❤︎𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙭❤︎

this gif is now my religion

also there will be misgendering in here, but it will be brief. it's to make the story realistic. your pronouns and identity is still valid

~Yᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴏᴠ~

I was laying down on my bed, scrolling through my phone. I was wearing a black turtleneck and some jeans with my hair in a ponytail.

"Hey, it's time to go"

I look over and see Langa peeking in my room. I nod and stand up, stretching my limbs. I quickly slide on my [color] vans and grab my skateboard.

Langa and I leave the house, seeing Reki outside. We share a few words before skating to a nearby skatepark. Reki and I were standing against the wall with Miya and Shadow while Langa was doing some tricks. Langa skated up a ramp and jumped high, earning everyone's attention.

Reki smirked, "Isn't that awesome?" Miya glanced at Reki, "Why are you so proud, Reki?" Shadow looked at Reki, "Let me tell you. People aren't taking notice of you. It's your buddy" Reki glared at the older male, "I know that! And what do you mean by 'buddy'?" Miya snickered, "'Buddy'? That cracks me up!"

Shadow laughed, "And people call you 'the one that's not Langa'! You too [Y/n]!" Reki and I hesitated before turning away from Shadow. "Shut up" Reki mumbled. Girls began cheering and fangirling as Cherry and Joe appeared. The two stopped beside each other before they started fighting like always.

Reki, Miya, and I all sweatdropped.

"Those two are at it like always..."

~~

"We have even more up in the gallery"
"We got all the celebrities from 'S' here after all"

Miya glanced at Joe, "You're gonna say so yourself?" Joe smirked as he lifted his index finger, "Let me teach something to the young. Overconfidence is poison, but confidence becomes power" I shrug, "Hm, not bad advice coming from someone like you"

Miya snickered as Joe raised an eyebrow at me, "What do you mean by 'someone like me'?" Cherry nudged Joe's arm, "They mean not bad advice coming from an ape, dumbass" Joe and Cherry began bickering once again as I stifle a laugh. Oopsie-

Langa did a flip over the ramp, earning everyone's attention once again. "Wow! Has he gained even more air?" Miya looked at Langa, "He's up there. Higher than any of us now" "He must've developed it from snowboarding. If he can catch that much air, he'll be advantageous in all sorts of situations in 'S'."