Gem in the Rough

By NeverEndingLie24

"Did you know that you just pull me in? I can't stop thinking about you." Kieran's eyes are shut, his head ag... More

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Epilogue

Chapter 29

253 20 0
By NeverEndingLie24

Warning: Mature content ahead.

Also another long chapter.

--

It's now 2pm and I'm lying in Kieran's bed with him glued to my side. He's refused to leave me alone since my mom left two hours ago. I don't even know how to begin to process the soap opera that my life has now become. It seems unreal.

Kieran's fingertips run along my hair in a relaxing pattern, and I sigh, content being with him during all of this. I don't know what I would do if he weren't here. His phone beeps with a text message and he checks it briefly, setting it back down on the bed next to him. He breaks the silence after a few moments.

"We were supposed to be leaving in a couple hours to go back to school. What do you want to do?"

"I don't know. I'm not finished talking to my mom, that's all I know. But I'm not sure if I can handle any more right now."

"Well, she did text me a little bit ago and said she wrote the rest of what she wanted to say in a note. Just in case that would be easier. She left it in the mailbox a few minutes ago."

That's probably for the best. I can't face her right now and I really need to see Stacey. I almost want to ask for an emergency session but don't want to pay the extra fee. Well, turns out my dad could probably afford it so maybe I should. I scoff and Kieran notices. I shake my head, "Don't ask."

--

We make it back to school around 5pm. Kieran stops in the parking lot of my building and puts the car in park. Silence surrounds us until I speak up.

"Stay with me?"

Relief floods his features. "Yes, please."

We walk into the apartment, and I read a note that's on the counter. Alice isn't going to be home tonight; she's staying at Tina's house for the night. I show the note to Kieran. He nods in acknowledgement, kicking off his shoes and heading towards my room with the bags.

I trudge over to the fridge and bring out two flavored waters for us to drink and follow Kieran to my room. He's unpacking my bag, putting the dirty laundry in the basket, and trying his best to make everything as organized as possible. He's currently trying to decide what to do with my clean bra that's in the bag. One hand is in his hair and the other holding the bra. I smile at how adorable he looks.

"I wanted to get this done before you got in here, but I don't know how comfortable you are with me touching your stuff. I also don't know how you like this organized and I wanted to lower your anxiety as much as possible. I'm sorry if I made it worse. Just tell me to fuck off if you want," he continues to ramble until I step to him and give him a kiss.

The kiss is filled with my feelings towards him, the caring and appreciative feelings, not the sensual ones. This kiss is thanking him for his kindness.

"You're so cute, I swear." I grin widely, and I can't believe I'm smiling at a time like this, but I guess this is what he does to me. "I appreciate you trying. Let me help you." I set down the waters on my desk and show Kieran how I put my things away. He follows me, taking in everything I tell him, like he's trying to remember it for next time. Next time. I feel giddy at the thought.

We finish and make our way to my bed, me bringing the waters with us. We sit down on the edge, and I cross my legs, my leggings allowing me to do so easily. Kieran's eyes follow my movements, his hand making its way to my thigh. He squeezes and I feel the touch in my entire body. I think about how I look right now, my messy bun, grey leggings, and large crème colored sweater. Definitely sexy.

"Yes, you are sexy."

Shit. "I said that out loud, didn't I?"

"You have a problem."

I groan and laugh. Oh well, he knows what he got himself into.

"Are you sure you still want to be with me after all of this?" I ask, unsure if I want to know his answer.

"Of course. I'm surprised you still want to be with me. I've just blown your life up." It's his turn to groan, laying his head in his hands, gripping his hair so it's sticking up. "Speaking of," he reaches into his bag on the floor and pulls out an envelope, "where do you want this?" He gives me a sheepish smile.

"The desk. I don't want to read it now."

Kieran stands and brings it to the desk, coming back to me. He takes the bottled waters from me and sets both on the nightstand. He asks me to climb into bed so we can "snuggle", and I giggle. I just want to lose myself in him right now. I think he has the same idea, because after cuddling for a miniscule amount of time, we're kissing.

