❤︎𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣❤︎ [𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧]

~Yᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴏᴠ~

~Yᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴏᴠ~

"I can't wait for the movie"

Olivia exclaimed in excitement. Olivia, Ace, Miya, and I are making our way to a gas station. We all agreed to go see a movie together, but first we need to get some snacks to sneak in since theatre food is expensive as hell.

We all entered the gas station before I turned to face my friends. "Alright, so everybody gets two snacks and a drink each" Olivia pouted, "That's it!? What are you, our mother?"

I sighed, "I'm sure none of us have that much money, so that's all we're getting" "Sounds reasonable to me" Ace commented with a shrug. "We should hurry before we miss the movie" Miya said.

I nodded, "Alright. Remember the rules" We all got our snacks and drinks and bought them before making our way to the movie theaters. We hid our snacks in the bag I brought before we entered the theaters and got our tickets.

Once we got into the actual theaters and got to our seats, I began to pass the snacks out to everyone. Miya was sitting on the very right as I sat on his left. Olivia sat on my left as Ace sat on her left.

"Hey guys" Olivia whisper-shouted, earning our attention. Olivia was holding out her phone, the camera open and showing all of us. "Say cheese" Olivia said, holing up a peace sign.

I held up a peace sign and smiled at the camera. Miya held up a peace sign, but kept a bored expression. Ace and Olivia both smiled at the camera.

Olivia clicked the camera button a few times, taking a couple of photos. "Put your phone up, the movie's starting" Miya whisper-shouted.

Olivia obligated, putting away her device as the movie started. By the end of the movie, we all had eaten all of our snacks and drank our drinks.

We grabbed our trash and threw it in the trash can on the way out of the theater room. "That movie was good!" Olivia exclaimed as we all walked down the halls of the movie theater.

"The ending surprised me, not gonna lie" I commented as Ace nodded in agreement. "Who knew the main character was gonna end up dying?" Miya asked, piping into the conversation.

"Not me" Ace commented with a small laugh. We all stopped when we noticed an arcade in the theater. We sent each other smug looks before we all dashed into the arcade.

At first, we all played four-player games together like those shooting games or air hockey. Olivia and Ace eventually parted ways from Miya and I, but we shrugged it off and played games together on our own.