❤︎𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙤❤︎

~Yᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴏᴠ~

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

~Yᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴏᴠ~

"LANGA"

Reki stormed up to Langa before he grabbed him by the collar. "You're...AWESOME!" Langa and I both sweatdrop.

"Eh..?"

~~

I'm currently chilling under the tree like I always do during my free time at school, watching YouTube videos of tips for beginner skaters. I don't know why I was watching the video in the first place, but whatever. "You skate?" I nearly jump out of my skin, turning to see Miya looking at my phone with an eyebrow raised.

I sigh, "You gotta stop doing that. And no, I don't skate" Miya eyed my phone then shifted his gaze back onto me, "Wanna learn?" My eyes slightly widen, "R-really? You'd teach me?" Miya nods, "Meet me at the front gate after school" And with that, he left me alone once again.

~~

It was the end of the school day and I was waiting at the gate for Miya like instructed. "[Y/n]" I turn around to see Miya running up towards me. I smile and wave. "Ready to get started?" I nod before Miya takes my hand and starts dragging me somewhere. We eventually ended up in a slightly deserted place that I pass by on the way to school.

Miya places down a skateboard and looks at me, "Do you know how to stand on a skateboard?" I shake my head, "Nope" Miya nods and places his left foot on the board, "Keep the center of gravity at the front before you put the rear foot on. After you lift your other foot, keep it at the center"

Miya had both of his feet on the board as he was looking at me to make sure I was paying attention. I nod as he got off the board and stepped to the side, "Now you try" I hesitate before walking over to the board and placing my foot on it like Miya did. I took a deep breath before lifting up my other foot.

I didn't trust myself just yet so I quickly placed my foot back onto the ground. "Do you want me to hold your hand?" I look up at Miya and nod, "Please, if you don't mind.." Miya nods and holds out his hands. I place my hands into his and place my other foot on the backside of the board just as Miya had done earlier.

I smile, seeing as I was able to stand on a board. "I'm going to start pulling you, try to see if you can keep your balance" "W-wait, what?" Before I could realize what was happening, Miya started walking backwards, pulling me along with him. I quickly lost my balance and leaned backwards, pulling Miya down with me.

Both of us yelled as we fell onto the ground. I groan in pain before I slowly opened my eyes, realizing the position we were in. I was on the ground while Miya was hovering above me, our faces only mere inches apart. Miya opened his eyes, "Are you okay?" I turned my head to the side and mutely nodded, feeling my face heat up.