SSO Oneshots (Old)

By Starlit_Roses

So, I may or may not have completely fallen back into the Steve Saga fandom once Sabre brought it back- Anywa... More

Intro! (Story Info; Important!!)
Character key! (Info page 1)
What I do & don't write! (Info page 2)
Request info! (Info Page 3)
Need any help? (Info page 4)
Thunderstorms -📌🌈
Cold.. - 💙🌈
You really believe in me..? - 💙🌟
Hypno Steve messed up - 🌈🌀
Un-Chickenised - 🌈💜📌
He won't die in vain - 🌈📌❤️💛💚💜
You're not as bad as I thought - 🌈🌌
Incorrect Quotes #1 - Steve Saga Origins edition!
Cloud Gazing - 💙💜
Welcome aboard! - 🌌🐴🐓🚀
Skyline - 🌈💚
Acquaintances to say the least - 🌀💙
The enemy of my enemy - 🌈🌀
To be able to fly - 🌈💛
Incorrect Quotes #2 - Steve Saga edition!!
Love? - 💚❤️ (Ft. 💙🌈)
Star Gazing {Getting Ready} - 🌈📌💛💚💙💜
Comfort - 🐓🤖
"Are you bored yet?" - 🐓🐴🌌
Incorrect Quotes #3 - Steve Saga & Steve Saga Origins edition!
I do care.. - 📌💙
He was hurt, then he was not - 🌈📌
Truth or Dare - 🐓🐴
Headache - 🐓🐴🌈
Late night cuddles - 🌌🐓🌈
Adventure - 💙🌈
A quick cuddle - 📌💜
Father Figure - 🌫🌌🧶
Incorrect Quotes #4 - Steve Saga edition!
I just don't know how - 💜🌈
Yet at first we were enemies - 💙🌀
Little brother - 🌈🤍💜💙💚💛📌
🎄☃️🧊Tinsel - Christmas Special!!🧊☃️🎄
☃️🎄❄️Reunion - Christmas Special❄️🎄☃️
Peaceful - 💙🌈
Hugs - 🖤🧡
My true relic is you - 💜🌈
He'll be alright - 🐴🌌
Nightmares - 🌈💙💜📌
Dance with me - 🌌💥
Our Broken Family - 🌌🍂⏰💥🖇🔮
Incorrect Quotes #5 - Steve Saga & Steve Saga Origins Edition!
Valentines - 🌈💙
Stacy's Brother - 💙🤍
Planned Reunion - 💙❤️
Creator, and his creations - 🌌🍂⏰
Accidental Confession - 💜📌
Hugs - 💙🤍
Bad day - 💙📌 & 💜🌈
Affection.? - 🐓🤖
Apologies - 🌈🌌
Not your time yet - 🌈💙📌
Phonophobia - 🤖🐓🚀🌌🐴
Incorrect Quotes #6 - Steve Saga & Steve Saga Origins Edition!
Cuddles - 📌💜
They can get along - 💙📌
It's Over. [Final A/N]

Not your time yet (Part 2) - 🌈💙📌

225 6 18
By Starlit_Roses

Hehe, part 2 of the last chapter! :3
(Final part)

                 ~🌺🌸Enjoy!🌸🌺~

•Rainbow Steve's PoV

He started leading me into the forest, and I followed him.
It didn't take long before a house came into view.

He quickly led me inside, and through the house until we reached a room that looked like a mini infirmary. "Bed, quickly." He said, and I nodded, walking over and laying Blue Steve on the bed. I stood back, not knowing what to do.

I watched as Professor Red bandaged Blue Steve up, he also used these weird pink potions. I think they're called healing potions. He finished quite quickly, and he put a few things on the table next to the bed, before leaving him to rest.

I reluctantly followed him out of the room, and into what I assumed was a living room. As soon as we were in there, he grabbed me and pulled me into a hug. "He'll be alright, Rainbow. It's okay, you can let it out." He said softly, and I broke down crying.

He led me to the couch, sitting us down and comforting me. "Rain.. What happened.?" He asked softly, and I glanced up at him. "Take your time." He added, still holding me close to him.

"W-We went through the portal, and we were teleported to a jungle.. We walked through it f-for a while and we saw Nightmare Steve and Dark Steve in a desert. T-They had a whole conversation, and then Dark Steve left. I got really upset a-and tried fighting N-Nightmare Steve, d-despite Blue Steve telling me n-not to.. H-He was to powerful, so me and Blue Steve ran down a cave i-in the desert to h-hide, b-but Nightmare Steve found us and we were cornered.. He held up an attack that was ready to kill me, but B-Blue Steve.."

I trailed off, I couldn't continue. Professor Red seemed to understand, and he pulled me closer to him, hugging me tighter. I just kept on crying, desperately leaning into the hug.

I started to feel tired, and my tears started slowly coming to a stop. Red rubbed gentle circles on my back as he picked me up and carried me to a bedroom.

I remember him placing me in bed, before everything went black.

     ~Timeskip to next day, late afternoon~
•Blue Steve's PoV

I groaned, grabbing my head as I sat up. 'What happened? I was with Rainbow and then- N-Nightmare Steve.. That's right, I jumped in front of him.. So where am I.?'

I looked around: It seemed like I was in some sort of infirmary. At least I'm alive.

I then noticed a glass of water and a note on the stand next to the bed.
Grabbing the note, I read over it.

"Hey Blue, I'm glad you're awake. The water is for you, you'll probably have a sore throat. I know that's probably the least of your worries, but still.

Rainbow Steve brought you to me, he explained what happened. I know you want to protect him, but jesus christ you're an idiot sometimes.

