Bare knuckle

We went at it all morning for 3 rounds, it consisted of a lot of " fuck yes bucky" and " fuck yes y/n".
One of our rounds consisted of us being in the bathroom which was closest to beckys room next door.
We had the shower on but only stood up for a minute before we kissed each other to the bottom of the tub where we had sex whilst the water hit buckys back.

After the last round finished we heard becky leave her room slamming the door so loud that it shook our own door, we both smiled to each other and go ready to walk downstairs with a smug smile plastered on our faces.
We let Alpine walk down with us and run to his food bowl that Wanda bought after he started eating adult portions.. whilst we were gone.

" oh my gosh hello kitty cat" becky gushed at Alpine picking him up and cradling him like a baby.

" I bought him for bucky" I smiled sitting down on the sofa against buckys shoulder.

" he's so cute just like his daddy" she walked over to bucky placing Alpine in his lap, my jaw tensed at her actions being so close to him.

" Hey becky, how about we go best out of 3 in the training ring?" I smiled at her, my body felt on fire ready to hit anything/ anyone.

" alright"

Everyone in the compound came to watch this fight. I snuck up next to Nat " does she know about my powers?".
Sneaky I know but so is she.

" no, no ones told her but she did train with me dee so be careful she has tricks".

I nodded giving bucky a hug and stepping into the ring, it had been remodeled since the last I was in it but it was still just as good.

" don't hold back" I winked at her, a smug smile still plastered on my face.

We both tapped fists deciding on doing a bare knuckle match.
She lunged forward towards my upper body catching her fist on my mouth, I felt it bust open and warm blood trickle down my chin.
Grabbing her still outstretched arm I twisted and threw her over onto her back, keeping my arm pressed over her neck and my body sat on hers Tony counted down from 5.
I won that round.

We both stood up waiting for the whistle to go.
" Hey Bucky" I shouted " this reminds me of the time you made my lip bleed whilst we were having sex" I pointed to my lips giving him a wink and making Bruce turn to bucky in annoyance still remembering when that happened.
Looking back at becky her face had grown very angry.

" round 2" Tony shouted hitting the pole to start us off.

I ran towards her tackling her from her lower half and sitting on her like last time, she bucked her hips throwing me off and landing ontop of me.
" kinky" I joked, she didn't find it funny and instead punched my face until the countdown stopped.

I was a bloody mess quite literally but my smile wouldn't go away, I still hadn't used my favourite trick one that I learnt many years ago.
I looked at bucky who was already smirking at me ready for what I was going to do, it was a no rule bare knuckle so..

" round three"

I let her lunge at me again but stepping to the side so she'd stumble a bit then I kicked her in the stomach so she folded over.
Taking my time I walked around to the back of her sliding my arm around my neck grabbing my shoulder and the other arm went behind her neck.
Tensing my muscles started choking her until she started tapping but it was a bare knuckle..

I held on until she passed out and her legs gave out under her making her land on her back.
" 5...4...3...2...1... winner winner chicken dinner" Tony jumped up and Thor smacked my back in joy.

" Bruce will you make sure she's not dead" Nat asked Bruce rolling her eyes at her awkward position.

" you look like a mess kid" Steve laughed pointing to my whole face.
Sam laughed along with him but walked over to check on becky, maybe he had a sweet spot.

" come on lets get you cleaned up" bucky grabbed my arm walking me up to our room and started running some warm water, he grabbed a wash clothe and dipped it in the water.

Picking me up and placing me on the counter next to the sink he stood in between my legs carefully cleaning the wounds on my face.
" ouch" I sucked between my teeth and he cleaned my lip and an eyebrow gash.
" another scar to add to the collection" I smiled but bucky didn't.
" sorry" I didn't want to make him feel guilty at all but it was difficult for him.

" you know a long time ago I dreamt of us in your old cell" I was happy he could confined in me but it broke my heart to see his eyes get sad.

" and now look at you, cleaning my wounds with so much care and love. Thankyou" I moved his hand from my face and wrapped my arms around his neck with his arms wrapping round my waist.
" I love you Mrs Barnes" he giggled into my neck.

" don't you start with that Mr" I flicked his ear moving back so he could continue with my face.
First I gave him a peck on the lips which made my eyes water due to the gash.

" that hurt didn't it"

I nodded smiling with the side of my mouth that wasn't busted.

" do you think she'll remember she lost?" She wasn't a bad person but it's always fun to spar.

" with the way you choked her out? No way" he threw his head back laughing, maybe we were a tad but sadistic but it was a bare knuckle match...

:)

A/n: can any loki lovers recommend good loki smut stories so I can get a feel for how I should write him, thankyou in advance :)