❤︎𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙚❤︎

~Yᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴏᴠ~

~Yᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴏᴠ~

"I said we really didn't have to..."
"Hot spring healing sounds like what old guys do"
"But Miya said it works real well on injuries and introduced me to this hot spring"

I was dragged by my brother to go to a hot spring with everyone. I wasn't necessarily complaining though, a vacation seemed nice. I chose to wear a simple [f/c] t-shirt and some denim shorts with my hair in a ponytail. I was also wearing some [color] sneakers.

I was minding my business when I noticed Reki staring at a girl. I nudged Langa with my elbow then pointed to Reki. Langa smirked for a split second before walking beside Reki. "'So cute' that's what your face says" Reki flinched before he turned to Langa, "N-no way!"

Miya and I both look at the girl from behind Reki. "So someone like that is your type?" Miya questioned. I shrug, "She seems decent" Shadow walks up to us, also looking at the girl, "Don't even bother. You're in a different world from her"

Reki glared at us, "What do you mean by that? You never know unless I talk to her!" Shadow, Miya, and I all glance at Reki in disbelief. Shadow motions for Reki to go talk to the girl. Reki scoffs before starting to walk towards the girl. Reki stops halfway and turns around.

"Langa, go talk to her"

My brother had a confused look on his face, "Why me?" Reki walked over to Langa and placed an arm around him, "You know, if it's me, they get cautious!" Miya smirked, "You know your place" Shadow nods as I let out a small giggle.

Reki glared at Miya, "Shut up!" Langa stood up straight and looked at Reki, "In Japan, how do you greet someone?" Reki pondered for a split second, "Of course...like 'where are you from' or-" Langa turned around with a charming smile, "Like 'are you hungry?'"

Reki deadpanned, "She's not you" Miya sighed, "Nor you, Reki. We're on a ferry departing from Okinawa, so of course she's from Okinawa" I shrug, "Or she could be from Miyakojima and she visited Okinawa and now she's heading back. I don't know" Miya nodded, "You have a point"

The girl turned around and started walking in our direction. "What?" Reki perked up, "I-I do a bit of skateboarding but if you'd like-" The girl walked past Reki. "Hello? Yeah, sorry..." Shadow and Miya both started laughing. "That misunderstanding's so embarrassing!"

I pat Reki on the back while trying to hold in my own laughter. Langa had his usual stoic face, "Don't worry" Reki glared at Miya and Shadow, "I'm not depressed!" "Oh, what a coincidence to see you here!" A familiar voice chirped. "Joe?" We all chorus in union.