The Music Time Machine -- Jon...

By Amympr96

In the year 2015, In the bustling city of central London. A young woman named Amy is working late one evening... More

Just a Thunderstorm
The Morning After
Husband and Wife
Take me to the Hospital
Drawing board
Let's party with the band
Breakfast and Karaoke
Take me Home, Thunderstorm
Cure for a broken heart
The last stand
The Charity Ball
Back to Normal
New Identity
New Identity part 2
Seduction
I can give you everything
Me, Myself and I
Meet the family
I'd die for you
Vancouver here we come
Erotica Spice
Honey moon phase
Detroit Rock City
Make a wish
I got sunshine
Going Down the rabbit hole
A White Christmas
Our House
Studio Time
New Jersey on the road
Super power
He speaks to me
Becoming Mortal
Forever
Double Trouble
Blaze of Glory
Little Bongiovi
Star-Spangled Band
Love of my life
No more machine
The new show opener
I'd live and I'd die for you
Crossroads
A Rockstar's wife

Mission Time Travel

223 4 0
By Amympr96

31st May 2015 /  London

It has been a week since Jon arrived and The day had eventually came. Tonight was the night of the big storm, So Rosie and Jon had planned to head back to the theatre tonight after the last show and see if anything happens.

He had woken up in the usual spot, in Rosie's bed with his arm wrapped around her. They always talk so much the night before, they always end up falling asleep together. He looked down, sighing a little as he sees how peaceful she is. This may be the last time he wakes up with her, so he wanted to stretch this moment out for as long as possible. He tried to be as still and quiet as possible, making sure not to wake her up, so he could just watch her sleep. Her little snoozes and sighs being the only sound in the room. He spent at least half an hour, just watching her sleep, gently caressing the soft skin of her arm. She eventually started to wriggle a little, letting out a loud yawn. She looked up so her eyes met his "Mornin darlin" His soft husky tones soothing her. "Morning" stretching her arms out a little with a strained smile "What time is it?" , "Bout midday" smiling down on her softly. "Geez, we must have really needed the sleep" Her eyes widening slightly in shock. "Well we were up late talkin" A light hearted laugh slipping from his lips.  "Hey...Do you fancy going to McDonalds for lunch?" She questions him with a smile "Mmmm yeah...I'm starved" His stomach tumbling underneath her. 

They both got ready and made their way to McDonalds on her motorbike. She went up to the order screen putting in what she wanted then turning to him. "What do you want?", "Uhhh....Just two double cheeseburgers" rubbing his neck while he responds. "You want fries and coke with it?" She questions as she puts in his order. After ordering, they made their way to the table to wait for their food to arrive. "I see McDonalds has changed.." Jon looking around at all the interior, taking in everything different about it "Yeah....They use technology for a lot and the food has changed a tiny bit" looking round the restaurant at all the screens as she speaks. "I still can't get my head around all the technology stuff" ..... "It all just confuses the hell outta me" His words cause her to break out into laughter. His ears perk up at hearing her angelic laughter, he has never heard anything like it before, it truly makes him happy to hear it. The pair of them were enjoying each others company so much and were both hesitant in mentioning tonight's events, fearing it may dampen the mood. 

A little while later, he was talking away about something and she found herself completely lost in his eyes that she wasn't actually paying much attention to what he was saying. They were so intensely blue, as if the ocean found it's home in them. "My dick is hard..." His words pulling her from the trance she was stuck in "Hmm? What?" Unsure of what he said. "You weren't listenin to a word I just said" Grinning like a Cheshire cat at her "I was...I promise" Swiftly nodding at him. "Alright....So what was I saying then?" Cocking his brow at her with a smug look on his face "Umm....You uhh said that umm.....you like.......Cheese" Stammering out her words much to Jon's amusement. "That's what I said huh?" Nodding through his words at her "Yeah....Definitely....like a mouse.....a cute mouse.....Mmhhmm" Nodding with raised brows. He couldn't help but giggle at her whilst shaking his head "You're crazy you know that?" , "Yeah....But I'm funny crazy.. Like a comedian by day and sexy little minx by night" Throwing a flirtation wink at him. He throws his head back when a throaty laugh burst from his mouth "I'm joking of course...I'm no where near sexy....I'm more like an ape...who just happens to be funny" Shrugging through her words with a smile. "I think you're sexy honey" She suddenly feels her cheeks burning red from the warmth of her blood. 

A loud gasp burst from her lips, making him flinch with shock "Let's arm wrestle" Her eyes widening with excitement. "Oh I don't know....I don't wanna feel the embarrassment of losing to you" A devilish smirk on his lips. "Oh Come on, you're way stronger than me....It'll be fun come on....Just don't pretend to be weak so I win....Alright?" Cocking her brow at him before lifting her hand up between them.  A deep sigh burst from his lips as he wraps his large hand round hers, gripping it lightly. A soft smile graced his lips, her hand was much smaller than his, he had never noticed it before. On the count of three they started to wrestle, to start off with, it looked like she was winning much to her surprise. Then suddenly, he pushes her hand the other way causing her to gasp out in shock. He tried his best not to use too much of his strength on her, not wanting to hurt her. She strained and tried her best to push his hand back up but with no success then with a quick push, he had her hand flat on the table. "Nice try baby...you almost had me there" That devilish smirk still on his lips "Yeah right....I totally had you begging for mercy" Rolling her eyes with a giggle. 

