I Die Often Hank

By Mr_Loverman89

Usually, the first thing the love of your life says to you isn't "you're covered in blood". Then again, usual... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72: Weddings, Fake Names, and Ex-Flings
Chapter 73: Honeymoons, Security Guards, and Helicopter Noises
Chapter 74: Reunions, Jealousy, and Third First Impressions
Chapter 75: Planes, Hotels, and Boarding Schools
Chapter 76: Bars, Boulders, and Bears
Chapter 77: Friendship, Ditching, and Ziplines
Chapter 78: Jumping, Collapsing, and Lying
Chapter 79: Hangovers, Liers, and Blizzards
Chapter 80: Smut, smut, and smut
Chapter 81: Snowmen, Professors, and Wade
(SPOILERS!) Full Book Summary
Book Stats As Of Completion

Chapter 32

325 14 5
By Mr_Loverman89

Crimson's POV:

I woke up in my bed, or our bed? This whole thing is very confusing and I'm even going to try to make sense of it. I got up showered and put some fresh clothes on. I glanced at the calendar and noted that it was Sunday, dinner day, and more importantly, prank day. I had one thing I wanted to do first before starting on the prank.

I walked out of the school and around the grounds. I didn't know exactly where it was, but it had to be around here somewhere. After probably an hour of wandering around, I finally spotted it. I walked over and sat down next to the wooden "X". Engraved in the wood were the words "Alex Summers, Born 1939". I just sat there for a long time, trying to think of what to say.

"I'm sorry I missed your funeral Alex, I would have given anything to be there. We all miss you and we will get that sorry excuse for a King. I miss you could be there when we do. I'm still working on bullying your brother into proposing, I will make sure they end up together. I promise Alex."

I look around and noticed the sun was beginning to set. I should go inside for dinner, but frankly, I'd rather be here right now. I'm not exactly ready to go back to trying to rebuild a relationship with someone who doesn't even know me. I heard footsteps behind me and turned to see who was there. It was Scott, he walked over and held his hand out. I took it and got up from my spot next to Alex. We began to walk back towards the school.

"Do you think he'd be proud of me?" Alex asked quietly.

"Of course, who wouldn't be?" I answered confidently.

"I miss him"

"I miss him too"

A silence fell as we walk back. Scott decided to break it and remind both of us of our little mission.

"Remember to get him dirty enough that his shower will make him miss dinner, we don't want dinner to be interrupted. Peter will mess with his water pressure will you keep him busy."

"This shouldn't be too difficult, I doubt he'd ever turn down training."

"Peter and I also set up a little surprise for you..."

"Should I be scared?"

"Maybe, maybe not"

A surprise from Peter and Scott? That's a very terrifying thought. Regardless I had a job to do, and a mutant to distract and get dirty. I spotted Logan having a cigar on the porch and it was on. I approached him and thought about the best way to get him all messed up.

"Logan I was thinking we should do some sparring, you know since we're pretty evenly matched"

"Sure, get your knives and meet me in the bunker tomorrow morning"

"Actually I was thinking we should train in a different terrain, you know most of our fights don't happen in empty bunkers"

"Just spit out your idea"

"A lakeside brawl?"

"Oh your own, but remember I've got 7 years more experience than you so don't be too shocked when you lose"

"Oh, I'm not losing Logan"

"Wanna back that up?"

Logan stood up and stared me dead in the eyes. I matched his gaze and stood closer to him.

"Let's go, you and me at the lake in 5 minutes"

"Deal"

Logan put out his cigar and walked off. I grabbed a rock and hurled it towards Peter's window. He almost instantly appeared at the window. I waved my arms to get his attention and then gave him a thumbs up. He immediately dashed off, probably to get Scott and finish their end of the prank.

5 minutes later

Logan stood by the lake, he looked cocky as always. I made my presence known and he turned to face me.

"You're my little sister I would go easy on you if that's what you need," He spoke in a patronizing tone. I took advantage of his gigantic ego and kicked him into the lake. He looked genuinely surprised as he slipped underwater. He popped out of the water and cleared the hair from his eyes. "You said lakeside!" he yelled out.

"Inside is a side, Logan"

He dove forward and grabbed my ankle pulling me into the lake with him. Oh, it's on old man. We wrestled around in the water for as long we could breathe. Eventually, he pulled himself above water. I swam up and climbed onto the mud surrounding the lake. My feet sank down in the mud and I grabbed Logan. His claws slipped out and the fight was just getting started. Logan slashed across my chest and plunged a knife into his eye to mess with his vision. He lost his depth perception and kept missing his attacks. I grabbed the hilt of the knife and kicked his chest. He grabbed my foot as we slipped onto the mud. He kept slashing me and I stabbed him many times. I managed to maneuver my way onto his back. I pushed his face deep into the mud and jostled causing me to fall off him. He placed his claws on either side of my neck and held my legs with his.

"Checkmate sis"

"Fine, but I'll get you next time"

"Sure, bub whatever you need to tell yourself"

We got up and walked back to the school. We took our shoes off at the door and carefully made our way to our rooms to shower the mud and blood off. I was able to quickly clean up and make my way to dinner. I passed Logan's room and heard the water barely running while Logan cursed loudly. I laughed a little and went down to the dining room. Everyone else was already seated.

