❤︎𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧❤︎

~Yᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴏᴠ~

~Yᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴏᴠ~

I was paced back and forth in the hallway of the hospital, nervously biting my thumb. This is all my fault. I shouldn't have said anything. If I would've just stayed quiet- The sound of a nearby door opening and closing caught my attention.

Reki smiled as he looked at his bandaged up arm, "They said two weeks till full recovery. Nothing wrong with my head!" Everyone relaxed as I walked up to Reki. I stopped directly in front of him and bowed, "I'm so sorry Reki, this is all my fault! If I didn't say anything, this wouldn't have- Eh?"

I let out a noise of confusion as I felt a hand on my shoulder. "First of all, get up" I stand up straight but keep my gaze towards the floor. I suddenly felt a flick on my head, causing me to hold my now aching forehead with my hand and look up at Reki.

"Second of all, stop being so gloomy! I'm alive so I'm fine plus it's not your fault! I'm the one who decided to challenge Adam" I look at the floor, "But I-" "It's not your fault!" I look up at Reki, "But-" "It's not your fault! End of discussion [Y/n]" I sigh, "Fine"

Miya glanced at Reki, "Anyways, you're lucky you got off with just that much" Reki walked over to Miya, "Sorry about that Miya. I told you that I'd win" Miya sighed, "That's why I told you.." Miya stood up and walked past Reki, "There's no way a slime can win against the final boss"

Miya stopped walking, "But you know..I'll promote you to a golem or something" Reki looked at Miya in confusion, "What was that?" Langa looked at Reki, "Basically he said you looked cool" Miya walked over to Langa, "I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING LIKE THAT!" "Huh? Man Japanese is so difficult..."

"Let's not fool around. We have someone here that's next in line for skating against Adam" I didn't pay attention to the conversation from there, I began zoning out. I still feel bad for Reki's injuries..maybe I could make it up to him somehow.

"Hello? Earth to [Y/n]?"

I blink a few times, snapping out of my thoughts. Miya was waving a hand in my face, "[Y/n]? You ready to go?" I nod, "Yeah" As we all began walking down the hallways of the hospital, I trailed a bit behind. I kept my eyes on Reki's injured arm, still feeling guilty.

I suddenly felt a pair of hands pinch my cheeks from behind me, stretching them. "[Y/n]" Miya rests his chin on my shoulder as he continues pinching my cheeks. "Stop looking so depressed, it's not your fault Reki got hurt. Plus he didn't get hurt that badly" I pry Miya's hands off of my face.

"Yeah but if I hadn't said anything then maybe this wouldn't have happened" Miya stops in front of me and places his hands on my shoulders. "[Y/n], I haven't even known that slime for that long and I know that he probably would've done something stupid like that regardless if you said something or not. Stop worrying, okay? He's in one piece and he's doing just fine"