There was a moment silence while they reluctantly removed their hands, leaving her needing his touch even more. "I-I'm gonna go to the bathroom....I'll be a minute" Throwing him an intensely sexy gaze as she stands up. His gaze followed her as she walks off towards the bathroom, giving him one last sexy look over her shoulder before she disappears through the door. He can't help but think of all the different ways he could pleasure that gorgeous body. He quickly pushed the thoughts aside when he felt his jeans starting to strain. 

Meanwhile in the bathroom, Rosie is trying to cool herself off, feeling her juices quickly flowing, the last thing she wants is to sleep with him when he's leaving tonight. She pulls her low cut top down further, revealing the crease between her breasts, in hopes of teasing him a little. She has constantly made an effort to not show him her full naked body, up until now, he's only seen her pussy which she considered an achievement, I mean it is Jon Bon Jovi after all. She scrunched up her wavy hair in an effort to make it look more wild, giving herself a nod before heading back out to Jon, who was still watching the door she was coming out of. She slowly walked back over to him, swaying her hips from side to side with each stride. His breath got caught up in his throat, nearly making him choke on fresh air. She looks so jaw-droppingly gorgeous, he honestly doesn't know how much longer he can resist her charms. His eyes rolled over her body a few times before resting on her breasts which were jiggling around like jelly, nearly making him drool over her like a lion for a zebra. She slides herself along the seat, giving him a sexy glance and a sweet little smile "So.....What do you wanna do now" Her voice enticing him, sending shivers down his spine. 'Well I can think of a few things I'd like to do to you' was what he was thinking but what came out of his mouth was "Uhh...I'll let you pick" A soft smile raising his lips. She was silent for a moment before breaking it "I have an idea....Come on...let's go" Gesturing to the door with her head. 

After they left McDonalds, she drove them to central London, stopping right next to the London eye. "Woahh What is that?" His jaw dropping open as he looks up to the huge wheel "That is called the London eye and we're gonna go on it" Leading him up to the wheel. She paid for them both to go on and they scurried onto the seat. It slowly started to move and they were silent for a moment while he glanced out onto the water, taking in the beautiful scenery. "This is amazing..." Turning back to her with a smile "I'm glad you like it" Her voice was so soft and gentle which only made it all the more harder for him to resist her. Their smiles gradually straightened and the space between them slowly closed. They were centimetres away from each other, her shaky breaths drying up his lips causing him to wet them with his experienced tongue. Her chest was going ten to the dozen by this point, she was all aflutter until the wheel came to a halt when they arrived at the bottom again, quickly separating them.  He stood up first, holding his hand out for her to help her up. He walked ahead, heading down the few steps then turning to her, his gaze making her lose her footing on the steps, sending her hurtling down with a gasp. Suddenly his arms were wrapped tightly round her, her lips were grazing against his, her sweet sighs and gasps escaping from her lips. Her hands were desperately gripping at the material of his top "Thankyou" Her voice coming out as mere breaths. They stood there for a moment, just rubbing their lips against one another, a warm sensation rippling through their bodies causing their deep breaths to quicken in pace. "I---We....Umm....We should go" And with that, he places her back down on the ground and they jumped back on the bike, driving back to her apartment.  

By the time they got back, it was 7pm which means they only had 3 hours to get to the arena. She was so hot and bothered by all the sexual tension that she quickly decided to take a cold shower to cool her down. She didn't even bother taking any clothes in with her, she desperately clawed off her clothes, leaving her naked. She caressed her hands all over her body while closing her eyes, letting images of Jon fill her mind. She steps into the shower, letting the cool water run down her smooth curves. Throwing her head back and brushing her hands through her hair, sighing with both satisfaction and sexual tension. Before she knew it, she was a moaning mess in the shower, she wasn't even pleasuring herself, it was merely off the thoughts of Jon running through her mind. Her nipples were now hardened peaks and her folds were juicy with arousal. 

Meanwhile, in the living room, he could hear her moans muffle through the door. It was certainly having an effect on his cock which by now was rock hard, straining against his jeans. He grasped at the bulge with a groan, throwing his head back against the back of the sofa. The moans gradually get louder and just when it couldn't get any worse, she screams out his name multiple times, making it harder for him to not burst through the bathroom door and fuck her. Eventually he has to force himself inside the bedroom, in hopes of calming himself down because he is so turned on, he was physically shaking. It doesn't matter what he tries, nothing is working, if anything, it just made it worse. He even turned the radio on in hopes of distracting himself but the song that came on is having the opposite affect. He had never heard it before but the radio presenter said it was called Freak me- Silk. "Are you fucking kidding me right now?" Mumbling out his words with frustration, his hands pulling at the roots of his fluffy mane.  

