Half a heart without you

By kiarakstylez

Harry can't stop himself. He wants and needs to touch his boy right there, right now. Regardless of them bein... More

Ever since New York
Precious Lou
Simon says
Write you a song
His name on my phone
Truly, Madly, Deeply
Just me, Lou and the moon
Is it wrong that you make me strong?
Your dimples and all your other little things
You don't understand what you do to me when you hold her hand
Days without you
Goosebumps
Can we both remove the masks?

Jealousy is the biggest aphrodisiac

33 4 16
By kiarakstylez

Harrys POV:

Day two of not talking to him.

It's currently 6:28 p.m.

The concert in the Manchester arena starts at 7 p.m.

Right now, the five of us are backstages, getting touched up my Lou- Lou Teasdale, the makeup artist. She's genuinely nice.

A few times I move my head and try to see him with the corner of my eye without being too obvious. He looks so damn gorgeous. He's wearing blue skinny jeans, a white t-shirt and a jeans jacket (not the boyfriend jacket for those of you who're wondering- it's back home). But instead I noticed he's wearing my Chucks! Omg! I didn't notice that before. Is that a sign?? Or is it just because it fits with the outfit or perhaps he just doesn't have any other shoes?Lol. But still. I choose to believe he's wearing my shoes for this reason.

During the whole concert we didn't really interact that much. He just had his usual water fights with Liam which ended up being actually pretty dangerous because Liam slipped multiple times- still fucking hilarious though- and I spent my whole time serenading to our songs with Zayn (okay, yeah, maybe also to make Louis a bit jealous or whatever) and Niall, well he was just being Niall-like always.

11:03 a.m. Concerts over. Sweat dripping from our upper bodies, backs and foreheads, we walk to the buffet and grab waters and small stuff to eat. We're the definition of exhaustion.

Day three of not talking to him.

As if my life's a monotone routine, today just goes on like yesterday, the day before yesterday and simply like every other day on tour (but I must say the Bristol crowd today was wild as fuck! It was because of their craziness and loudness that I managed to get distracted from Louis and our shit. )

It's now 1 am. Our show in the St. Georges Arena in Bristol ended a few hours ago, we ate some snacks, showered and got dressed into sweatsuits backstage at the arena when all the fans and security and other workers had left. Then, the five of us including a little team of tour managers got sent to our travel bus. There, like right now, we're just chilling. Liam is talking to Lou Teasdale in the front of the bus. I can hear Niall laughing and arguing over video games with Louis. Ugh Niall's such a dork- but at least he's the dork that gets to talk to Louis.

Not that he's giving me any attention..

 I'm starting to reaaaalllyyy get sick of it. Tonight at the concert he, again, like yesterday, totally ignored my presence and just got in contact with me when it was necessary to not make it obvious to the public that we're not necessarily on talking terms right now. For the night being, he just kept on dancing and jumping his ass off with Niall and Liam. I stuck to my dirty maneuver to getting him a bit jealous by 'flirting' with Zayn- which, to be honest lowkey, no wait HIGHKEY backfired. Instead of it being a smug way of me trying to get Louis jealous, some annoying fans started a rumor and now, well now, Zayn and I are being called Zarry. I saw a #Zarry trending on Twitter today on the few minutes of phone time the boys and I have and I cringed hard at the thought of me and Zayn in a romantic relationship. And not that #LarryStylinson is viral enough, now I have to worry about a new rumor- well that's just fantastic! But who am I too complain since I was the stupid idiot to insist on making Louis jealous by constantly and noticeably flirting and teasing Zayn. Gosh Lou can make me blind and idiotic sometimes. Back to Lou. Who does he think he is? No, better: how old does he think he is? The silent treatment? The FUCKING SILENT TREATMENT?! REALLY LOUIS? Huh.

„Hello?", a deep voice teared me away from my thoughts. It was Zayn. Although he had been sitting next to me on the couch for the passed half hour, I totally forgot about his presence. Oops!

„M' sorry, Zayn. What?", I asked. I noticed he had moved his seat. Before he was sitting opposite me, now he was sitting directly next to me.