My back is against the bed, Kieran is above, held up by his forearms. His body flush with mine, my insides screaming for him. My left leg wraps around his waist, pulling him closer. A moan comes from his mouth that is now against my neck. The light kisses he leaves, trailing down to my shoulder, cause me to shiver. I push him off me slightly, tugging off my sweater. He takes the cue to take off his shirt.

I didn't wear a bra today, just a tank top that has a balconette inside of it. Kieran notices and is above me again; licking his lips looking like he's ready to devour my chest. His eyes have changed to a dark blue, his soft hair wispy against my collarbone. He frees my breasts from my tank top. His breath meets my nipple, and he takes it in his mouth, sucking and licking. A bite. The sensation causes wetness to form in my panties.

I push his head harder against me, letting him know what I want. He stays and then switches to the other nipple. I moan in response. I feel his hardness against my leg, and I rub against it, searching for friction.

Kieran growls then. That fucking growl.

My tank top is now gone, leaving me in my leggings. Just kidding, those are off now too. I'm surprised that I don't feel the least bit nervous or hesitant, especially since we're both sober. Only drunk on each other.

I look down at Kieran whose face is right near my panties, his eyes not meeting mine. They're hooded as he leans forward, kissing my thigh and then biting. I flinch but let out a needy sigh.

"Fuck, don't stop," I breathe.

"Mm, okay baby. Tell me what you want me to do."

Baby. Fuck me.

"Kiss me."

He starts to come up towards my face until I point downwards, "there."

That's all the permission he needs. He brings the panties down my legs and spreads me open, wide and unashamed. I have no time to be self-conscious because Kieran's face is already against my center.

"So fucking wet, baby."

I blush and wriggle, feeling every tongue stroke. He starts to suck on my clit, and I cry out in pleasure. "Yes, Kieran. Now use your fingers."

He doesn't hesitate. He slides a finger inside of me and works my clit with his tongue. Kieran's finger makes a "come hither" motion inside of me and I jump. "Fuck, what was that?" I breathe out in very pleasant surprise.

"G-spot. Did you like that?" His voice is vibrating against me, his eyes meeting mine in a dark haze.

"Fuck yes, I liked that. Do it again."

He obliges. The pressure begins building in my stomach and I do my best not to crush Kieran with my thick thighs. I try to warn him that I'm coming and that he needs to move his head, but he doesn't listen. He adds another finger and then it happens. My release comes and I tense, Kieran continuing to lick and suck until I'm done riding out my orgasm. My thighs relax and I exhale heavily, my hands above my head.

"Is your head okay?"

Kieran is licking his fingers, and once again, it's turning me on. I can't be hot and bothered again already. There's no way.

"Yes. If your thighs are what take me, then I'd gladly go." He smirks and sucks on his middle finger, not breaking eye contact. My lips form an 'o', and he raises an eyebrow. I nod and he brings his other finger to my lips. I take it into my mouth, sucking it clean. I can taste myself and I know this is making Kieran extremely hard. I notice the bulge in his jeans get bigger.

"Does this turn you on, Kieran?" I ask seductively, as I grab his hand forcefully and suck his finger again, popping it out of my mouth. I lick my lips.

"Yes, Gem."

"Call me baby in the bedroom."

Who the fuck am I?

His eyes blaze as he throws his jeans to the ground, his boxers following shortly after. I gape at him, noticing it looks a little bigger than last time. I leave the bed and kneel in front of him on the ground.

"You telling me what to do to you is an extreme turn-on, baby."

I moan at his words as I reach out, taking him into my mouth as soon as I can get it to my lips. I lick up and down his shaft at a slow pace, and then spit. He twitches again and I hear a gasp come from his throat.

This isn't enough anymore.

I stop my movements and look up at him from my place on the floor. "Fuck me."

Kieran's eyes widen in surprise, but I know he wants to. The darkness on his face and the way he's growing in my hand is all the evidence I need.

"Are you sure? Is this the right time?"

He's such a damn good guy and that's why I know this is right. I need him as close as he can get.

"Yes. I'm sure about you, and us, more than anything else. Are you sure?"

"Hell yes, I am."

Kieran lifts me up gently, using my chin to guide my lips to his. The fireworks exploding in my chest swallow any nervousness I had about having sex with Kieran for the first time. This is my first time being with someone I have feelings for, so it's like being a virgin all over again.