I'll probably see you soon, I've been checking on you every half an hour or so.

There's a health potion in the top draw if you have a headache.

-Prof. Red"

I couldn't help but smile softly at the note; he really does care. Putting the note down, I picked up the glass and sipped the water.
A lot of me was covered in bandages, which wasn't surprising.

I drank quite a bit of the water, before putting it back on the stand.

Pushing the sheets off me and swinging my legs over the side of the bed, I sat up properly.
"Should I try walking?" I said to myself, my voice quite weak.

"No, probably not."

I looked up and saw Professor Red, and I smiled. "I'm not staying in this bed for weeks, Red. I'm sure it'll be fine." I said sarcastically, and he sighed. I saw him smile though, and I chuckled.

He walked over and sat next to me, hugging me. It took me by surprise, since I didn't think he was one for the whole hugging thing, but I hugged him back when I noticed he was upset.
"Red.?"

He sighed, tightening his grip whilst being careful of my bandaged wounds. "Idiot." He muttered, and I sighed. "I'm glad you protected him, but even so. I wasn't certain you'd make it, I was.. I was worried about you, Blue."

Okay, now I wasn't expecting that.

I buried my head in his chest, and he smiled gently. "I'm sorry Red, but I'll do anything to keep him safe. I'd probably do the same for you. And, I didn't actually think I'd hear from you again."

He just held me for a while, and I allowed him to. It was oddly comforting.

He sighed, pulling away. "If you want to try walking, at least let me help." He muttered, and I nodded.

He stood up, offering me a hand up which I took. I barely stood up for a second when I stumbled, and Red caught me. "I'm resisting the urge to say told you so." He murmured, gently pushing me away and wrapping an arm around my torso incase I fall.

I hesitantly took a step forward, getting nervous and gripping onto Red. He gave me a confused glance, and I muttered an apology. "It's fine, are you okay?"

I said nothing, just blushing in embarrassment for what I was about to say. He tilted his head, and I sighed. "I- Uh- I'm scared-" I stuttered out, and he laughed quietly.

Stepping closer to me, he was basically holding me. "There, now are you okay?" He asked, and I huffed as I nodded. He smiled, and I took another step forward. "It feels like I've never used my legs before.." I said quietly, and he gave me a sympathetic look. "Probably a side effect of the injuries inflicted on you." He reassured, and I nodded.

After around ten minutes of trying to walk, I eventually did it. I was kinda weary, but at least I could do it.
Red smiled, and then told me to be carful. I was confused until I felt someone engulfing me in a hug that almost knocked me over.

I looked down and smiled, wrapping my arms around the smaller Steve. "Hey Rain," I said softly, and he buried his head in my chest. "I'm sorry.." he muttered, and I felt his tears getting my shirt wet. I held him closer, rubbing small circles on his back. I rested my head on his as he continued to cry, letting out soft whimpers.

"It's okay Rain, it's not your fault. It was my choice to protect you, therefore it's my own fault, alright?" I reassured him, and it seemed to work.
Professor Red walked over and told me how he had a breakdown whilst explaining what happened, and how he cried himself to sleep.

I carefully picked Rainbow up, despite getting a look from the Professor which said 'You really shouldn't be doing that, but I'm not going to stop you'.
I carried him to the bed I was lay in, and gently put him down. "You didn't sleep much last night, did you?" I asked softly, and he nodded no.

Professor Red walked over as I sat next to Rain. "He's alright now Rainbow, you can rest." He told him, but Rainbow refused. "No, what if something happens when I'm asleep?" He muttered, and my heart broke hearing how scared he was.

I was silent for a minute, before I lay next to Rainbow and wrapped my arms around him. "Nothing can happen if I'm right next to you, can it?"
Rainbow whined, snuggling into my chest, and I smiled. Red chuckled, and just sat next to us.

Eventually Rainbow fell asleep, and I was also feeling tired. "You can rest as well, Blue." Professor Red insisted, and I muttered something about saying 'no'.

He sighed, giving up and lying next to me. "I swear to god, Blue." He muttered, and I was surprised. I mean, I didn't mind, but Red was acting unusually nice. He pulled the sheets over the three of us, and wrapped his arms around me.

Rainbow was in the far side of the bed, facing towards me and cuddling into me. I was in the middle, my arms were around him, and I was facing towards him. Red had lay down beside me, facing towards me and Rainbow and he was hugging me from behind.

I smiled, humming in appreciation.

Eventually, I gave in and fell asleep.

Red fell asleep soon after, and we stayed like that until next morning.

                     ~🌿🍀A/N🍀🌿~

Welp.
Two parts; that's a first.

I actually asked my friend AriaGuardian about this, and they said I'd be better off splitting this into two parts.
The original chapter I wrote was over 3000 words-
Yeah, a lot, I know TwT

But does this make up for less updates?
XD

Have a wonderful rest of your day or night, and I'll see you in the next chapter!
Bye!

Word Count: 1552
<3
Word Count for both parts: 3381
<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 211 40
Hello loves! I hope you enjoy my short stories of tss/sso. My hyperfixation on these silly block people has prevailed, so I still write for it, cause...
7.2K 131 16
You all did it!! You guys got my book to 16k! Im very grateful for that, and to celebrate it, I made a new book!!! One where I will post all kinds of...
9.2K 223 20
A Steve Saga Au where Rainbow Steve,Light Steve,Sabre, and Lucas were just relaxing at the Rainbow Town until Rainbow Steve felt odd about Nightmare...
22.1K 559 32
It has been 2 months since Sabre left the Steve's, no one knew where he went, but they were at peace with his decision to leave. After all, he had he...