Darling, Quiet (Fred X Fem Re...

By aFredWsimp

"Darling, Quiet. Don't want to be caught now do we?" Y/n Bardot, a troubled girl swallowed in desires, proble... More

Reunited
Dementor Attack
The Feast and the First Morning
The Boggarts
Quidditch
Ready for Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade and Black
Sleeping in the Great Hall
Truth or Dare
The Map
Going home for Christmas
Going back
"Please just go"
April 1st
End of Year 5
The Burrow
Midnight talk
The Bardot Vault
Summer
The day before tomorrow
Quidditch World Cup Part 1
Quidditch World Cup Part 2
The Attack
Heading to the Castle
Start of Year 6
Crucio and The Potion
The Tri-Wizard Champions
Opening Up
Cedric
Interrupted
The First Task
Practice
Disappointed
The Yule Ball
First Time
1995
Photos
Sneaking
The Second Task
Suspicions
The Party
Betrayal
Silence
Close to Talking
Amortentia
Easter Break
Payback
Rough mornings
Charlotte
The Third Task
Diggory
Acceptance
Home
Keeping in touch
Harry's arrival
To the Castle
Conflict in the Common Room
Exclusive
In the Dormitory
The Second Night
Reading Revelations
High Inquisitor
Lazy mornings
Recruitment
Finding the room
Practice Begins
Spectating
Kicked off
The DA
Gone
Together Again
Christmas
Love
The Challenge
"Darling, Quiet"
No Returns
Patronus
The Plan
Bang
Summer with You
Attack of the Alley
A trip to the Castle
Keeping An Eye Out
Taken
Missing Person
Getting Worse
Days Away
The Big Event
Closure
The Haunting
Successful
-Charlotte Chantey x
A Final Wish
Moving Harry
Attack at the Wedding
No.1 Desireable
Staying Home
Keeping Ron Home
A Forever Promise
Taking The Control
Happy Valentines
Surprise visit
Eventful Activities
Being 20
"Darling, it's time"
"I'll be back"
02.05.1998
In Remembrance
The Last One Standing
Our Promises
The Start Of Us

Lunch Date

4.4K 113 123
By aFredWsimp

Waking up the next morning, you weren't quite sure how to react. You wanted whatever path you were on with Fred to go at your speed, but keeping it all a secret just wasn't good enough anymore.

It was becoming increasingly difficult to restrain public displays of affection towards him. Both George and Lee knew for certain you two were becoming a bigger thing as the days and weeks went by, but chose to avoid bringing it up- unless they were teasing you about it.

The autumn weather was very much apparent at hogwarts, meaning you were to wrap up a little warmer. You chucked on a burnt orange crewneck just with some plain black jeans and thick socks. You were not entirely hungry in the morning so skipped breakfast. You took the empty common room to your advantage laying on the sofa, in front of the fire continuing to read.

"Just ask her Freddie. I'm sure she will say yes." You heard Lee say.

"Yeah well what if she doesn't?" Fred asked back.

"Ask who what?" You asked sitting up from the sofa.

"Oh y/n, hey y/n." George said, scurrying off leaving Fred standing near the sofa alone.

"Y/n, I have a question." Fred stated, standing very awkwardly in front of you.

"Okay? What is it?" You questioned.

"I was wondering if you maybe wanted to go on a proper date with me, we can like sneak out the castle or wait until the next Hogsmeade trip. Either or way do you want to?" You could tell he was very nervous for your response.

"I'm not sure." You said, playing with him.

"You're not?" He replied, looking quite let down.

"Yeah, I'm not sure I can wait until the next trip. I say we sneak out." You stated.

Fred's face lit up again as he smiled to you, "how about today?" He questioned.

"Okay, what time?"

"12:30?"

"Okay, I'll meet you back down here at 12:30." You stood up and kissed his cheek, going to return your book to the library trying to contain your excitement.

You walked the halls, absolutely thrilled. This date could be a proper insight into what romantic things you and Fred could get up to.

You were most likely going to change later on, before leaving into something a little nicer.

You walked into the library and put your book back onto its shelf, turning the corner and seeing Hermione sitting and studying.

"Mione." You said pulling a chair and sitting next to her.

"Oh hey y/n. You okay?" She asked, closing her textbook.

"I mean yeah, are you studying for your OWLS?" You questioned.

"Yeah, I hope I pass." She seemed unsure of herself.

"Hermione, do not question your intelligence. You are one of, or even the most, smartest people I know."

"So is there anything I can do for you?"

"No not really, I am going on a date though." You smiled.

"With Fred I'm guessing." She raised her eyebrows.

"Maybe." You continued to smile.

"I like you both together you know, I've seen you around- he seems good for you." Hermione said.

"Well I mean, I'm pretty sure I like him a lot, but this date I think will set feelings in place." You admitted.

You were able to find a new book and go back towards your common room to get dressed.

You walked past the twins sitting on the couch with Lee, you walked past- looking down to Fred to who was looking back up to you, you smiled and continued up.

You looked to your clock and saw it was 11:30, meaning you had about an hour to get ready for your lunch date with Fred.

You didn't do too much, touched up your makeup, brushed through and redone your hair, and changed into a more date worthy outfit.

You went through your cupboard and took out a white turtleneck, lavender/lilac jumper, white skirt and white knee high socks, an old classic y/n Bardot outfit- made suitable for the cold autumn winds.

It was now 12:25, you took your bag with a few galleons from inside and went down into the common room. You saw Fred was standing in front of George and Lee, talking to them. He looked up and saw you at the bottom of the stairs and met you half way to where he was and where you were.