Our kiss ends when Kieran pushes me on the bed, staring at me for a moment.

"Condom. Now." I demand.

Kieran finds a condom in his bag from the weekend. Bastard. Like we were going to have sex in his dad's house.

"Have to be prepared," he grins. I roll my eyes and put my hand out, bringing my fingers in to show him I want him to come to me.

"Come over here and fuck me."

"Fuck, baby. I will." Kieran gets the condom on in a swift movement, and I try to block out the reason he's so good at that.

Kieran notices my slight hesitation and lifts my head to meet his stare. "This is like my first time all over again."

I smile at him, loving how he knows what I'm thinking. He's so good for me. Let's hope the sex isn't shit.

Kieran takes no more pauses until he's above me in missionary position, his cock set up against my entrance. "You're sure?"

"I won't tell you again, Kieran. Fuck. Me."

He pushes into me in one thrust, and I gasp into his chest, bringing him closer to me. Kieran moves slowly, making sure I feel every inch, and then picks up a steady pace.

"How is this for fucking you?"

"Perfect, baby." I try out the name on him and he picks up his speed. He must like it.

The sensation of him being inside of me, filling me completely, is making my soul complete. I look up into Kieran's eyes and he's already looking at me. The once animalistic expression that was in his eyes is now full of tenderness and adoration. I return the stare, hoping the same feelings are coming through to him.

He thrusts in just the right spot, making me yell, "Kieran!"

"Fuck, baby. I love hearing you scream my name."

I breathe heavily. What is he doing to me? "Stop."

Kieran stops immediately and takes himself out of me. "Are you okay?"

Shit, I didn't want him to think something was wrong. But hey, at least he knows what consent is. That makes this even hotter. Yay for the bare minimum.

"Fuck me from behind."

He groans and turns me around, pushing my front down and lifting my ass in the air. He sets himself against me again but doesn't go in.

"How do you want it, baby?"

"Hard."

He slams into me, making me scream in pleasure. He continues his beautiful pace, in and out, until I feel a soft slap against my ass. Oh. I liked that. "Again."

He does it again, a moan coming from his lips. I love when he makes noises. We continue our rhythm until I start to feel myself building up again.

"I'm going to come soon. Can you come with me, baby?" He breathes out roughly.

I groan out a "yes" as he brings his hand to stroke my clit. "Fuck yes. I'm coming, Kieran."

"Let it out, let me feel you all around me, baby." We both let ourselves go in loud and overwhelming harmony. This is the kind of sex you only read in books and see in movies; I don't know how I was nervous, even for a split second, that it wouldn't be good. Kieran slows and then rubs my ass softly, easing himself out of me. I'm sure that I'll be sore tomorrow.

My ass falls so I'm lying flat against my bed again. Kieran walks to my garbage can and asks if he can throw the used condom in there. I nod, knowing there's a plastic bag in the bin. He returns to my side a moment later, bringing me my water. We both lie in bed, in post-orgasm bliss. A large smile comes to my lips after I finally catch my breath.

"That was the most inconsistent sex that's probably ever happened," I laugh as Kieran gives me a weird look. Then he seems to get what I mean, and he starts laughing too.

"First we're polite, then we're demanding, then we're unsure if we want to move forward, then we're tender, then we're demanding again, and then you're fucking me 'hard'. Who the hell are we?" I'm still laughing.

Kieran groans, "Don't talk like that unless you want to go for round two." His arm is resting on his forehead, his water bottle empty beside him.

I smirk and elbow him in his side. "Who says I wouldn't want a round two?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 5.7K 61
"I need you to be the put together one because I'm so fucked up. You've saved me." He whispers. "Carter, we saved each other." I mutter looking at hi...
153K 4.6K 33
Completed "What the hell do you think you're doing?" I asked, glaring at him while he forcefully dragged me out of class. "You told me you need help...
3.8K 364 32
"If you hear a bad story about me, understand, there was a time I was good to those people too but they won't tell you that part..." Kiera has been i...
20.3K 348 57
"Fuck." He whispers into my neck, sending a thrill of excitement through my body. His lips still smothered kisses over my neck and his hands roamed...