Suddenly the door swung open and Rosie walked in with a tiny towel barely covering her. He bit his lip as a another wave of arousal washed over him, enlarging the pronounced hard on straining against his jeans. The song was adding to the already sexual tension that was thick in the air, by now you could cut into it and serve it on a plate then go back for seconds. Her eyes looked him up and down, widening a little when she sees the huge bulge in his jeans, biting her lip in an attempt to keep any moans at bay. Her breasts were now bouncing up and down as her deep breaths fill the air which catches his attention. His eyes were full of hunger and lust, he just wants to rip that towel from her body and take her right here on the floor. Neither of them wants to move, fearing they might plunge at each other in a desperate attempt to end their suffering. 

It feels like an eternity of just staring at each other went by before she breaks the silence "Umm...I should......get dressed" Nervously squeezing out her words. He couldn't even squeeze out any words in response, he simple nodded before forcing himself out the door. She decides to quickly get ready before he changes his mind and bursts back through the door. She didn't even bother with bra and panties, quickly sliding on a pair of tight black leggings and a tight white crop top which she is pretty sure is see through but she doesn't care. 

Meanwhile, Jon is sitting in the living room, grasping at his hard cock through his jeans, hoping it will go away before she comes out. Before he even has a chance, she struts out the bedroom, pouncing down the hallway, her breasts bouncing along with her steps. His jaw nearly unhinges when his eyes are drawn in by her well endowed breasts, which he can see ever so slightly through the tight little top she is wearing. He nervously clears his throat as she inches closer to him, quietly groaning when she shuffles passed him, her ass jiggling in front of him before she slumps herself down next to him. 

"I--I'll be two minutes" He jolted out his seat so fast and bounded into the bathroom, closing the door behind him. He clawed at his jeans, sliding them down and grasping at his cock, pumping his length. His quiet gasps fill the silence but he was careful not to be so loud that she could hear. It didn't take him long to blow his thick load into the toilet with various deep moans and curses. He cleaned himself up before heading back out to her, her sexy gaze capturing his eyes straight away. 

He slumped himself down on the sofa next to her but a safe distance away from her so she couldn't tease him. But that idea failed when she shuffles closer to him, caressing his thigh with her finger "This might be the last time we see each other" Her voice is low and sexy. "Yeah..." Clearing his throat nervously as he trails off, his breath hitching when her finger edged closer to his semi hard cock. Everything about her is electrifying, she literally has him begging for more in every sense. "Can I tell you something personal?" Her words sending shivers down his spine, pricking up his cock slightly. "Uhh sure" Feeling wary of what she could possibly say to him. She leans into him, her lips tickling his ear "I regret not feeling your cock inside my tight pussy" And that was all he needed to get him rock hard once again. He wasn't exactly sure what to say to her, for a moment he thought he imagined it. 

Before he even has a chance to respond, her hand is rubbing his hard cock through his jeans causing him to whimper under her touch. She pulls her hand away so she can slip on top of him, straddling his waist. She slowly starts grinding her hips against his bulge, his hands locking round her waist like a vice, groaning through every thrust towards his cock. He quickly slips one of his hands under the material of her leggings, thrusting three fingers deep inside her tight pussy, earning a gasp of pleasure from her lips. His fingers blasting in and out of her, causing her to elicit loud moans. "You dirty girl" His words turning her on even more, earning louder moans "Ah Fuck" Whining out her words. "Mmmm you like that?" His words turning her into a wild animal "Yeah.....Fuck yes" Yelping out her words while her eyes plead with him. "What would you say if it was my dick?" ... "Tell me what you'd say honey" The squelching of her pussy juices filling the air "It feels so fucking good Jonny....". "Mmmm fuck....what else?" Curling his fingers up in an attempt to hit her g spot which causes her to scream out and throw her head back. "Ahhh yeahh....Fuck me harder" He responds to her request by blasting his fingers in harder, earning louder screams. He starts rubbing circles round her soaking wet clit while slamming her pussy with his fingers "You gonna cum for me honey?" , "Ahhh yeahhh.....make me cum you bad boy"...... "HARDERRR". His fingers were slamming inside her so hard and so fast, it didn't actually take long for her to cum all over his fingers. 

By the time she had came down from her high, it was time for them to head off to the arena, much to their dismay. They arrived 15 minutes before the time they were supposed to so they sat under the stage area where she found him. They mainly sat in silence the whole time, unsure of what exactly to say to each other then five minutes before the time, she had to leave the area just for safety. 

Just before she leaves, she hesitates and turns round, running up to him and leaping into his arms, pulling him in for a passionate kiss. He is taken back for a moment but then he softened up and returned the kiss, pulling her closer to him for a deeper kiss. Her sweet desperate moans vibrating through his mouth, her hands clawing and grasping at everything she can get her hands on. She pulls away from him for a quick warm embrace before running off, forcing herself not to take a glance back at him. She curls up on the sofa that he lay on when they first met, her head in her hands, sobbing her heart out. She doesn't know how much time has passed, all she can think about is Jon and the fact that he is now gone.........Or was he?      

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

430K 26K 85
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
965K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
282K 9.5K 107
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
223K 4.7K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...