sensual ;)

After me and bucky were known by the group we got to share more moments together in the compound without getting weird stares, except for Peter who the rest of the team forget to tell.

I sat on the kitchen counter with bucky in-between my legs stroking his hair and talking.

" hey y/n are you in he- oh my god sorry"
Peter span around as quickly as he walked in bright red and walking away.

" Peter!" I shouted back for him trying to hold in my laughter.
He span around slowly looking at his feet.

" why is Mr Barnes um there" he asked sheepishly.

" because me and Mr Barnes are... dating " I smiled back at bucky, after his injuries I finally realised I couldn't not be with him.

" oh right okay" he scratched the back of his neck and walked away.

" goodmorning miss y/l/n" bucky kissed the back of my neck sending instant shivers down it.

" hello Bucky" I span around pinning him down onto the bed by sitting on his lap.

" do you want to get something to eat"
Bucky tried to play his way out of my grasp.

" no I think id rather do other things right now" I looked him straight in his eyes moving my hips ontop of his.

" you win" he grinned sitting up so I was still sat on him but we were face to face.

Kissing him gently on the lips and then down to his neck right under his ear making him dig his fingers into the sides of my hips.
" oh god" he took a shakey breath in dropping his head backwards.

Bitting his ear softly I moved my head backwards so our noses were touching.
" you drive me crazy y/n".

I smirked rocking my hips against his hard boner under his thin pyjama trousers, I was growing wetter and warmer by the minute my eyes flooded with desire.
Out of know where bucky grabbed under my arse and lifted us up and onto his feet with my legs still wrapped around his hips.

Smashing his lips into mine I melted into him, he swiped his tongue against my bottom lip and eventually exploring my mouth. His hands dug into my hips harder everytime I pulled his hair making him moan.
Walking us over to a table in his room he pushed everything off it and laid me down on it with him ontop.

The sudden cold feeling of the table made me push into him squeezing our bodies together.
Slowly he kissed from my neck down to my breasts swirling his tongue around my hard nipples.
" shit bucky please".

He smirked at my begging face lowering himself further down my body until he had was pulling my underwear off.
He kissed the inside of my thighs making me desperate for some friction.
" you y/n are absolutely breath taking"

He spoke so close to my clit that his breath was almost sending me over the edge, I grabbed onto his hair and pulled him forward which he didn't mind at all.
He span circles on my clit with his tongue and brought his metal arm up using his fingers to stimulate the g-spot.

" shit bucky" my legs started to tighten around his head and my nails scratched the whatever skin of his I could get to.
Nearly getting me to the edge he stopped all his movements and looked at my face.
" don't stop please" my eyebrows were pulled together pleading but he wanted to tease.

" sorry lovely but you'll have to wait before I let you finish"

He climbed back up my body kissing every inch up to my lips which I moaned into.
Reaching my hand down to his trousers I tugged them and he pulled them straight off.
I wrapped my hand around his hard dick and started stroking best I could from this angle which seemed to be working by the way his legs almost gave up on him.

" oh fuck y/n im sorry for teasing earlier" he mumbled into the crook of my neck between his own moans.

Wrapping my legs around his hips I pulled him closer to where his tip was touching me letting his feel what he could do.
" holy crap you're so wet" he bit his own lip in pleasure.

Wrapping my legs all the way around him he pushed into me causing us both to inhale sharply at the feeling.
He took over thrusting agonising slow then pulling out and pushing back in sharply.
" bucky" I moaned into his ear.

Our bodies both jumping in time with each others on the table causing it to shake underneath us.
" crap y/n im so close"
He moaned into my ear and I scratched down his back.
He reached in-between us and started rubbing circles on my clit, my head fell back hitting off the table but this was too good to even care.
" im close too bucky"
I felt my legs beginning to shake as fireworks and heat exploded over my body.
My walls tightening around bucky making him follow after.
" shit you feel so good" he bit my neck leaving a purple mark.

We both laid there panting like dogs whilst he stayed inside of me.

" that was amazing" I drunkenly smiled at him still playing with his hair as he rested ontop of me.

" I agree, that was the sexiest moment of my life" he smiled which I felt against my skin.

" im going to plan a trip for us y/n" he smiled to himself and to me as he pushed himself off the table and pulling me up to stand against his bare body.

" can't wait"