empty hands, "Give what back?" Miya stands up, "Where is it?" I smile at Miya innocently, "Where is what?" "My switch!" I shrug, "I have no idea what you're talking about" Miya started walking towards me, "Give it"

I start backing up, "I don't have your switch" Miya eventually started running towards me, causing me to run away. "Come back here!" "Never!" I continued running, eventually nearing the water. I suddenly felt my body being tackled, causing me to fall into the water.

I sit up and gasp for air before I saw Miya do the same next to me. We stare at each other for a split second before we both started laughing. I brought my hand into the water and splashed some onto Miya. Miya playfully glared at me and splashed a bunch of water on me for payback.

I smirk, "Oh you're so on"

~~

After me and Miya's little splash war, we relaxed on the towel. Miya was playing games on his switch once again while I was resting my head on his shoulder, watching him. Shadow walked over to us, holding a bunch of drinks. Shadow stopped walking and looked around, "By the way, where's Joe?" "Over there"

I look over and Joe was flirting with some girls. "Damn that guy" Shadow set down the drinks, "I'll get in his way!" Reki shook his head, "Don't do that, you'll do the opposite" "Opposite?" Reki clung onto Langa, "Oh no! That guy is scary!" There were a few moments of silence before Reki shook Langa, "So scary!"

Langa snapped out of his trance and held Reki, "I'll protect you" Miya nudged me as I turn around to face him, "Hmm?" Miya whispered a plan into my ear, making me slightly gasp and smile at him, "Wait, that's actually a good idea" Miya nods and motions for me to follow him. I nod as we both stand up and make our way over to Joe.

Miya and I crouch as if we were children before Miya called out to Joe. "Papa!" Joe freezes before turning over to us. I grab onto a small bit of Joe's trunks and tug it, looking up at him with an innocent face, "Mom said if you don't get back soon, she'll kill you" Miya nodded and pointed over towards Cherry, who was sleeping on a chair.

An irk mark appeared on Joe's head, "That's just Kaoru!" The girls started whispering, "Papa" Joe turned around and looked at the two girls, "I-It's just a misunderstanding!" Miya and I cling onto each side of Joe and look at the girls innocently and teary eyed, "Please! Don't take Papa from us!"

Joe tried to pry us off of him, "Why the hell are you two being so coy?" The two girls left as Joe called at them, "Hey! Wait! Signorina..." Miya and I both get off of Joe as we smirk and high five each other. Shadow and Reki both cheered.

"All right!"

Eᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ: 12/22/21

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 174 21
I decided to do this since i was bored like always and my friends said to do a reki story so here i am ๐˜/๐ง ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ ๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๏ฟฝ...
10K 281 44
๏ฝกโ˜†โœผโ˜…โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ˜…โœผโ˜†๏ฝก ๐•Ž๐•™๐•  ๐•’๐•ž ๐•€ ๐•—๐• ๐• ๐•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜, ๐•€ ๐•จ๐•’๐•๐•œ๐•–๐•• ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐•๐• ๐•ง๐•– ๐•จ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ, ๐•ก๐•ฃ๐•’๐•”๐•ฅ๐•š๐•”๐•’๐•๐•๐•ช ๐•ค๐•ก๐•ฃ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•–๐••. โ”Šโ”Šโ”Šโ”Šโ‹†...
258 18 8
-ห‹ห เผปโเผบ หŽหŠ- หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐“ ๐Ž ๐Œ ๐” ๐‘ ๐€ ๐’ ๐‡ ๐ˆ ๐† ๐€ ๐‘ ๐€ ๐Š ๐ˆ ๊จ„ ใใ‚Œใฏๆ„›ใงใ™ใ‹..? โ†ณ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’˜๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’†๐’ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’Ž๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•๐’” ๏ฟฝ...
376K 17.1K 30
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ โ–ฌโ–ฌ โ ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ž๐—ก๐—ข๐—ช๐—ก ๐—™๐—˜๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ก๐—š๐—ฆ หš . โœฆ โžค ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—…๐–ฝ'๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—€๐—๐— ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—…๐–ฝ ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–บ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐–บ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ-๐—๐–บ...