manacle bound

By xoxoGGirlx

This is a y/n story but your nickname is ' dee' Bucky Barnes is one hell of a soldier. Enemies to lovers. kin... More

The incident
The fun
A home is more than just 4 walls
Him
traitors
Bucky pov
sorry
Mission
mission
Girls
Sharon
No rest for the wicked
Bucky pov
Training
Thinking
hot and heavy
The next day
The date
Slip up
The ( not a date) date
Butterflies
The party
wake
happy to see me? smut
Nat
Nothing like a secret
birthday boy
bucky morning pov
apart
nightmares
mission return
sensual ;)
dream home
the 3 favourites
Story telling.
Hammered
please ( smut)
THE mission
i love you
The hotel.
The attack
Goodbye
a/n
surprise
Nosey B ( smut)
Bare knuckle
Skirt, smut !
Summer nights
the shot
Beep
a/n not story

cabin ( seggsy)

11.4K 219 165
By xoxoGGirlx

Would it be that bad to love him?
Can I love him?
I think Nat thinks I love him...
Does he love me?

" how did you know I wanted a cat Dee?" Me and bucky laid in his bed playing with alpine.

" I didn't know you wanted a cat I just knew he'd be good for you in some way" he likes to protect things, he's comforting and loving.

" I think we should go show him to everyone" buckys eyes lit up practically jumping out of bed.

" wait- if we tell them you got me a cat do you think they will... talk?"

That was true, most people wouldn't buy a cat for a man who used to torture them. But we're behind that, it's just that not everyone knows we're behind that.

" we won't make a big deal about it that's all"

———

" oh my god look at the little kitty cat awhh" wanda shrieked as soon as bucky walked down with alpine, I had walked down a few minutes earlier to seem less suspicious.

" when did you get a cat buck?" Sam walked over to stroke the cat on the lead.

" uh y/n got him for me" he scratched the back of his neck nervously.

" y/n you really buy people the weirdest gifts" Nat walked in creating a solution to our own problems making it sound like I just bought weird things.

" yep" Steve walked over from the kitchen " when we first moved y/n in she bought me a goldfish ".

Maybe I did buy weird gifts.

" whats the cat called bucky?" Sharon stood next to Steve as we all watched over the little cat.

" his names Alpine" bucky picked him up to stroke him.

Everyone played with the cat for at least 20 minutes, even Tony gave him some strokes.
Thor was the most enthusiastic nearly crushing alpine with his excitement.

" alright guys, time to stop all this crazy.
We have to go to the briefing room, time for a mission" Tony broke all us up and dragged us to the room.

We kept Alpine with us walking him on his little lead.

" okay so tin man and destroyer you're going on a mission, you will be staying in a cabinet in the freezing cold whilst monitoring hydra"

I glanced over to bucky to give him a quick smile, missions with him weren't so bad anymore.

" why aren't you more annoyed y/n? " Sam questioned.
" you'd usually be ready to fight Tony right about now"

Oh crap.

" yeah well I've just come to terms with you guys hating me so I'm not going to protest anymore" I shut him down so no more questions would arise.

" when are we going T"

" you will he going in an hour and you'll be staying over night, better bring a blanket for the floor tin man".

" wait what about Alpine" bucky sounded a bit stressed now not wanting to leave his little friend.

" why don't you let wanda look after him bucky" wanda seemed the most gentle with animals so it made sense for me to offer that solution.

" I can look after Alpine for a night that's fine" wanda smiled clearly over the moon about this.

———
Me and bucky texted whilst packing our bags, I told him I was going to pack a surprise which I then received many excited emojis.

Tony said it was going to be cold in the cabin so I'll bring some shorts to sleep in and bucky can bring extra clothes for me.
His clothes drowned me but they were so warm and the pockets were massive.

Clint had come with a quinjet he stole a while ago to come pick us up and drop us off.

" I'll be back to pick you two up at around midday tomorrow so be ready I don't like waiting" Clint shouted as we jumped out of the quinjet into the forest.

Tony was right it was absolutely freezing I couldn't feel my toes.
Being a supersoldier keeps me warmer than the usual person but this weather was pushing my superhuman abilities.

