Skirt, smut !

I woke up feeling stronger than ever, winning that little spar was very refreshing.
I left bucky to sleep and practically skipped all the way downstairs, I was about to go into the living room when I heard becky and Nat talking so I waited behind the wall to listen.

" I bet she used her powers" she sounded sour and venomous.

" No she didn't, you'd know it if she did" Nat kept a monotone voice but I could hear the annoyance.

" whatever and anyway what's wrong with her?"

" what do you mean wrong with her?" Nat was quick to retort.

" well her skin, it's all scarred and gross"

My heart sank, my body ,in my mind, showed my strength and no one could change that but hearing someone talk negatively about it had me overcome with emotion.

" Don't talk about her like that, she's been through more than most people ever should" Nat stormed off running into me behind the wall, my eyebrows pulled together still upset and angry from what becky said.
" are you okay" Nat stroked my arm.

" im gonna rip her head off her shoulders Nat" I tried pushing past her to get to becky but she held me in place.

" Not now y/n, think of some other way to get revenge but if you just start beating her up you're gonna get in trouble and I don't want that" she smiled bringing me into a hug.
I sighed tightening my arms around Nats waist.

" anyway the girls wanted to go shopping today soo let's go"

———
We all got dressed in our outfits with myself trying on a midi skirt for the first time, it was cute but I felt like today called for a short skirt. Plus shorter skirts mean easier access for bucky bear.

Me, Sharon, Nat and Wanda all got ready to take the elevator but was stopped by Sam running up to us.
" Hey girls wait".
We stopped the doors closing as he stood there catching his breath.

" will you take becky with you, I don't think she wants to be stuck here all day we us guys" he presented becky at his side all dolled up and ready to go.

" fine" I gritted through my teeth, her comment earlier made me hate her so much she made my body want to start punching and not stop.
She hoped into the elevator and we all stood there quietly as it lowered.

I had a long sleeve sweatshirt over the small top I was wearing underneath so I made a big show of taking the sweatshirt off and flaunting my body along with my scars.
" you know I may have an 'ugly' body becky, but its definitely not half as ugly as that ego you walk around with" I dropped with sweatshirt at her feet flashing her a toothy smile with constant dead eyes.

The girls behind us sniggered trying not to burst out laughing at my confidence to call anyone out gorgeous or not.
We took one of the open top roof cars into town, Sharon and Wanda got stuck in the back with becky whilst me and Nat sat up front.

The shopping spree took much longer than usually since becky wanted to go through every single hanger in every single shop, I bought some cute dresses and halter neck tops to try on.
We walked into the lingerie shop and I knew exactly what I was going to do.

" oh my gosh guys we really need to find me some sexy lingerie so I can show off to bucky tonight, I know he's dying to see me" I acted dramatic holding onto Nats arms for support as beckys face turned sour.

" what about this" becky pointed to a large brown nightdress that something Florence nightingale would've worn.

" no but I'm sure you'd look great in it" I smiled walking over the the one piece sections which had the leg suspenders and belts.
" now this is all kinds of sexy" I picked up a gorgeous emerald green lingerie body suit that strapped around the body like a harness.
" this will definitely get his soldier hard" Wanda joked sending the other girls laughing.

Beckys eyes wandered down my body and back up to my face like she was studying me.
" see something you like?" I smirked at her.

" buckys type really has changed, that's all" she looked smug at her little dig.

After buying the body suit we headed home picking up some sweet treats for the boys when we got home, bucky however will be getting his own individual sweet treat.

——

" bucky I'm back" I knocked on our door about to push it open.

" wait wait" he sounded frantic but also nervous.

" okayyy" I twisted my head in curiosity.

" okay come in but close your eyes"
I laughed doing as he asked and walking in with my eyes closed.
The room felt warm with real heat but also dark.
" open" he was stood right next to me with his torso pressed against my back.

" wow" my breath was taken away.
It was dark, filled with candles and he had put up a large mirror opposite the bed. " this is gorgeous".
I span around putting my arms around his neck and pulling him into my lips, the kiss was soft and needy like we hadn't had sex in years.
Moaning into each others mouths I tugged on his hair and his metal arm squeezed my hip spinning me back around to face the mirror.

He walked away from my body sitting down on the edge of our bed, he patted his lap for me to take a seat but he stopped me before I could swing my legs around him.
Keeping me facing the mirror I sat on his lap, his hot breath tingled down the back of my neck.
Kissing the side of my neck under my ear I moaned moving my head to the other side so he could attack me more, his metal arm slipped up my body slowly as he settled his hand around my neck. He didn't squeeze or tighten his grip, he just kept it there and moved my neck more the more he needed me.

I started moving my hips out of habit in need of friction but I couldn't get enough since I wasn't straddling him like usual. His flesh hand stroked and squeezed my inner thigh before slowly rubbing the outside of my underwear.
My head fall backwards moaning his name for a faster touch.
" please bucky"

I could feel him growing agasint my arse as I continued to grind my hips for more friction. Slipping my underwear aside he carried on his movements with amazing skill.
The more i moaned his name the more he wanted me to finish but he wouldn't let that, dragging his hand away from me he slightly pushed me up so I could undo his belt.

My body was shaking with anticipation, we still sat in the dark in the candle light as I tore his belt off.
His penis was rock hard under my touch, I wanted to turn around and drop to my knees but he kept us both facing the mirror.
Dropping his metal arm from my neck he wrapped it around my waist bringing our bodies closer together.
" its a good thing you wore this skirt"
His voice was rough next to my ear.

My breath caught in my throat as I tried to speak " I uh wore it for you just incase" my head was still resting back on his broad shoulder giving him complete access to my neck.
" watch yourself in the mirror"

I looked forward at the large mirror hanging infront of us, he lifted my body pulling his dick out and I could feel him against me.
The skirt was covering the act in the mirror but I could feel him sliding against me feeling the wetness he had created.
I started slowly sinking onto him, his flesh arm came up and grabbed my chin to make sure I watched us both in the mirror. His mouth opened in a moan as I sat all the way down on him, he bit my neck hard leaving bite marks as I started to move.

I changed between bouncing and grinding feeling his hot breath against my shoulders nibbling every once in a while.
" this is so hot" he smiled at the reflection of us, our bodies moving together in time causing butterflies.
" I don't know how much of this I can take" he moaned into my ear, the grip on my waist from his metal hand was causing bruises which only made me want more.

I bounced harder trying to watch him fall over the edge, I could feel him become swollen inside of me as his tip brushed again and again against my gspot.
" im gonna come y/n" he sunk his teeth back into my neck moaning against my body. I followed after him moaning his name as our bodies came to a stop.
Our breathing was fast and unpaced like our lungs might give in.

I leaned my head back against his shoulder and turned to face him smirking.

" that mirror was a brilliant idea" I said out of breath as my body still shook.

" I agree, we'll have to thank Steve he helped put it up"

" yeah let's not tell him about this though I'm scared he'll have a heart attack"