„I wondered if you wanted to go to the other room and just chill in peace? Niall and Louis are being extremely loud and I'm starting to get a headache. I really need some rest if I want to make it through the day tomorrow. You look fucked up too. So I thought I'd ask?", Zayn has always been genuinely kind and such a sweetheart. And yeah, he was right, I looked fucked up and could really use some quiet, but on the other hand, I didn't want to distance myself from Louis even more. So I just answered: „Um, nah I think I'll just hang around here for a while. But you go ahead, Zayn!", I smiled.

„Oh, Oka-„, Zayn got interrupted by loud voices. In that moment, Louis and Niall stumbled into the ‚chill zone' as we liked to call it ( due to the fact that the interior designer of the bus made a great effort, I mean: a ginormous and soft sofa, two smaller couches and fluffy bean bags plus a game of pool and table tennis... I could go on for hours but that's not the point) laughing.

„Hi, lads.", Niall shouted still laughing hard. Zayn and I looked up at him and caught eyes again. Zayn kinda rolled his eyes at the good mood and cheerfulness of Niall which could truly be sickening at times- no offense, Nialler.

„What are you two up to?", Nialls asked as he jumped onto the couch opposite me. He grabbed himself a bottled water.

„I was just going to bed....", Zayn said and started to stand up.

„Um, actually Zayn. Wait up. I think I'm going to join you!", I fake smiled at him, grabbed his back and pushed him out of there before neither of the boys could say anything.

„Oh, I didn't know you were coming?"

„Yeah, I just noticed you were right. I am really tired.", I smiled assuringly.

Okay, yeah I know it was kind of a dick move but, just like Louis, I have to big of an ego to insinuate something's wrong and go ahead and apologize. So, my go- to method is jealousy. I know it's kind of fucked up but I think it's sexy as fuck when Lou get's jealous. Plus it's scientifically proven to be an insane aphrodisiac! But I guess in this case, me trying to make Louis jealous with Zayn has no sexual intention behind it, but rather me trying to encourage him to come up to me and talk about the night with Cheri ( whom I weirdly haven't seen much since. But I don't give many fucks about her anyways) because God knows I'm way too proud (or just too cowardly) to do it. So I really do hope that instead of hurting him with Zayn, I make him want to fight for me. Because I don't even understand what made him ignore me in the fucking first place?!

As Zayn brushed his teeth after me in the small bathroom of the bus, I was wrapped in my blanket on the top bed of the bunk bed I shared with Liam. We always took turns sleeping on the upper or low bed and tonight it was my turn. I'm currently just swiping through Instagram stories in hope of distracting my sadness when I get a notification from him. Just by the sight of his name on my phone, the butterflies they come alive.

Louis: You're so desperately trying to make me jealous with Zayn and it's so damn obvious. It's not working at all, you know?

Ouch, that low-key hurt. I was expecting something more sincere or kind to be honest.

Harry: Oh yeah? Then why're you texting me? Must have worked a little bit, don't you think?

Louis: Nah, Harry not at all. Don't flatter yourself.

Harry: Ok, if you say so.

And with that. I turned off my phone. He was clearly still not on speaking terms.

Day four of not talking to him.

Another fucking concert. This time in Liverpool. The only remotely funny thing that happened today was that a fan jumped on stage and attacked Niall aggressively and therefore broke the strings of his guitar which I found amusing as hell- he not so much though.

Still funny to me.

3 hours to Leeds now. It's three am and I can't sleep. Tonight, I'm sleeping in the lower bunk and it's kinda uncomfortable. Don't know why.

I'm on my phone right now, texting my mum. She says she misses me like crazy, well damn, so do I !! She is my best friend, my savior and my queen. I miss her warm and comforting hugs, her baked goods and her „it's going to be alright"'s more than ever.

Harry: Good night mum, I love you so much.

Anne: My little boy's all grown up now. I love you too, darling.

Harry: Ahhh, mum stop it already.

Anne: Okay, okay, get some rest now my little prince.

And with that I turned off my phone.... only to turn it back on and go on 'messages' again immediately after that. 

I texted my sister Gemma a 'what's up idiot. can't sleep lol' well aware of the fact she's already asleep. Just didn't want to turn off my phone just yet.

Then, I stupidly went on Louis' contact. I just couldn't help myself:

Lou: Online just now

And without wasting a minute of my time to overthink it like I always tend to do, I start to type.

