cabin ( seggsy)

Would it be that bad to love him?
Can I love him?
I think Nat thinks I love him...
Does he love me?

" how did you know I wanted a cat Dee?" Me and bucky laid in his bed playing with alpine.

" I didn't know you wanted a cat I just knew he'd be good for you in some way" he likes to protect things, he's comforting and loving.

" I think we should go show him to everyone" buckys eyes lit up practically jumping out of bed.

" wait- if we tell them you got me a cat do you think they will... talk?"

That was true, most people wouldn't buy a cat for a man who used to torture them. But we're behind that, it's just that not everyone knows we're behind that.

" we won't make a big deal about it that's all"

———

" oh my god look at the little kitty cat awhh" wanda shrieked as soon as bucky walked down with alpine, I had walked down a few minutes earlier to seem less suspicious.

" when did you get a cat buck?" Sam walked over to stroke the cat on the lead.

" uh y/n got him for me" he scratched the back of his neck nervously.

" y/n you really buy people the weirdest gifts" Nat walked in creating a solution to our own problems making it sound like I just bought weird things.

" yep" Steve walked over from the kitchen " when we first moved y/n in she bought me a goldfish ".

Maybe I did buy weird gifts.

" whats the cat called bucky?" Sharon stood next to Steve as we all watched over the little cat.

" his names Alpine" bucky picked him up to stroke him.

Everyone played with the cat for at least 20 minutes, even Tony gave him some strokes.
Thor was the most enthusiastic nearly crushing alpine with his excitement.

" alright guys, time to stop all this crazy.
We have to go to the briefing room, time for a mission" Tony broke all us up and dragged us to the room.

We kept Alpine with us walking him on his little lead.

" okay so tin man and destroyer you're going on a mission, you will be staying in a cabinet in the freezing cold whilst monitoring hydra"

I glanced over to bucky to give him a quick smile, missions with him weren't so bad anymore.

" why aren't you more annoyed y/n? " Sam questioned.
" you'd usually be ready to fight Tony right about now"

Oh crap.

" yeah well I've just come to terms with you guys hating me so I'm not going to protest anymore" I shut him down so no more questions would arise.

" when are we going T"

" you will he going in an hour and you'll be staying over night, better bring a blanket for the floor tin man".

" wait what about Alpine" bucky sounded a bit stressed now not wanting to leave his little friend.

" why don't you let wanda look after him bucky" wanda seemed the most gentle with animals so it made sense for me to offer that solution.

" I can look after Alpine for a night that's fine" wanda smiled clearly over the moon about this.

———
Me and bucky texted whilst packing our bags, I told him I was going to pack a surprise which I then received many excited emojis.