"Logan probably won't be joining us, our sparring got rather messy," I informed the group.

Everyone nodded and I sat down between Scott and Peter. We leaned in closer to each other.

"It's gonna take him forever to clean up," I whispered.

"Scott, you made the exchange?" Peter asked very quietly.

"Yep, everything is in place now we wait," Scott reassured.

Dinner went as usual and nothing exciting happened. The three of us waited for Logan to appear and murder us, but he didn't. The three of us ironically got stuck doing the dishes while everyone else went their separate ways. We were almost done when the room slammed open.

Logan stood there furious, dripping wet, and completely hairless. His hair had been completely removed and he knew who was responsible. Peter sped away in milliseconds and I really missed I had his power. Scott and I began to attempt our escape. We broke out of the kitchen and entered the main hall. I took off up and the stairs and Scott ran outside. I ran up several sets of stairs and through many halls. I started to increase the distance between Logan and me. I turned a corner and saw that Logan was pretty far behind me. I ran down the hall and pulled open a random door. Exhausted, I rested my back against the door and breathed heavily. I glanced up and saw the room I was in, oh shit no. The bathroom door swung open and Hank walked out in his pajamas. He looked incredibly confused.

"We pranked Logan and he chased me around the school, I didn't realize this was our room. I'll go now, he should be gone now," I explained.

"So it's not just me he tries to kill?" Hank joked. I laughed and turned around towards the door. I grabbed the door handle and it fell right off. I couldn't get the door open, I was stuck in here. I picked the door handle up from the ground and saw crudely written on it in marker the word "surprise". This was Peter and Scott's surprise?! I'm going to kill both of them if Logan doesn't beat me to it. I turned back to Hank with the door handle in my hand. He stared at it and then back at the door. A look of understanding crossed his face.

"I can sleep on the floor!" We both spoke in sync.

"This is stupid, we're adults we can share a bed for one night," I stated.

"Yeah, we can. It's a big bed, we don't even have to touch," Hank agreed.

I grabbed some pajamas and changed in the bathroom. I came out and Hank was already laying on the edge of one side of the bed. I shut off the light and laid on the other edge of the bed. One night should be fine, right? Then I kill Peter and Scott. I slowly drifted off into a comfortable sleep.

Six hours later

I woke up to the click of a camera going off and spotted Peter and Scott taking a photo and then quickly running away and closing the trap of a room once again. Why would they take a photo? Then I felt it, the familiar arms wrapped tightly around me. My head was on Hank's chest and I was trapped in his arms. Damn his unconscious instinct the cuddle, although it was damn comfortable. After the year I had this felt absolutely amazing, but it was kind of morally wrong. Fuck morals, I'm going back to sleep like this and letting Hank figure this out when he wakes up.

Hank's POV:

One hour later

I woke up in my bed and just rested for a while before even opening my eyes. How tired was I last night? I feel so much more comfortable this morning. I could stay like this forever. Alas, science waits for no man and I must try to keep up. I opened my eyes and noticed that Crimson and cuddled up in my arms. She used my chest as I pillow and I was holding onto her for dear life. No, no, this wasn't the plan. I mean I sort of just met her, and we said we weren't even going to touch. This is really nice though, it feels familiar, comforting, safe. I liked it, I liked it a lot. She looks so peaceful and content. It would be rude to wake her, right? The right thing is to do is just continue cuddling and let her leave when she wakes up.

Crimson's POV:

Four hours later

I woke up to the door being pushed open hard. Startled I looked over to the door. Erik stood there with a shocked look on his face. He looked very embarrassed.

"It's 11 am and no one knew where you were! I am so sorry! I don't mean to interrupt! I didn't think I'd find you two together! I'm just gonna go and pretend I couldn't find you!" Erik sputtered out before rushing out of the door, smacking his foot on the doorframe in the process. I realized I was still in Hank's arms and he was probably awake. He hadn't moved, did he want this? No, we agreed on no touching. I pulled away and Hank let go. I sat up and leaned against the headboard. Hank soon did the same.

"It would appear our bodies didn't get the no touching memo," Hank spoke.

"You've always been like this, I should've known," I said.

"Really?"

"Oh, yeah it didn't matter what the circumstances were you would always find a way to end up pulling me to you. Not that I mind, it is quite comfortable."

"You're certainly right about it being comfortable."

"I'm fine with sharing the room if you want that too?"

"I'd like that, I will help us rebuild things and maybe jog my memory a bit."

"Charles should be working on your memories while he gets his powers back to their original strength."

"I can't wait"

"Me neither Bones, me neither"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.1K 605 31
All my life I've been hiding, hiding who I am from everyone, afraid of myself. I didn't get attached to anyone because I was afraid of hurting them. ...
9.4K 292 20
What's her name? "(Y/N)." I prefer her real name. "Sauven; the legacy." I said her real name! "...Healer." "I call her Mender." "Medic." . . . "No...
27.2K 728 17
DISCONTINUED ---------- ❛ ❛ History, despite it's wrenching pain, Cannot be unlived, but if faced With courage, need not be lived again." -On the Pul...
117K 3K 27
COMPLETED πŸ” Charles Xavier (young) x reader, a story beginning in the movie timeline of first class and continue. "He gave you a family, he showed y...