The party

Tw: smut, if you don't like that I suggest skipping this one <3

Throughout the past days bucky and I had become very touchy, kissing where ever no one was, going into his room at night making out on his lap. No sex yet but I knew it would happen quick.
Bucky hadn't had any since the 40s and the last time I had any was on a mission when I worked for hydra, granted it wasn't that good.
Soon.

" miss y/l/n, Mr stark has requested your presence in the living room with everyone else" FRIDAY pulled me out of my breathtaking fantasies.

" what do you want stark" Steve wrapped an arm around Sharon " we're  busy"

" that's nasty steve" Nat and Sam jinxed each other.

" what do you mean nasty miss Romanoff?" Peter should've been able to guess what they were saying but he was having a moment, finally getting it and pulling a face at Steve.

" okay shut up guys, I've decided we're having a party tonight. A big one so everyone dress slutty, starts at 7pm" Tony left as quick as he stood up needing to send out messages to everyone and anyone.

" y/n!" Wanda waved me over to herself, Sharon and Nat.
" were all getting ready together tonight and I'll bring some wine to get us started" we all agreed going our separate ways until a bit later.

Walking to the kitchen bucky followed slowly behind me.
" I hope you'll send me a picture of your dress gorgeous" he gave his puppy dog eyes and a smirk.

" how about I take a picture of my lingerie I'll be wearing instead" two could play at that game.
His eyebrows shot up with excitement and he walked away smiling like an idiot.

———
As discussed me and the girls all got ready together. Nat had a red booby top on, Sharon had floral dress on and wanda was wearing a short black dress.
I had a backless emerald dress to put on which complimentary gold jewellery.
But before I slipped it on, as promised I sent bucky a picture of my black lace lingerie I had bought some time ago.

He loved it and sent back many compliments my way, I could only think about what that had done to him and if it will have that some affect tonight.

The girls and I made a grande entrance into the party with wands using her magic to fling the doors open, them three were already on the verge of being drunk due to the wine but unluckily for me I didn't get drunk like that.
Lucky Thor had come along with his asgardian boose or whatever its actual name was.
He poured me, Steve and bucky a glass each and that was the best drink I had had in years like I had been thirsty my whole life.

Straight away I could feel the alcohol flipping through my veins and for once my body wasn't trying to heal itself.
It felt good, Steve and bucky were feeling it to as they were straight onto the dance floor dragging me in-between.

I had bucky behind me and Steve infront of me pretending to grind his butt on me whilst I was actually grinding my butt on bucky.
I could feel his boner in my back and his hit breath on my shoulder sending goosebumps all over my body.
" you in that dress is the hottest thing I've ever seen"

Not wanting to out our relationship to the team I rested my head against his chest until the song stopped.
I ran straight over to the bar sitting down next to a man.
I turned around to see bucky watching me.
" why do you have all those scars" I didn't recognise this man's face but he didn't look like a nice person.