❤︎𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚❤︎

~Yᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴏᴠ~

~Yᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴏᴠ~

'𝗦𝗮𝗸𝘂𝗿𝗮𝘆 𝗬𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗸𝗶 𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗵𝘆'

I was standing near a building with a sign that had that label on it. I was waiting outside for Langa while he was currently being interviewed for a job. I suddenly heard a sigh not too far behind me.

I walk up to my brother, "So, what did they say?" He shook his head, "They said that they don't hire minors" I sigh, "And the hourly wage was good there too..."

A skateboard suddenly rolled pass Langa and I, catching both of our attention. "OI!" I turn to see a red haired male running towards us. "Can you stop that!?"

I walk past Langa and speed walk towards the skateboard, picking it up. Langa takes it from my hands, "A..skateboard?" The red haired male stops beside Langa.

"You saved my butt transfer student, thanks a lot!" I look up at Langa, "You know him?" Langa looks at me and shakes his head, "No?"

"You don't remember me!? I'm Reki Kyan, I'm in your class!" "Oh, sorry..." Langa apologized blankly. The male who introduced himself as Reki looks at me, "Who's this? Your brother or something?"

Langa looks down at me as I look up at him. I expected Langa to start laughing or shake his head no, but instead he just gave a nod, "Yeah, I guess you could say that. This is [Y/n]"

Reki smiles and holds out his hand, "Nice to meet you" I nod and shake his hand for a few seconds before withdrawing my hand.

Reki smiles at both Langa and I, "Wanna skate?"
Langa shakes his head no, "No thank you" I mutely shake my head no. Reki laughs, "You two were totally looking at it, weren't you?"

Langa ponders before sighing and giving in. We went to a different area nearby before Langa placed the skateboard on the ground and placed his right foot on it.

Langa rolled the skateboard for a few seconds before putting his other foot on the board. He began wobbling and yelling before the skateboard rolled forward.

My brother unfortunately leaned backwards, his back colliding with the stone hard ground. Reki and I start laughing at my brother's fall. "What's with that!? You didn't even move an inch!"

Langa glares at me, "I'd like to see you do better" I shrug and grab the skateboard, placing it next to Langa. This shouldn't be too hard, right?

I place my foot on the board and hesitate for a moment before placing my other foot on it as well. I was wobbling a bit, but I managed to keep my balance.