Cross Your Mind , Stiles Stil...

By TPWKSWIFT

[BOOK 1] "๐™ž ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™™๐™ค๐™š๐™จ๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™˜๐™ง๐™ค๐™จ๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช... More

[ intro , cast & playlist ! ]
[ aspen's aesthetic ! ]
[ prologue ! ]
[ part I, season I ! ]
[ 1 ] a body of water
[ 2 ] since the birth of lydia martin
[ 3 ] beautiful people herd together
[ 4 ] things are changing
[ 5 ] that was some goodbye
[ 6 ] this is where it gets all jacob black
[ 7 ] blending in
[ 8 ] leather jacket girl
[ 9 ] like friends do
[ 10 ] girl talk
[ 11 ] false hope
[ 12 ] fucking underwear
[ 13 ] secrets
[ 14 ] moral compass
[ 15 ] you owe me twenty bucks
[ 16 ] the upper hand
[ 17 ] confrontation
[ 18 ] smoke screen
[ 19 ] an escape
[ 20 ] abby and steven
[ 21 ] just not for you
[ 22 ] can't look away
[ 23 ] hey there, stranger
[ 24 ] she's strong
[ 25 ] be selfish for once
[ 26 ] jackson knows
[ 27 ] save me a dance
[ 28 ] the formal
[ 29 ] pieces of a puzzle that won't seem to fit
[ 30 ] like a true carter
[ part I epilogue ! ]
[ part II, season II ! ]
[ 31 ] the brink of insanity
[ 32 ] can we not go there?
[ 33 ] dysfunctional families
[ 34 ] certifiably insane
[ 35 ] in this moment
[ 36 ] late night talks
[ 37 ] you could say the ice was thawing
[ 38 ] payback
[ 39 ] existing insecurities
[ 40 ] this never happened
[ 41 ] what are you scared of?
[ 42 ] home doesn't have to be a place
[ 43 ] orphaned
[ 44 ] it's what she's always wanted
[ 45 ] what will the trigger be?
[ 47 ] the pained howl
[ 48 ] the impending breakthrough
[ 49 ] carter sibling reunion
[ 50 ] gunpoint
[ 51 ] lacrosse game from hell
[ 52 ] of course I'm going to worry about you
[ 53 ] before we were a mess
[ part II epilogue ! ]

[ 46 ] a creep with a crush

18.7K 702 1.2K
By TPWKSWIFT

A CREEP WITH A CRUSH

              "COULD you buzz us in?" Stiles said to one of the officers when he, Scott, and Aspen returned, looking for Stiles' father.

Only to find Noah Stilinski was not alone, and the three of them were in deep trouble.

"Aspen, Scott, Stiles... Perfect timing." The sheriff said irritably. "Have you met Jackson's father, Mr. David Whittemore, Esquire?"

Aspen made direct eye contact with Jackson, who was sat on the couch with a smug look all over his face.

"That means "lawyer.""

Soon enough, Jackson had gotten a restraining order on Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski, but he didn't insist with one on Aspen. When questioned by his father as to why he had left the girl out of it, he simply said she wouldn't go near him with a twenty foot pole nowadays anyway.

Meanwhile, in the abandoned railway just on the outskirts of Beacon Hills, Derek, Isaac, Boyd and Erica regroup.

"So, why do we need their help?" said the Lahey boy, irritated.

"Because it's harder to kill than I thought, and I still don't know who it is." Derek replied, impatiently.

"And they do?" Isaac asked back sarcastically.

"They might-" said Derek. "Which is why I need one of you to get on their good side."

"Mmm." Erica hums flirtatiously. "Scott or Stiles?"

"Aspen."

Derek's blunt answer earned raised brows from all of them.

"She's the weakest link."

"Tell that to my wrist." Erica sassed back.

"Tell that to my balls." Isaac muttered quieter.

"One of you get close to her, okay?" Derek ordered. "I don't care which one."

"Bitch doesn't even talk and she's stronger than us." Erica scoffed with an eye roll.

"Yeah, and she doesn't have fangs or claws either." Isaac stated. "Do you know what she is?"

Derek hesitated before saying "I knew what her brother was." then added, "Or who he was."

"And you're not gonna fill us in?" Isaac began to loose his patience with being left in the dark.

"No, I'm not." Derek spat. "Because it's irrelevant. Right now, we need to find out everything we can about the kanima."

"You know, the full moon's coming, Derek." The Lahey boy warned.

"I'm aware of that."

"Oh my." Erica said sarcastically, picking up some of the chains. "These look comfortable."

"You said you were gonna teach us to change whenever we wanted." Isaac grew impatient with Derek.

"There hasn't been time."

"But if you have to lock us up during the full moon, that means... " The Lahey boy said, "That means you're alone against the Argents."

"They haven't found us." Derek deadpanned.

