Walkers

By darylisbae1999

(This story was previously posted on @ILoveDaryl25, but since this is my new account, I'm posting it on here... More

Chapter 1- I
Chapter 2- Simply
Chapter 3- Wished
Chapter 4- For
Chapter 5- One
Chapter 6- More
Chapter 7- Day
Chapter 8- With
Chapter 9- You
Chapter 10- One
Chapter 11- More
Chapter 12- Day
Chapter 13- One
Chapter 14- More
Chapter 15- Time
Chapter 16- One
Chapter 17- More
Chapter 18- Sunset
Chapter 19- Maybe
Chapter 20- I'd
Chapter 21- Be
Chapter 22- Satisfied
Chapter 23- But
Chapter 24- Then
Chapter 25- Again
Chapter 26- I
Chapter 27- Know
Chapter 28- What
Chapter 29- It
Chapter 30- Would
Chapter 31- Do
Chapter 32- Leave
Chapter 33- Me
Chapter 34- Wishing
Chapter 35- Still
Chapter 36- For
Chapter 37- One
Chapter 38- More
Chapter 39- Day
Chapter 40- With
Chapter 42- Leave
Chapter 43- Me
Chapter 44- Wishing
Chapter 45- Still
Chapter 46- For
Chapter 47- One
Chapter 48- More
Chapter 49- Day
Chapter 50!- With
Chapter 51- You

Chapter 41- You

8 2 0
By darylisbae1999

The car ride was long, silent, and awkward.

Rick and Michonne decided not to let me drive. They thought I would take my anger out on the car and the road. To be fair, they weren't wrong.

I was distracted by the moving trees as we zoomed by them and barely noticed we were stuck.

I jumped out of the car avoiding the walkers that were coming towards us and looked in the windows of the cars that caused us to get stuck.

Michonne and Rick followed me out and killed a few of the walkers nearing towards us, leaving Carl in the car.

"Jake! Look out!" Rick yelled.

I looked behind me to a walker chomping his teeth towards me, barely missing.

I pushed the walker to the ground as Michonne ran up to me as Rick fought off the other walkers. I stomped on the head of the walker repeatedly, without any hesitation.

I just kept stomping, releasing my anger into each stomp.

"Jake, I think you got him." Michonne said.

I glared up at her. "Yeah..."

I looked back into the car as Rick nodded for Carl to come out since the area was walker-free.

"We need some sort of cloth, scarf, shirt, anything." I said as I still peered inside of the car.

"Like this?" Michonne opened a car door and grabbed an old, silky scarf.

"Yeah, perfect." I smiled.

"Hey, why don't you let me do it, show Carl." Rick insisted.

I nodded and handed the scarf over.

"Well, I'm sure we can find some supplies." I told Michonne.

"Mhm." She sighed.

We both walked to the same car, she took the back seat and I looked in the front.

I looked everywhere. The consol, visors, cigarette tray. Nothing useful, just some CD's.

It didn't look like Michonne had much luck either since she was only pulling clothes out.

"Jake," she started, "how are you doing?"

I shrugged.

"Jake. You haven't said one word about it. Something's gotta be on your mind."

"Just tired of loosing people. It seems like no matter what my effort is, people die. I just want to keep you and the group safe." I told her.

"Me?" She asked.

"Yeah, you're one of the people I care most about in this world, anymore. The group is like my family, but you and Andrea are just so much more special. I know why for Andrea, but I just can't put my finger on it for you. I care a lot about you, and the group. I'll do anything to keep them, and especially you safe."

She smiled and walked up to me. "That's one of the nicest things anyone has ever said." She hugged me.

I threw my hands up in shock and finally hugged her back, sending a warmth through my body. A sort of warmth that was okay even in the Georgia heat.

The tight embrace was interrupted when a man started running down the road towards us.

"Hey! Please! Help! Please! Help!" He repeated.

"We should hurry." Michonne said.

"Why not help him. He's alone. Scared." I said.

"We don't know him."

"I didn't know you, either." I told her before running towards the man. I grabbed the gun I held on my belt and aimed it at the man.

"Please! Help!" He yelled.

"Be quiet! Every walker within a mile will here you!" I whispered to the man.

He had black hair and a big, full beard. He was carrying a huge orange bag, probably filled with supplies.

Michonne started to run up to us, hand on her katana.

"What the hell was that, Jake?" She asked, angrily.

"Sorry, but not everyone can be bad." I told her.

We focused our attention to the scraggly man in plaid.

"Jake?!" The man questioned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 90 5
A continuation of Stray. This is for those of you who wish to continue the story of Daryl Dixon and Scar Jensen.
138K 2K 67
This is about the reader and their suggestions. You can message me a suggestion or comment one. I love writing stories and I love the walking dead so...
54.4K 1K 24
THIS WAS MY FIRST BOOK AND I DO REALIZE THAT I MADE A TON OF MISTAKES BUT I WAS A YOUNG CHILD. Ranked #5 in #amcthewalkingdead - 12/29/16 Ranked #7 i...
65 8 8
In a world overrun by walkers and deceitful survivors, a mortician unexpectedly finds herself battling for survival. Amidst the chaos and danger, she...