Hookup Culture

By VansBTv

Been Holding The #5 spot down In Shooting for Like a Month an A Half ❤️🤣 #2/ shooting / 314 #1/#2 contempo... More

Skip To 'II' To skip the "boring" parts
SINCE SOO MANY PEOPLE WORRIED bout it!
Trenton
Evangeline
Trenton
II
II
III
III
IV
IV
V
V
VI
Marie
VI
VII
VII
VIII
VIII
IX
IX
X
X
Marie
XI
XI
XII
XII
XIII
XIII
😅
Marie
XIV
XIV
XV
XV
Marie
XVI
XVI
Kalani
XVII
XVII
XVIII
XVIII
Marie
XIX
XIX
XX
Marie
XX
XXI
XXI
XXII
Kalani
XXIII
🙌🏽Appreciation 🥰❤️ fav-Comments.
XXIII
XXIV
XXIV
Thank Yall 🥳
Marie
Giovanni
Marie
XXV
Giovanni
XXV
Giovanni
XXVI
Marie
Derrek
XXVII
XXVII
XXVIII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXIX
XXX
XXX
XXXI
XXXI
XXXII
Actually

Evangeline

15.6K 352 107
By VansBTv

Please vote ❤️

Everyday with My parents Lately Has been A drag. Times been moving Slower an the more they Thought they could control me as I got older The more annoyed I Came with my whole Life.

Getting Out my blank stare Regaining my thoughts I turned over to My Mom.

"Yes Ma'am?" I asked wondering why she was staring at me from the Door with her hands On Her hips.

"Girl You ain't Hear me? I said Ms.joyces daughter was wondering if you could help her with her homework." She says.

I sighed rolling my eyes, Not that I didn't want to Ive just been on edge the last few days waiting for some sort of acceptance letter From HSCU. A college that was Basically on the other side of the state maybe an Hour or so away. I applied a Month ago secretly an at this point I don't even Think they are gunna get back to me. "Ma, Im doing My Homework." I said Clicking through my Gmail Instead chewing on my lip.

"Ok." She walked back to the house phone leaving me be with a wearily expression on her face as if she was tired of me. An that was My issue! I couldn't make one decision with out her down the crack of my ass.

"Evangeline Be a dear an go get the mail for me." My Mother called from the kitchen.

Giving the wall In-between us a cold stare I tossed my laptop off of me huffing to my feet while I stormed out the door. The country roads fresh air filled my nostrils as I did a big ass inhale letting my breath out. The sun was dimmed beautifully this afternoon, shadowing the Trees perfectly, while the leaves blew in the breezes an No matter how annoyed I was I still took just a brief moment before rolling my eyes at my inner thoughts.

"Angel- can you .... Blahzay Blah- will you do this- like Dang it man Im fricking 23 Years Old NOT a Child."I huffed to myself kicking at the ground.

"Would a 23 year old Kick that rock an Pout like you just did?" Snapping my neck towards my father who was coming from the back yard I relaxed slightly.

"You know what I Mean." I rolled my eyes Opening the mailbox grabbing what Was In There. Looking through the names On the envelopes I couldn't help but feel disappointment when I didn't find anything for me.

Walking back into the house I put the mail On the Mail stand sitting back at my seat On the couch putting my laptop back in my lap.

Seeing I Had A New Gmail From just A Minute ago I scrolled up only for my heart to start pounding with Anticipation.

"Its HSCU." I mumbled to myself going to click on the link.

'No.' I thought stopping myself. 'What if it's a rejection?' I furrowed contemplating Why they would decide to Email Me first an not just send me My Congratulations Packet.

'Oh my god- If I got rejected I will be a 40 year old virgin!'

Taking Three deep Breaths I clicked on the Email reading Immediately.

Evangeline-

Congratulations-

'Oh my lord this is it' I began smiling so big feeling like I was graduating high school again.

You have been accepted into Harveys Staggs College Universities A Home For not only others but now You!