"Yet." Isaac countered. "So, how about we forget about the Kanima?"

"We. Can't!" The Hale werewolf snapped. "There was something about the way Gerard looked at it... He wasn't afraid, at all. I don't know what he knows, or what he's planning. But, I'm sure about one thing- we have to find it, first."

"Oh, you just scared the hell out of me!" Matt jumped when he bumped into Aspen in the halls.

In response she just gave him an apologetic look, no words.

"Are you... okay?" Matt asked, puzzled by her lack of words.

She just nodded.

"Something wrong with your voice?" he chuckled to lighten the mood, but when she simply nodded again, his smile faded.

"Oh..." he said awkwardly. "Sorry."

She shrugged her shoulder as if to tell him not to worry about it, then she looked in the opposite direction like she was desperate to get away from him, but then he spoke again.

"Hey, did you hear about the underground show?" he asked, "Apparently, they've got some big name spinning.

"She just nodded again, in this moment she wasn't even praying for her voice to come back, not around this guy she got weird vibes from.

"Uhmm, well..." Matt continued, "I got a friend who can hook us up with tickets if you're down. Want me to get you one? Nod your head for yes, shake it for no?"

She shook her head immediately, almost rudely but she didn't care.

"Oh..."

She pointed her finger in the opposite direction, trying to tell him she had to go, when in reality she just wanted to get away from the creep with a camera.

"Bye Aspen!" she heard his voice call out, to which she returned with a half-hearted wave.

The Carter girl must've been really out of it today, because instead of strolling on into the girl's locker room to grab a few things from her locker, she accidentally walked into the boy's one instead.

Luckily, it appeared to be empty which spared her embarrassment, until she heard the faint sound of water running, like a shower.

She quietly tried to tiptoe out of there so she wouldn't be further embarrassed by being caught in the boys locker room, until she stopped in her tracks when she heard slow, intimidating footsteps.

She turned around to see Jackson.

Fully naked.

She yelped, then flew a hand over to her eyes, then scoffed.

"Oh come on," said Jackson, his voice sterner than usual, "It's nothing you haven't seen before, Aspen."

When no response came, Aspen heard his slow footsteps approach closer to her, she tried to back away but only met a wall behind her, cornering her.

The Whittemore boy grabbed her wrist and flew her hands away from her eyes, forcing her to look at him.

"Why are you so quiet all of a sudden, huh?" Jackson sneered. In his defence, no one had informed him about Aspen's selective mutism, he was used to her being so sarcastically chatty all the time. He wasn't used to throwing snappy remarks at her only to not get one back.

She narrowed her eyes at him in what looked like disgust.

"What are you doing in here..." his voice husked coldly and quietly, as he took his index finger and trailed it up her arm, smirking when he reached the tattoo. "You look a little stressed, no? Is it Stiles? Is it that whole thing?"

When she made no movements or change in expression, he carried on, this time with a smirk.

"I still can't believe you actually think that's gonna work." he whispered in her ear. "You're in a serious amount of denial if you think he's just suddenly stopped having feelings for Lydia."

Then he took one hand and held it up to her face, snapping his fingers.

"You think he turned off his life-long crush on her, just like that?"

"Seriously." Jackson spoke, removing his hand from her arm, to lean on the wall behind her, trapping her. "What are you doing here?"

Her mouth open to spoke, but closed again a moment later.

"You're so weak." Jackson muttered as they held a stern, threatening eye contact. "You go running back to people who treat you like shit, you lose your voice all because, what? Because mommy and daddy dearest decided to end it? And now you can't even fight back."

Just like that, the icy blue colour in her eyes made a comeback, throwing Jackson off-guard.

"What the hell..." he muttered under his breath, knowing that the change in her eye colour wasn't a hallucination.

Here we go again, Aspen thought, as she hiked her knee up to kick him in the groin.

When he fell to the ground, he grunted and winced, before his expression completely changed.

"Aspen?!" he yelled in shock, like he had no idea she was even in here. "What the fuck are you doing in here?!"

Seconds later, Scott is bursting through the locker room door, walking in on the end of the scene that had just unfolded. Still, one look at Jackson rushing to put his clothes on while Aspen stood against the wall looking shaken up, was enough for Scott to flip.

The McCall boy slammed Jackson into the wall of lockers behind them, before the Whittemore yelled,

"I have a restraining order!"

"Trust me," said Scott, "I've restrained myself."

Just like that, tapping into protective brother mode, Scott lunged forward to fight Jackson with all the strength he had.

The suddenly Aspen's hearing decided to tune into something else, something that wasn't even going on in the walls of this locker room.

"And just because you got the Alpha-Bite-Makeover doesn't give you a license to go around destroying people." she heard Stiles' voice, and had a pretty good guess of who he was talking to.

