Please Stop *Y/N × Bakugou (F...

بواسطة Jazzy-Writes-MHA

When your parents go out of town for 4 months while you're in UA, you are forced to live with your sister and... المزيد

#0.5 Intro to Y/N
:/ #1
:/ #2
:/ #3
:/ #4
:/ #5
:/ #6
:/ #7
:/ #8
:/ #9
:/ #10
:/ #11
:/ #12
:/ #13
:/ #14
:/ #15
:/ #17 *TW includes sexual assult*
:/ #18
:/ #19
:/ #20
:/ #21
:/ #22
:/ #23
:/ #24
:/ #25
:/ #26
:/ #27
:/ #28
:/ #29
:/ #30
:/ #31
:/ #32
:/ #33
:/ #34
:/ #35
:/ #36
:/ #37
:/ #38
:/ #39
:/ #40
:/ #41
:/ #42
:/ #43
:/ 44
Ask me questions
:/ #45
:/ #46
:/ #47
:/ #48
:/ #49
:/ #50
:/ #51
:/ #52
:/ #53
:/ #54
:/ #55
:/ #56
:/ #57
:/ #58
:/ #59
:/ #60
:/ #61
:/ #62
:/ #63
:/ #64
:/ #65
:/ #66
:/ #67
:/ #68
:/ #69
:/ #70
:/ #71
:/ #72
:/ #73
:/ #74
:/ #75
:/ #76
:/ #77
:/ #78
:/ #79
:/ #80
:/ #81
:/ #82
:/ #83
:/ #84
:/ #85
:/ #86
:/ #87
About the second book
Second book

:/ #16

3.4K 66 89
بواسطة Jazzy-Writes-MHA

Everyone in class 1A was outside the USJ, being questioned by the police. Mainly Mr. Aizawa and 13. They were still being questioned when the police left you alone.

"Thank you, Miss. L/N." The officer says bowing his head.

"Mhm." You reply, turning to see if the officer that was questioning Bakugou was gone. You notice Bakugou was not talking to anyone but was looking at the USJ. The police officer left so you walk over to him.

"You ok?" You ask him. He turns his head to look at you.

"What?" You roll your eyes.

"WhAt?" You moke him. He starts to get angry but you giggle a little, calming him down.

"Tch," He says rolling his eyes. You turn your head to look at the USJ with him. He looks down at you.

"You ok?" He asks softly.

"Hm?" You look at him confused.

"That weak-ass villain touched you. Are you ok?" You smirked.

"Are you worried about me?" You ask him in a mocking tone. His face starts turning pink.

"OH FUCK OFF!" He says and starts storming away. You chuckle and roll your eyes.

'What am I gonna do with him?' You wonder smiling softly. You notice Mina staring at you smirking. Your smile washes off your face quickly and you hold the middle finger up at her. She chuckles and gets on the bus. You roll your eyes and start walking towards the bus. You see Bakugou walking towards the bus too, so you go over to him.

"I'm fine." You say.

"Huh?" He asks confused.

"You asked if I was ok. I'm fine." He rolls his eyes. You both sit at the back of the bus. You sit next to the window. Bakugou pulls out his phone and headphones. He taps you on the shoulder and hands you an earpiece. You take it and put it in your ear. He starts scrolling through his music when you see If Today Was Your Last Day by Nickleback. You immediately take the phone ad click that song. (Don't deny it. You Nickleback songs are good. You just don't like him because everyone else doesn't like him) He looks at you confused but when he hears the song he rolls his eyes.

"What is your obsession with him?" He asks you.

"What? He has good music." You respond rolling your eyes.

He rolls his eyes and leans his head back closing his eyes. You look out the window.

The rest of the bus ride was silent. No one was talking. Everyone was both scared and confused. They were also thankful that no one was hurt. When you got back to school, everyone was about to go to class but Mr. Aizawa stopped you.

"No, no. Everyone, go home for the day. Don't worry about class. You have all been through something traumatic. Go home."

Everyone silently nods in agreement. You and Bakugou walk to the train station together. You walked in comfortable silence. When you got to the station, you wait for the train still not talking to each other. Neither of you knew what you were gonna say.

The train arrived and you both got on. The train wasn't as packed as it usually is when you come home. 'It's only 1. People are probably still at work.' You think to yourself.

You guys found a seat and sit down. You sat in silence for a moment, but then you couldn't hold it back anymore.

"That was fucking cool." You exclaim.

"I know right!" Bakugou replies matching your energy. "We fought our first villains."

"I know!" You guys were totally fangirling over what just happened.

"I wanna fight more. Like more villains. Bigger ones. Worse ones." He said a huge smirk on his face.
"Same. But... we can't. We still don't have our hero licenses, so we would get in a lot of trouble." You look down disappointed. Bakugou sighs too.

All of a sudden, the man that was sitting across from you guys spoke up.

"Let the man go fight some villains. You can make him a big victory meal afterwards." He says smirking.

You both look up at him. You were offended, but Bakugou looked angry.
"EXCUSE ME!" He yelled angrily.

"Kacchan, calm down. He's just mad that I'm stronger than him. It's fine." You say grabbing Bakugou's arm, looking at the man. Bakugou smirks and leans back in his seat. The man looks extremely offended.

"What did you say to me, Shitty woman?" He starts to stand up. You're not about to back down from a lowlife man. So you stand up too.

