Risen Witch

By __hailsbales

๐ฟ๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’, ๐‘€๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘›, ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’ those words rang through my head the sweet embrace of death that consumed me... More

I
III
IV
V
A/N
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
Epilogue
A/N
Bonus- A Note Left Behind
Bonus II

II

752 30 0
By __hailsbales

Asterin

I awoke a minute later still on that shore. People were immediately over me. I just blinked at them. What was I supposed to do gods be damned.

I turned my head toward Narene, the girl that was with me before was making the man with the sword back off.

"My everything hurts," I mumbled as I still stayed on the shore.

"Get up," A man with violet eyes said.

I rubbed my eyes with the back of my fist and groaned as I sat up.  I looked over at Narene, she was staring to come for me. I could feel the vibrations of her walking under me.

I stood up quickly before anyone could do anything else. I was at Narene's side in a second. I checked her over for any wounds.

Once I saw she was ok I let out a sigh of relief.

"You— you are ok with that monster?!" The man with longer brown hair gaped.

I snickered an turned to him. I kept from letting my iron nails loose, Darling, I am the monster!" I let out a laugh as I put a hand to cover my mouth my nails came out which made me laugh harder.

They group of people just gawked at me like I was insane. Maybe I was.
I gave my usual smile then sent men trembling with a set of iron teeth.

"Now," I said as I examined my nails, I could still smell the valg and Ironteeth blood on them, "Tell me, where is Terrasen,"

They blinked at me like I was dumb. That brunette girl was hiding behind a tall winged man with shadows curling around him.

I walked towards them, "Don't play dumb with me unless you're one of Erawan's slaves," I was getting pissed at them. Narene followed right behind me.

The man with shadows looked at me, "Erawan's slaves??

"Yeah! The war with the damned Ironteeth and valg demons and-," I realized we might not be in Erilea. But where would I be?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.3K 1.3K 55
Two years have passed since Mikael Anik and Estelle Marzena survived the Illyrian Blood Rite and were mated. They've finally settled into their new l...
33.6K 1.4K 59
Being a Shadowsinger definitely had its perks, but the shadows will start taunting you after a while. They will start controlling you instead of you...
80.2K 1.8K 13
แดกสœแด‡ษด แด‹สแด€'๊œฑ แด„แดแดœ๊œฑษชษด๊œฑ แด„แดแดแด‡ แด›แด ๊œฑแด›แด€ส แดกษชแด›สœ สœแด‡ส€ แด€ษดแด… สœแด‡ส€ ส™ส€แดแด›สœแด‡ส€, แด‡แด แด‡ส€สแด›สœษชษดษข แด„สœแด€ษดษขแด‡๊œฑ. โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜†: *.โ˜ฝ .* :โ˜†๏พŸ. โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐—ž๐˜†๐—ฎ ๐—ฆ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ฏ๐—ฏ'๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ...
122K 3.2K 24
"A blood moon?" Daemon asked, holding his firstborn in his arms. When he heard of his daughter's birth he had left the Red Keep instantly. "Yes my pr...