I read the whole things ecstatic with what I was Receiving.

You're 2020 fall season will start on August 20th –

"What?" I say Looking at the date. It was the 18th! That means I only had Tomorrow to get ready.

"MA!" I yelled out Jumping Up an Over the couch running to my room.

"Yeah?" She called back her head showing briefly from the entrance of the door way.

"I got accepted into HSCU!" I yelled out heading to my closet.

"What?" She said confused walking from the kitchen to my room standing at my door.
"You said what Now Girl?" She asked again her lips turned up.

Tossing a heap load of clothes from the hangers On to my bed I turned to my Mom Smileing.

"I got accepted Into HSCU." I said again this time more Calmly sounding sure of my words.

We did the stare game for what felt like a Moment an a half an Soon she cut her eyes from me sucking her teeth.

"No the hell You didn't." She shook her head now 'shaking' in anger. "I know damn well You did not apply to that Big Ole popular College thats Way over damn Yonder!" She half yelled coming into my room Waving her hands.

"I did Ma! An Nothing You or daddy say will stop me from leaving." I smiled Not holding back any sympathy since I was Passionate about finding my own Life without their say or them towering over my shower waiting for me to just mess Up.

"You aint got no Car EVANGELINE!" She yelled turning calling for my Dad. " JACKSON!" She yelled loud while I turned from her grabbing my travel bags opening them up.

"JACKSON ! Bring yo ass in here yo daughter done lost her mind!" She exaggeratedly said huffing, watching as I kept packing up My bags.

I honestly didn't care anymore. I was Past the point of anyone saying I couldn't love my life the way I wanted to.

"What about the community college here Angel?" She turned back to me pointing her fingers in my space.

"You mean the same community college- You have all the teachers convinced that I should do my work online Since you personally know everyone?!" I snapped at her. Our town was small an pretty isolated from the rest of the world so really everyone knew everyone.

My moms face soften an she went to open her mouth to say something quickly closing it again. "Angel-." She started off to say.

"Whats Going on?" My Dad asked showing up wiping his hands on his shirt.

"You're daughter is trying to leave to HSCU!" She exclaimed.
"What?" he snapped his neck my way.

"Dad." I stood up straight. "Tell Mom I'm A growing woman an I can do what I want." I squinted at him testing him to see whose side he was on.
He took in a deep breath Looking from my Mom to me. He looked conflicted looking from my mothers hard face to my soft one both of us just waiting to hear what he was About to say.

"Gina-." He began to say an instantly my mom smacked her teeth shaking her head.

"NO!" My mom shook her head trying to walk away.

"You cant tell me No ma! Im Going! An Either you can Drop me Off, Or watch me Leave the house in A taxi." I shrugged going back to my clothes.

"Are You out your mind girl Talking to me like that?!" She exclaimed pointing her finger at me again.

I just rolled my eyes at her. "I ain't even Say nothing!"

"Gina." My dad looked over to her, an As if knowing I wouldn't have backe down he just lowered his head a small frown placed on his lips.

"Just Let her go." He spoke all of us standing in our spots.

"How could you say that?!" She argued trying to make the whole situation about her per usual.

"What do you mean Ma Im 23 years old." I say rolling my eyes stuffing shit in my suitcase prepared to just to a hotel room an stay there until I have to leave, I have my own money from my scholarship I don't need theres; an I can maybe try an find a job or something-.

"And your still My damn daughter living under my damn roof who needs to live by my damn rules!" She huffed walking closer to me Taking about two steps forwards.

"As A Grown Woman Trying to Leave I beg to differ ma, you're acting a bit fricking crazy." I shook my head Sitting on the edge of my bed sighing hard. "Y'all have taught me All I know... but I don't want to live Under the shadow of an Hardcore CO of a company an A Famous House wife that went viral a few times!" I huffed, my words just coming out with ease since I've been holding in how I been feeling About This Situation basically my whole life; Not adding in the fact My father use to be an Drunk, drugged out abusive person Who thankfully changed over the years, I was Just Ready to Go.