"Why not? That's all anybody ever used to do to me." said Erica, "I used to have the worst crush in the world on you. Yeah, you, Stiles. And you never once even noticed me. Exactly how you're not noticing me right now."

One blink, and suddenly everyone's gathered outside the boys locker room while Harris sentenced them each to detention.

"Hey, what if it's Matt?" Stiles suddenly whispered as he, Scott, and Aspen shared a table in detention. "I mean, this whole thing comes back to the video, right?"

"Danny said that Matt was the one who found the two hours of footage missing." Scott countered, while the Carter girl grabbed a pen and started to write something down.

"Exactly! He's trying to throw suspicion off himself."

"So, he makes Jackson kill Isaac's dad, one of Argent's Hunters, and the mechanic working on your Jeep...?"

"Yes!"

"Why?"

"Because he's evil."

"You just don't like him."

Suddenly both of the boys' attention are brought to the note Aspen had written, held out in front of them on the table.

I'm with Stiles on this one. Matt gives me the creeps, low-key think he stalks me.

"What?!" Stiles whisper-shrieked, his eyes widening and his hands flailing in the air in his typical manner. "Stalks you?"

She just shrugged casually.

"What makes you think he stalks you?" he whispered to her, and she picked up the pen again.

1) Gerard caught him taking pics of me at the Argent funeral

2) he just asked me out and we've literally never exchanged more than 5 words

Stiles' jaw fell open in disgust at number two.

"See?" Stiles said to Scott as they both examined Aspen's written words.

"Okay the guys a creep with a crush on Aspen, doesn't mean he's a killer." Scott whispered, though he was slightly disturbed that Matt had been taking photo's of Aspen without her knowing.

"A creep with a crush? That's what we're calling it?" Stiles said sarcastically, unimpressed with Scott shutting down his theory.

"Whatever, we need to focus on the whole Jackson's parents thing." said Scott, making Aspen's brows furrow as she tilted her head to the side, as if to ask 'what Jackson's parents thing? '

"Apparently Erica knows how his parents died." Scott whispered, answering to her quizzed look.

She nodded her head as she comprehended, then suddenly the devil himself was rushing out of the library with no given explanation, as Harris followed ordering everyone not to move.

Of course, everyone moved.

Aspen, Scott and Stiles joined Erica on her table, Aspen couldn't help but smirk as Erica even looked scared of her, even.

"Stiles says you know how Jackson's parents died." Scott stated as the blonde wouldn't take her slightly-fearful eyes off of the Carter girl.

"Maybe." she replied.

"Talk."

"Not until she does." Erica said bitterly, as she offered the impossible ultimatum. Aspen shifted uncomfortably in her seat.

"Oh piss off, Erica." Stiles hissed. "She didn't need words to kick your ass twice."

Erica's snide expression wavered as Aspen cocked her head to the side, glaring right at her with one eyebrow raised.

At this point, she knew she intimidated the blonde. With or without her voice.

"It was a car accident." Erica started speaking. "My dad was the insurance investigator, and every time he sees Jackson drive by in his Porsche, he makes some comment about the huge settlement he'll be getting when he's eighteen."

"So, not only is Jackson rich now, but he's getting even richer at eighteen?" Stiles sighed.

"Yup."

"There's something so deeply wrong with that."

"You know what?" said the blonde, "I could try to find the insurance report on my dad's inbox. He keeps everything."

'Scott McCall, please report to the principal's office.'

After a long day of concluding that Jackson had been born out of a C-section from his birth mother's real body, Erica having a seizure, and a fun trip to Derek's abandoned train Station, Aspen and Scott finally made it home that night.

Aspen was curled up under her sheets trying to fall asleep when there was a knock on her door, again, not being able to say 'come in' she just waited a few moments before the person revealed themselves.

It was Melissa again.

"Hey, hon." the McCall woman said softly, as Aspen sat up with her back against the headboard of her bed.

"You missed your session with the guidance councillor..." Melissa said softly, even though she was concerned of the fact.

Aspen gave her an apologetic look.

"If you didn't want to go, all you had to do was shake your head or something." the McCall woman spoke. "Are you sure you still want to go?"

To that, Aspen immediately nodded her head.

The only reason she missed her first session with Morell was because she was slightly preoccupied with... well, Kanima business.

"Okay, well, your next one's tomorrow, okay?" Melissa spoke, Aspen nodded her head again. "Goodnight, Asp."

uhhh not me losing motivation for this season 2 plotline lmao oops

just can't wait to get to season 3 because that's when things are gonna get gooood😩🤚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 192 18
completed 2023 โœ” / in editing ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ ๐——๐—ข๐—ก'๐—ง ๐—จ๐—ก๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—”๐—ก๐——. They where just a group of Connecticut high school students that where supposed...
185K 5K 50
"Time changes you especially when you're under different circumstances." 6 years is a long time, especially when your confounded to a space that has...