Prince's Assassin Mate

Door Daisychaseley

"No," She stood up straight and took his hand off her thigh. She straightened her dress and began to walk awa... Meer

Prologue
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Character Aesthetics
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Epilogue
Publishing
🌟 Exciting New Book Alert And More! 📢

Chapter 12

7.3K 228 18
Door Daisychaseley

Writers POV

The morning sun filtered through the thick curtains, casting a bright hue on the room. She awoke to find herself in an empty bed, cuddling with a pillow. She sat up, relieved to see an empty room with no sign of Prince Aiden. Her relief was short-lived, however, as he emerged from the walk-in closet wearing a white button-down shirt, navy blue pants, and black shoes. His hair was still damp and messy giving him a sexy edge not that she would admit it out loud.

"Come on princess, shower and get dressed," he said, tossing one of his hoodies and shorts at her.

"I don't want to wear your clothes," she glared at him.

"So, what do you want to do?" "Do you want to roam around naked?" He wiggled his brows.

"I would have done so, but I highly doubt His Highness would be able to control himself."

"Don't disobey me, princess. Just take the clothes."

"I don't wish to." She said with determination

"You are testing my limit here, little mate. Do what you are told."

"Of course you have a patience of a kitten after all." The entire room was jolted by a loud growl. In seconds he caged her by the nearest wall

"You dare compare me with a kitten, mate. You will do as I say. I am your Alpha! You dare disobey me."

"For your kind information, I am not one of your dogs that I will wag my tail and lower my head in front of you, you asshole. And you are keeping me captive here without my will. And you think I will obey you! Not happening." She scoffed

"I am your Alpha and you will respect me. You dare talk to me like that. I can make you bow before me and order you to do whatever I want. I will devour you whole if I feel like and you can't do anything about it." He snarled and she shoved him away breaking free from his grips

"Listen here you spoiled brat. Your daddy still holds the Alpha title and the Crown. You are just doing his duties and you are not my Alpha. I didn't even want a mate. I might have thought otherwise but look who Moon Goddess decided to pair me with. With spoiled little arrogant bastard. And respect is earned not asked for."

His eyes glowed a bright golden yellow and his features were stiff. He was shaking incredibly and the veins of his neck were popping out. He let out a thunderous growl and left her in the room and slamming the door shut with a loud thud. Even after he left, she glared at the door. With a frustrated huff, she grabbed the hoodie and disappeared behind the bathroom door. She didn't see the Prince for the rest of the day and she couldn't be happier.

Days passed by, summer left and monsoon arrived and she was trapped within the confines of her bedroom. Maids would bring food three times and occasionally snacks when she asks for and they take away the cutlery once she has finished. Prince Aiden would come to see her several times a day, and they would argue about everything, and he would leave agitated. Aiden would walk into the room in the evening and they would eat dinner while glaring at each other. They would argue about how she didn't want to sleep in the same bed as him, and they would sleep on opposite ends of the bed, facing opposite directions. But in the morning, they'd wake up snuggled up in each other's arms. They start their day arguing about how he should have stayed on his side of the bed.

They couldn't even stay in the same room for five minutes without fighting. Aiden wants to be closer to her, but he can't get past her fiery temper. He'd try to strike up a conversation, and she'd say something hurtful to his ego. Being the Alpha male he is, he would lose his cool and start fighting again. Last night was no exception; they fought and slept on opposite sides of the bed.

He awake to the steady patter of rain upon his huge windows, droplets yet to scatter the nascent rays of the rising sun. The sound brings a calmness to mind, a soothing melody, a natural lullaby.

It was early in the morning, the sun was no were to be seen as the sky was covered with dark clouds, and everyone except the birds was still sleeping. But something wasn't right this morning. And he awoke alone in his bed. His fiery redhead had disappeared! He was snuggling with a pillow and the bed was cold indicating his mate left the bed for quite a long time now. He jumped to a sitting position, and the worst-case scenario flashed through his mind. Perhaps his mate left him again while he was sleeping. He went to check the bathroom, and it was empty, as was the closet. When he went to check on the balcony, he saw something he wished he hadn't. She was drenched in rain, sitting on the cold floor, hugging her knees. Her long, fiery red hair had become damp and darker, and it was sticking to her skin. She has a distant look in her eyes. She didn't appear to be all that cheerful, and her fiery demeanour was completely absent. She appeared to be...broken and vulnerable. A side of her he had never seen before and would not have seen if she hadn't noticed him by the balcony door. He felt compelled to reach out to her, comfort her, and relieve her pain, regardless of what was causing it. He takes a step towards her, and her head snaps towards him, and she quickly stands up, wiping away any expression on her face.

