❤︎𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚❤︎

~Yᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴏᴠ~

~Yᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴏᴠ~

"GO IN THERE ALREADY!"
"NO!"

Miya was pushing me from behind, trying to get me to go to Dope Sketch to make up with my brother since I haven't properly done it yet. "JUST FIVE MINUTES AGO YOU WERE ALL EXCITED TO MAKE UP WITH HIM! WHAT HAPPENED!?"

Miya shouted as he continued to try and push me. We were getting weird stares from people around us, but that was the least of our concerns. "WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO SAY OR DO!?" I shouted back, dragging my feet on the ground to create friction to try and make it harder for Miya to push me.

"I DON'T KNOW?! APOLOGIZE OR SOMETHING! THE SHOP IS LITERALLY RIGHT THERE SO THERE'S NO TURNING BACK!" "NO! I REFUSE!" Miya sighed before giving up on pushing me. I sighed in relief before I felt a hand grab mine and start to pull me.

Once I realized it was Miya pulling me to the shop, I tried to pry his hand off my wrist. "Miya, let me go!" "No" Miya soon opened the door and shoved me into the familiar skate shop, entering behind me to make sure I won't try and run away. Reki, Langa, and Manager Oka all laid their eyes on me.

I turned to Miya with an expression that was basically pleading for help. Miya only gave me a thumbs up and a smirk. "[Y/n]?" I turned to face Langa, our eyes meeting for a split second before I adverted my eyes to look at the ground. I walked up to Langa, my gaze still glued to the ground.

"Uhm..." What the fuck am I supposed to say? A sudden warmth engulfing my body prevented me from getting lost in my thoughts any further. My eyes slightly widen when I realized Langa was hugging me. I hesitantly brought my arms up to wrap around Langa's torso.

"I'm sorry" I mumbled loud enough for Langa to hear. "I am too" Langa replied. We stayed like that for a few second before we broke the hug. Langa knelt down to my height and held out his fist, "We good?" I couldn't help but smile as I curled my hand into a fist and lightly bumped our knuckles together.

"Yeah, we good" "See, was it that hard?" I could practically hear Miya smirking from behind me. I turned around to glare at him, "Oh hush it" The sudden ring of the bell hung on the door caught all of our attention. "Welcome" Manager Oka and Reki welcomed simultaneously.

My eyes slightly widen as I recognized the male with the cap. "Wait, you're the guy from the love hotel" I recalled. "Love hotel!?" Everyone repeated as they crowded around me. My face immediately flushed as I panicked, "W-wait that's not what I-" "What is a love hotel?"

Langa asked with an 'innocent' look on his face. An irk mark appeared on my head, "Now you're pushing it!" The guy with the cap held out a paper with a rose design and shaped like a heart, "Take this" I took the paper from his hand and held it closer, "What is this..?"