"Miss Bardot." He said.

"Mr Weasley." You laughed at the slight awkwardness you felt.

"You ready?" Fred asked.

"That I am." You smiled at him. He held out his arm for you to clutch onto.

"Bye love birds." George said as you were leaving the common room.

"Bye Georgie, bye Lee I'll see you later!" You slightly shouted as Fred led you out.

He was carefully watching the halls, directing you to the secret passage.

He opened it and led you inside by your shoulder, "lumos." You said flicking your wand.

"So, where are you taking me?" You asked.

"You have two options, would you rather go to Madam Pudifoots or The Three Broomsticks?"

"Probably the Three Broomsticks, it's a bit too pink in that tea room for me."

"Blimey, yeah it reminds me of that toad umbridge." He added.

You walked through the passageway until you reached honey dukes cellar. Fred lightly lifted the slab you were underneath and saw the coast was clear. He hoisted himself up and out giving you his hands to help you out.

"Thank you." You said brushing yourself down.

"Quick, let's go." Fred took your hand and led you up the stairs, making sure no one would catch you.

You were able to exit the cellar successfully, leaving Honeydukes. You hadn't let go of Fred's hand yet, in fact you stayed with your fingers interlocked with his until you sat in a booth in the Three Broomsticks.

"So, why did you decide now would be a good time for our first proper date?" You asked.

"Why is it not?" He seemed nervous again.

"Freddie, please calm down. You're overthinking this." You reassured him.

"Sorry, I'm just quite nervous that's all. I don't know, something clicked and reminded me we haven't, so I thought why not live in the present. I'll go get us some drinks." Fred said standing up.

You watched as Fred walked over and ordered two butter beers, you saw him pay as he walked back over.

"She's bringing them over." He informed you sitting back down.

"What do people do on dates?" You asked, looking around the room.

"I'm not sure, I've never been on one before."

"Neither." You saw the woman coming over to your table with the drinks, "thank you." You said taking it off of the tray.

"So what's your plan for when you leave school?" Fred asked you, taking a sip of his drink.

"I don't know yet. I've not thought about it at all. I don't want a job in the ministry, I know that much. Maybe I'll go work at a boutique or something, keep me busy." You knew you wouldn't have to work a day in your life with the money you inherited from your grandmother, but you couldn't just sit around all day doing nothing.

"You could always work part time for George and I." Fred stated.

"I would if you both wouldn't drive me insane."

"I have a confession." Fred exclaimed.

"What is it?" You began feeling a little anxious at his words.

"Harry gave George and I his tournament winnings. We're going to use it, and the money we saved to buy a shop, an actual one."

"That's amazing!" You moved across the booth and hugged him, feeling happy for him.

"I'm so glad it's happening, it's all we've really wanted career wise, and I feel like it's going to happen indefinitely."

You began drinking your butter beer again, talking about your future plans and life at the moment. You knew that you hadn't felt like this ever before. The moment you made eye contact, you felt your stomach filling with butterflies.

You took another sip of your drink. "You have a little-" Fred began leaning towards you rubbing some of the butter beer froth from the corner of your mouth. He looked up from your lips and to your eyes. You both began moved in, as Fred held the side of your face. You didn't kiss for a crazy long time, but it was more than a peck.

You took Fred's hand again and led him out of the three broomsticks.

"I might actually pop into Madam Pudifoots, grab myself a sandwich or something. I just realised I haven't actually eaten today yet." You were directing him to the tea room.

"You haven't eaten at all?" He asked.

"No, I'm feeling a slight bit hungry now." You stepped into the tea room and found the nicest looking sandwich, you offered Fred something but he said he wasn't hungry. You paid for your sandwich, after much disagreement from Fred and quickly ate it outside.

"You were quick to eat that." Fred said, as you threw away the sandwich packaging.

"I was more hungry than I initially thought." You admitted. You popped a mint into your mouth.

"Do you want anything from honeydukes?" Fred asked.

"We can look around a bit, might find something." You stated to walk towards the building, as Fred grabbed your arm, making you spin around. He directed your chin for a kiss. You were making out standing in the middle of Hogsmeade. You didn't have any problem, it was actually quite nice to have that freedom of doing what you wanted without other people looking. You broke the kiss and took Fred's arm to go towards honeydukes.

You enter the shop and looked around, you picked up an obnoxiously large lollipop and some random fizzy sweets, paying for them before Fred had any say. You waited as he bought a few sweets, before sneaking back down into the cellar, lowering yourself into the passageway back to the castle.

"I enjoyed this afternoon a lot, thank you freddie." You said to him.

"Me too, I had a lot of fun. We should do this again sometime." He replied.

"I agree." You continued the rest of the way back to the castle sneaking out of the passageway, getting back to the common room.

You hugged Fred once more as you got through the door, giving him a small kiss.

You walked past George and Lee, who were still on the couch up to your room. Yep, I most definitely like him a lot a lot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 23.6K 124
DRACO LOVE STORY. Smut, strong language, some mature content! Juliet has had everything in her life handed to her from the start. Gorgeous. Talente...
96.9K 3K 50
"If you know too much...you will become too difficult to control" Alessia Nott discovers her newfound abilities, which are destined to save the Wizar...
138K 3.4K 104
Y/N l/n is about to start her fourth year at Hogwarts when she meets George and Fred Weasley. She's a Gryffindor like the twins, but their friendshi...
508K 9.8K 69
!!UNDER CONSTRUCTION!! 'I can think of another way for you to warm me up' I whispered, my hands running down his chest as i pulled him closer towards...