"You got up early this morning." He said this while putting his hands in his trouser pockets.

"Yeah." She walks into the closet taking a pair of clothes and rushes to the bathroom without waiting for a response.

He suddenly felt like a complete moron, constantly fighting with her and losing his cool when she said something hurtful to his ego. She had every right to be angry at him and say those things to him. He brought her here and is keeping her here even though she clearly does not want to be here. He knows nothing about her other than her first name, hell he didn't even ask her last name. He facepalmed and felt like an asshole. When the bathroom door opens and she walks out wearing blue jeans and a white floral top, his head shoots up. Her hair was still wet, and she looks fresh. He could smell his citrus shampoo and body wash with her scent of lavender and vanilla coming from her. He was pleased because she smelled so much like him.

She walks into the closet without even looking at him. He sighs and walks following her. She takes a seat in front of the dresser and begins blow-drying her hair. She doesn't hitch or yell at him to get out, as she usually does when he follows her to the closet or balcony. He pretends to be looking for something to wear while occasionally looking at her. She has a blank expression on her face as she continues to dry her hair. He finally succumbs, sighing, and asks, "Is something wrong, princess?" She does not respond to his nickname in the way he expected.

"No,"

"Are you sure? You seem to be off." She does not respond.

"You know you could tell me about anything that's bothering you."

"Yeah, sure. You are the one bothering me. There I said it, now leave me alone, Your Highness."

Your Highness, she says bitterly, venom pouring from the word. It catches him off guard as he wonders what changed for her to despise him so much, or, more likely, to despise the Royal title so much. He leaves after a while of standing there and not catching any other expressions from her.

When he exists from the bathroom, freshly showered and dressed, he finds her sitting on the bed with the same distant look in her eyes. She doesn't acknowledge his presence, nor does she raise her head to meet his gaze. Moments pass in silence until Aiden decides to break the silence,

"Let's go and have some breakfast, my moon." His soft tone and remark compel her to look at him.

There was a flick of a foreign emotion in her eyes that appears and disappears so fast that he thought he might have imagined it. He offers his hand

"Come on you haven't got out of the room in weeks." She frowns and crosses her hands over her chest. He rubs his neck with an awkward laugh and says

"Okay, I haven't let you leave. I'm sorry." She still doesn't say anything and keeps the 'are you serious' look.

He rolls his eyes and says again

"I haven't apologized to anyone."

"And what? I should feel special or something?" She arches her brows

"Look I don't know what's wrong or what got you so upset but I'm just trying to light up your mood here. And I'm sorry for how I behaved these past months."

"By what? Taking me out of the here and to the dining room? Well, let me tell you then you are doing a terrible job." She rolls her eyes.

"I said let's go have breakfast, I didn't say where." He smirks and walks towards the double doors. He returns his gaze to her, who has a perplexed expression on her face.

"Come on, little moon," He says.

He opens the door and motions for her to exit. She stands up and walks out the door, with Prince Aiden following behind. This is going to be an intriguing day.

________________________

Hey my beautiful readers, thank you for your support so far.
What do you think about our male protagonist so far?
Don't forget to

Vote

Comment

Share

Join the clan to stay updated and connect with the community of fellow readers who enjoys the same book as you.

JOIN THE PRIVATE GROUP: (Author Daisy Chaseley) Join the clan to stay updated and connect with the community of fellow readers who enjoys the same book as you.

JOIN THE PRIVATE GROUP: (Author Daisy Chaseley) www.facebook.com/groups/authordaisychaseley

LIKE & FOLLOW MY FB PAGE: (Daisy Chaseley) www.facebook.com/daisychaseley/

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

770K 19.9K 51
I closed my eyes ready for my death when I heard a very loud and dangerous growl, I swear I felt the ground under me shook by it. I opened my eyes qu...
453K 14.2K 59
My wolf Flicker start roaming my head demanding to go towards our mate. And I did just that, I started looking for him. And my eyes stopped at a gro...
236K 8K 65
{Book one of A Different Kind Of Fairy Tale Series} *She pushed herself off of me and sat down in the seat in front of me. "I admit you're insanely a...
688K 21.5K 55
"Go ahead, kill me," she dared. "And why would I do that?" he stalked closer, a glint in his dark eyes. "Why not? Isn't that what you came here for?"...