Nosey B ( smut)

Bucky spent a day resting his body so his stiches could start his body healing, we both stayed on the sofa since Steve and Sam were still working on our room.
Bucky laid on his back watching TV whilst I laid on his chest, Nat and Wanda sat on the other sofa whilst his ex becky sat on her own chair watching me and bucky.

" are you not creeped out?" I whispered into buckys ear gesturing to becky.

" its a bit weird but she's just jealous"

" yeah maybe" I moved ontop of him to try get comfortable but made him groan slightly, beckys eyes were piercing through us.

" take a picture it'll last longer" Nat sighed, she used to be friends with becky but it was clear we were better friends now.

" they don't have to do that there" she rolled her eyes looking at us.

" no ones bothered by our cuddling except you " bucky sarcastically smiled at her.

" bucky bear will you come train with me" she stood up walking over to us.

" im good, me and my girl are busy".

She stormed off in another mardy, this happened many times throughout the day where she'd try and get buckys attention but clearly he wasn't bothered.
At the end of the day me and bucky thanked Steve and Sam for finishing our room so quickly and collapsed into our soft bed, it had really felt like a year since we had slept in a good bed.

Just as our eyes were closing to fall asleep the door was knocked and pushed open.
" bucky bear are you in here?" She swung her head around the door.

" mmm" he responded

" will you two keep it down tonight, the walls are thin" I sat up in the bed looking right at her and had her walk herself into her room and lay down wide awake but not moving.

I rolled ontop of bucky holding his arms above his head on the pillow.
" I really want to do this but I'm not sure I have the energy" he pouted annoyed at himself.

" that's not a problem I had another idea" I started stripping my clothes off until I was sat with just a bra on.
Shuffling up his body I put my legs either side of his head whilst still being sat on his chest.

" can we do this?"
He smirked grabbing my arse and pulling me so I was sat on his face.
His tongue got to work straight away finding the clit and drawing random patterns on it with his tongue, I had immediate butterflies and my toes curled.

" oh god" I started grinding my hips against his soft rough tongue moaning his name.
Leaning backwards I unbukled his belt pulling his dick out from his shorts, he was rock hard and already thrusting his hips against my hand.

" mmm" he moaned against my clit making me lose my breath.

" oh shit" I moaned as I twisted my fist around his tip from behind me.
" don't stop bucky" he took that moan with a lot of pride speeding up his actions as did I.

I was nearing closer to the edge the more I ground against him, my spare hand reached for his hair tightening my grip as I felt the build up in my body.
" bucky I'm so close" I cried ontop of him.

" mmm!" Was what he responded with, I could tell he was close by how hard his tip now felt.

" yes bucky yes" I jumped against his tongue spilling over the edge as my body turned to mush.
He was a moaning shaking mess underneath me, he came so strong it managed to reach my arse which was now sat on his chest resting.
" God that was good" he planted kisses on the inside of my thigh.

I rolled off his chest shakily walking to the bathroom to find a washcloth to clean him, we both then got under the covers hugging each other.

" do you think she heard?" Bucky asked smiling agasint my body"

"  she better have" I smiled back finally ready for a goodnights sleep.

" let's do it again in the morning".