" bucky wheres the cabin?"
We had to get dropped off away from the hydra base so they didn't see us.

" pretty sure it's just behind these trees"
He walked infront with power, didn't look cold at all. He was practically sweating.

He was right the cabin was behind the trees.
It was beautiful dark spruce wood and quite massive, if that was a house in New York it would cost thousands for sure.

The cabin was warm and homey inside with a fireplace stoked with wood.

" im going to go set up some things near hydra if you'd like to take a shower dee"
I nodded to him as he walked out with some equipment.

Time to go all twilight breaking dawn part one on this mf.
Full shower, exfoliate, shave, moisturise, a touch up of makeup on the eyebrows for a sexy defined face and matching blood red lace lingerie.

To top it all off I put on a black see-through dressing gown just as I heard him come back in.

" y/n im back"

" hi im back, I'm y/n" I winked at him.
A dad joke ? Now! Why am I nervously making dad jokes.

His cheeks turned red as he smiled at the joke I made and the happiness he felt looking at me.

He was sweaty from being outside and it just made him look hot.

" you look so hot right now y/n" his voice sounded serious and seductive.
" what are we gonna do"

I grabbed his hand and walked him into the bedroom which had a king size bed and some wine I laid out for us.

" first let's have a toast to being horny and alone" I smirked at him as we drank.

I pushed him onto the bed and sat on his lap.
Slowly taking the see-through dressing gown I had on off had him growing excited quick underneath me.
Leaning down I kissed him softly teasing leaving him wanting more, he lifted up to grab me but I held his arms down on the bed.

" this is what's happening is it?" He pouted.

" yep just relax let me work my magic on you"

Leaning back down I dragged my tongue along his lips and bit them causing him to sigh in frustration.
His hips pushed into mine craving friction.

Shuffling down his body I sat on his thighs to unbukle his trousers.
Stroking his dick over his boxers made him throw his head back cursing my name.

" y/n please do something I'm dying here" his body twitched under my touch.

Coming completely off the bed I walked to my suitcase to pull out the vibrating cock ring I bought him.

" oh god" he cursed falling back into the bed.

Walking back over to him I pulled his boxers off and stroked him in my hand focusing on the tip.
Looking him in the eyes I spat onto his dick which had him gripping the sheets.

" please dee"

" fine" I smirked " only because you asked so nicely".

With every moan I could feel myself growing wetter but this was for him.
I slipped the ring onto the base of his penis and turned it on.
His body tensed as it turned on causing him to thrust up into the air.

I climbed back up to his face placing kisses around his ears and neck every once in a while biting and suckung his neck hard.

" fuck y/n im so close" His voice sounded in disbelief of what he was saying, surprised at how quickly this happened.

Feeling a build up of my own I Reached down between us rubbing my clit in circles underneath my underwear as bucky watched practically drooling.

" let me" his hand replaced mine still going in circles but speeding up making my core tighten.

" shit bucky I'm close too" I kissed him breathing and moaning into each others mouth.

" together?" He suggested as I nodded too out of breath to verbally reply.

" shit y/n" buckys face muscles pulled together as his mouth dropped him pleasure.

" fuck bucky yes" I followed him both of us filling the room with moans.

I turned the ring off and took it off him as we both laid there not wanting to move.

" you're amazing" he kissed the top of my head as his thumb stroked my skin.

Me and bucky laid there until we were almost asleep when the equipment bucky set up started to pick up movements outside the hydra base.

" crap"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 3.9K 50
A young woman leaving an abusive relationship finds herself roommates and friends with The Avengers. My story does NOT follow the MCU. Steve didn't l...
5.2K 86 10
"You once said you wanted to fuck me, does that offer still stand?" Bucky and Y/n are the definition of enemies. But when they are tasked on a under...
892K 18.2K 18
You and Sargent Bucky Barnes just dont get along. Your sunny personality always clashes with his reserved seriousness. As he fails to navigate dating...
19.6K 298 23
After Tony and the rest of the avengers had found you laying in a forest with barely any memories of your previous life, you became an avenger yourse...