"I called you weak. What are you gonna do about it." He brings his hands up about to push you but stops himself. You stand there unfazed, crossing your arms. He looks down at what you're wearing and sees your UA uniform. His eyes widen. He sighs in defeat and sits back down. You roll your eyes and turn around walking back to your seat.

"Scared of a 15-year-old, 5ft little girl. If this is what men are these days, humanity is screwed." You chuckle sitting back down next to Bakugou.

He rolls his eyes. "You just like scaring people."

"I do. I really do." You say proud of yourself. Bakugou rolls his eyes again, with a chuckle.

You guys rode the train for a little while longer till it was your stop. You got off and started walking to Bakugou's house. When his house was in sight, you got an idea.

"Smash bro's?" You ask him. He looks at you and smirks. Suddenly you start sprinting to his house.

"HEY! GET BACK HERE!" He shouts sprinting after you. You make it to his house first and pull out the key that Mirsuki gave you, in case you wanted to get away from your dad and they weren't home.

You quickly unlocked the door, take your shoes off and ran up to his room. Since Bakugou doesn't like losing, if you ever beat him, he makes little explosions on the controller. He has one controller that has never been exploded, and it was always a race to get it.

You ran to his room, burst through the door and grab the good controller. You do a celebratory dance with a huge smile on your face. You turn around and see Bakugou standing in the doorway. You stick your tongue out at him and he sighs chuckling. You throw your bag on the floor and hop on his bed. He grabs the other partly broken controller and hops on the bed next to you.

He turns on Smash Bros, and you guys start playing.

A few hours later

You and Bakugou have been playing Smash Bros for a few hours when you heard the front door open.

"KATSUKI, YOU HOME?" You hear Mitsuki yell from downstairs.

"YEA!" He yells back. He quickly does a move that kills you instantly.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" You yell, smacking his shoulder.

"HI Y/N!" You hear Mitsuki yell from downstairs.

"YOUR SON IS AN ASSHOLE!" You yell back, crossing your arms.

"I KNOW!"

You sigh, then Bakugou leans over to you.

"You know the rules," He says with a smirk. You roll your eyes.

"Yea, yea." You turn your head to look at him, as he leans closer to you. He kisses you passionately, and you kiss him back. He moves his hand to your cheek. He starts moving you so you are laying on your back and he is on top of you, still kissing you. You wrap your arms around his neck, while he moved his hands down to your waist.

Suddenly you hear Mitsuki yelling from downstairs. "Y/N DO YOU WANT TO STAY FOR DINNER?"

Bakugou lets you answer by kissing down your jawline to your neck.

"Y-YEA!" You yell back trying to hold back any noises.

"OK!"

"You better stop now before something happens." You whisper to him softly.

He sighs. "Fine." He rolls his eyes and sits up, letting you sit up a little.

"If your mom wasn't home, I would be 100% down. But I don't want her to catch us." You explain.

"Yea yea. I know" He says rolling his eyes. You chuckle and grab his cheek and kiss his other one.

"You pout a lot." He grabs your hand on his cheek and rests his face on it closing his eyes. You smile softly and rest your head on his shoulder. The smell of caramel, and whatever chalone he had on hit your nose as you felt yourself growing tired. Felting his warmth didn't help you stay awake.

You felt his head turn to yours, as he brought your hand down from his face. You were about to look at him when you felt his head resting on yours. You smiled and nuzzled into his shoulder a little more.

You guys stayed like that for a little while, fighting to stay awake, when you heard the front door open again.

"Your dad's home." You whisper into his shoulder.

"Mhm." He hums shifting his head a little, still resting on yours.

You guys again still stay there for a few minutes when you hear his mom yell from downstairs. "DINNER IS READY!"

You go to move but Bakugou pulls you back to him falling on his back pulling you on his chest. You look up at him. "Kacchan, I'm hungry."

"I don't care." He says holding you a little tighter. You roll your eyes.

"Kacchan," You whine.

"Shhhh." All of a sudden, you hear footsteps coming up the stairs.

"Kacchan, someone's coming."

"So?"

"Let me go." You whisper shout at him.

"Ugh." He says letting you go. Then there is a knock at the door.

"You guys coming?" It was Masaru.

"Yea, we'll be down in a sec." You reply. Then you hear the footsteps walking away from the door going back down the stairs.

"Come on Kacchan." You say getting off him and standing up. You turn to look at him. "You gotta get up." He isn't moving. You roll your eyes and lean down near his face. "Are you co-" You were cut off when his lips met yours again for a quick kiss. You are shocked. He pulls away and smirks.

"Alright, we can go now." He says sitting up, and getting off the bed. You are shocked. He starts walking away, then turns to look at you. He smirks and walks back over to you.

"You coming?" He asks. You feel his hand hit your ass and quickly turn around.

"Oh fuck you," You say, your face bright red, and push past him. You hear his chuckle. You fan your face trying to get rid of the blush as you walk out of his room, and down the stairs. 

Words: 1803

Hey guys. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry for the mini makeout session there. I kinda got lost writing. Oops (; I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you in the next chapter.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

15.4K 218 12
Y/n had just gotten into a fight with her now ex boyfriend. When she thought nothing could get worse she met him. -Violence -Fluff I do not own Mha...
13.4K 157 29
This book is in progress plz enjoy and this is my first story
25.9K 261 25
It starts off as friends, to best friends, to lovers for life. P.S: I will be using they/them pronouns
801K 49K 114
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...