Harry: You up?

Louis:No, you idiot. I'm just pretending to be online. I'm actually asleep😉

Harry: Fuck off. It was a mistake texting you and I regret it. You're attitude's starting to become a major turn- off Louis. Good night.

Louis: No, wait don't go.

It was weird texting him when he was literally in the same room but we were used to each other and comfortable with one another so it wasn't too awkward. Plus, like I've mentioned before, he really is my safe place, my home. If I ever feel like I'm alone, I know he'll make this feel like home.

Louis: U still here?

Harry: I guess...

Louis: Sorry, H. You know how I can be sometimes.

Harry: Yeah, an idiot.

Louis: Ha ha! So, why you awake? Something on your mind?

Harry: Idk.

Louis: Duuudeeee... come on. You know you can talk to me no matter what

Harry: don't call me dude.

Louis: Sorry...Darling, you know you can talk to me no matter what. 

Harry: Don't call me that either.

Louis: Ugh, you're so complicated. You're really making it difficult to communicate....

What the fuck? how the fucking fuck dare he say that?

Harry: What the actual fuck louis?

Harry: I? I? I'm complicated? I?

Harry: I'm making it difficult to communicate? Me? 

Harry: For fucks sake, man!

Ok, maybe I'm overreacting?! Ugh, I hate this!

Louis: Harry, calm down...

Harry: Don't fucking tell me to calm down you asshole??!!

Louis: I didn't mean what I said like that. Calm the fuck down now.

Harry: Shut the fuck up 

Louis: Harry I wasn't even AT ALL referring  to that. I don't even want to talk or think about that. I just meant it annoyed me that you wouldn't say what's on your mind when it's simply just me, Louis. Your Louis, whom you could in the past and can always, in the future, tell everything to. I thought you knew that...

Harry. Well, to be honest, I don't give any fucks about the topics you want or don't want to talk about, louis. 

Harry: Plus, what the fuck is that? You mean the little shit show of a fight you call? The useless fight YOU started may I remind you? You're a piece of shit you know that? I hate you so much right now. For once in quite a while after the conversation with Simon, everything was alright between us. We talk, we hug, we kiss. I fucking owned up to all my feelings towards you, damn it Lou! Then after our little mishap, YOU come up with that idea regarding Cheri, I do it only for YOU- for US and our future, for your wellbeing and sanity and then you go ahead and ignore me for days which by the way felt like an eternity? Nah, Louis. This time I don't feel like forgiving you so soon.

I angrily typed everything into my phone and pressed send without taking any breaths. He didn't reply for a minute or so. Wow, I really just dumped all that on him. Even though deep down, a part of me -a huge part of me- feels incredibly sorry for him, I know he quite frankly deserves it.

Harry: Since it seems you're not planning to respond for whatever childish reason I'm turning my phone off.Good night. 

Little did I know, he actually spammed my phone with dozens of apology and explanation text messages which I only saw the next morning when we got woken up by Paul. But as much as I wanted to, I didn't plan on giving him the satisfaction of reading his long texts. Even though, like I said, I was DYING. LITERALLY. DYING. TO. READ. THEM. 

I just want to feel loved and cared by him again ughhh this is so devastating and annoying. Why do both of us have to have such big egos...

Writers Edit: HELLO beautiful PEOPLE ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ HOPE YOU'RE WELL! If you like the chapter, please give it a little star thingy to assure me that at least some people are reading my story. Cuz I try to put a lot of love and thought into my chapters and I'd love to be acknowledged by some people :) all the love, Kiana

(Plus if you find any mistakes, just comment)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 175 5
"Nothing makes you hurt like hurting who you love" Love shouldn't hurt, loving somebody with everything you have shouldn't make you feel like you're...
19.5K 352 33
"If this is what heartbreak feels like, I don't want any part of it. Seriously, running me over with a bus would hurt less." - Louis Tomlinson and Ha...
6.4K 484 13
[larry au] "I feel like I'm going to be sick." And that's when everything in his stomach is now on the damp ground, blood red sick dripping through h...
577K 25.6K 32
Louis Tomlinson is the world's most successful and well-known record artist. His fans (who call themselves "Louies") know everything about him-- so t...