❤︎𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩❤︎

~Yᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴏᴠ~

~Yᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴏᴠ~

I blinked a few times in confusion. Where am I? I looked around at my surroundings and I was in some sort of room. There was nothing in the room oddly enough. The only thing was a light bulb on the ceiling, illuminating the room, and a door. I hesitated before walking to the door and placing my hand on the knob.

I twisted the doorknob, pulling the door open. A sudden light flashed in my face, causing me to squint and shield my eyes with my hand. Once my eyes were adjusted to the new light, I looked around at my surroundings. I was now standing on some sort of bridge that seemed to go on forever.

"[Y/n]"

I turned around, seeing Langa, Reki, Cherry, Joe, Miya, and Shadow. They all were dressed in their 'S' outfits with their skateboards in their hands. I opened my mouth to speak, but nothing came out. What's happening? "What's wrong, slime? Can't speak?"

"You know kid, you're really a bother" Joe spat before he hopped on his board and skated past me with Cherry doing the same thing. A bother..? "A talentless slime like you has no business hanging out with people like us" Miya smirked before skating past me with Shadow doing the same.

Now it was just Reki, Langa, and I.

"You know, you should really stop trying to become as good as us. You'll never make it" Reki looked at me up and down judgingly before skating past me. Langa sighed. "I really wish you weren't my sibling. It's embarrassing to be related to someone like you"

I felt my heart completely drop as Langa hopped on his board and skated past me. I turned around and saw Langa's retreating figure in the distance. I started running towards him and held out my hand, trying to reach for him. We're they just joking? Or were they telling the truth..?

It seemed like the more I ran, the farther everyone became. Wait... I eventually stopped running. Please come back... I fell to my knees. I promise I won't be a burden anymore... I felt tears cloud my vision. Just please...come back...

"[Y/N]!"

I jolted upright as I looked around at my surroundings. Oh, I'm in bed. I ran my fingers through my hair as I tried to steady my breath. So it was a nightmare..? "[Y/n]!" I turned to see my mother standing at my door. "[Y/n], is everything okay? It's not like you to sleep in. You're almost late for school!"

I quickly hopped out of bed and threw on my school uniform, not even bothering to check the time or if my appearance was decent. I grabbed my school bag and slid on my shoes before rushing out the door. "I'm heading out now!" "Okay, be safe!" My mother called out from behind me.