"This is Crazy ! I cant believe we are having this conversation!" She exclaimed tossing her hands in the air again. "You've Been In Cambridge Since a Little girl! We know Everyone Here! If anything was to happen You would have people to rely on! Your Whole dads side of the family Lives here! What About your Grandmother-!" She rambled on her eyes watching as I moved from my closet to my dressers then back to my travel bags, packing whatever I thought Was Needed.

"That's Exactly why Ma! Im tired of you treating me Like a Child! Im not a child! An thats what everyone Treats me Like! A damn Child!" I said. "I mean I cant even Go to the grocery store with out you attached to my Hip Making Sure Guys Stay Away From me!" I said.

"Your Virginity is Sacred Evangeline! I just wanna keep you pure!"

"You can keep me pure with out Trapping me!" I snapped back Braking My neck at her.

"I think this is getting a Bit out of control -." My dad tried to say.

"Oh shut up Jackson! You haven't at all!" She looked back at him swatting her hand in a 'shoo' motion.

"Gina The Girl Isn't a Girl Anymore!" He pointed at Her now Walking fully into my room. It wasn't a Huge room So we all had are arms space standing in a triangle looking at each other.

"Shes My Damn Girl!" My mom Cried stomping her foot. "I gave birth to You! I provide for you! All I Ask is You listen to my advise!" She blubbered.

"What advise is that Ma? to marry a Guy is dad's company so I don't have to work ever again Just Like You!" I stared hard cutting my eyes from my dad to my mother

"Hush Yo Mouth Girl!" She said slowly.

"Why! Because You Know Its true Ma?! I mean what type of goal is that? I wanna be a Interior designer, have a blog- or Influencer! Something someone would be able to look up to an say 'dang I wanna be like Her!'" I knew I was Hitting Low, but what choice was she leaving me with? If I said High she'll say Low, if I say fast She say slow! It was Impossible winning with her, but I wasn't wasn't backing out this time This was my life, if she gave it to me or not I was Going to do with what I wanted to.

"If you Leave Evangeline I swear Ill-." She began to say.

"You'll what?" I raise a Brow to her.

My mother crossed her arms an both of us just looked at each other daring the other to say something.

"We wont be taking You." She said.

"I am." My dad said firmly My Mom Snapping her neck towards Him.
"Jackson don't Play with me!" She snapped.

"I ain't woman! This My damn daughter too an if she says she wants to Go she should be able to-" he paused looking away from my Mothers gaze to the floor, back Up again an to me. "We've done Enough Gina, she Deserves this."

"But." She looked over to me tears in her eyes. "This is my baby Girl." She finally cried.
Walking over to Her I gave my Mom a Hug giving a tight squeeze.

"An Ill Happily keep that Title if You Let me live ma." I pulled back a bit looking at her.

"Shes right." My daddy modded. "We're holding on too tight."

"This is to much." My mom sighed wiping her face. "But I Guess If you Really want to do this then You can." She gave up her shoulders slumping in defeat.

"Yes!" I hugged her again hoping Up an Down. "Im so glad your accepting because I didn't really wanna Argue." I shrugged rocking us.

My mom just pulled back looking down.

"Yeah I get it, just give me a Few." She turned away walking out my door with out looking back up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 5.6K 59
•Mature 18+ Contain Graphic drug usage, Sexual Content and explicit Language. Ashlyn was a emotional teen that was just trying to make it through hig...
181K 7.9K 29
Enamored; have a liking or admiration for someone or something "Come're" DeAndre spoke as he licked his lips at the woman in front of him. "How much...
4.1K 103 20
"Come here Em" he looked at me with his eyes becoming dark. He watched as I hesitated at first before moving over towards him, the sound of my heels...
1.8M 97.4K 68
"So when you gon' stop playing and let me hit that shit, Zuria?" Mitch asked while he smoked a blunt in my mother's living room and we both sat on th...