Walkers

By darylisbae1999

(This story was previously posted on @ILoveDaryl25, but since this is my new account, I'm posting it on here... More

Chapter 1- I
Chapter 2- Simply
Chapter 3- Wished
Chapter 5- One
Chapter 6- More
Chapter 7- Day
Chapter 8- With
Chapter 9- You
Chapter 10- One
Chapter 11- More
Chapter 12- Day
Chapter 13- One
Chapter 14- More
Chapter 15- Time
Chapter 16- One
Chapter 17- More
Chapter 18- Sunset
Chapter 19- Maybe
Chapter 20- I'd
Chapter 21- Be
Chapter 22- Satisfied
Chapter 23- But
Chapter 24- Then
Chapter 25- Again
Chapter 26- I
Chapter 27- Know
Chapter 28- What
Chapter 29- It
Chapter 30- Would
Chapter 31- Do
Chapter 32- Leave
Chapter 33- Me
Chapter 34- Wishing
Chapter 35- Still
Chapter 36- For
Chapter 37- One
Chapter 38- More
Chapter 39- Day
Chapter 40- With
Chapter 41- You
Chapter 42- Leave
Chapter 43- Me
Chapter 44- Wishing
Chapter 45- Still
Chapter 46- For
Chapter 47- One
Chapter 48- More
Chapter 49- Day
Chapter 50!- With
Chapter 51- You

Chapter 4- For

42 4 0
By darylisbae1999

Amy's POV
The eight hours went by fairly quick, it sure didn't feel like I was passed out that long.

Jake definitely did a lot while I was asleep, he gathered a ton of supplies. Part of me wished he didn't because, while I let him sleep, there was barely anything to do! I gathered a few supplies I thought could be helpful on our journey to God know's where.

Having almost nothing to do, it gave me a lot of time to think. I knew Jake was never a big religious person but I was, that's just the way I was raised. The situation with Jake's parents and Gabby I have a hard time with my faith, why would someone choose to do that to a child? But the one thing I was taught was God works in mysterious ways to test people's strengths. The government was obviously not that strong as it fell apart almost immediately after the epidemic broke out.

Thinking about faith always makes me think about my family. My mom and dad lost contact with me almost as soon as the first human became infected. I always thought about my distant sister , even before all this happened. Pretty much when I started to learn to walk, she started to run... away...

Her and my parents never really got along, they always seemed to be fighting, so one day after her 18th birthday, she packed up and went to college, barely making any contact with us, only the occasional call on my birthday. The last time I talked to my sister was before I found out I was pregnant with the twins. I just hope she survived, she was always the survivalist type, or at least maybe she went quickly and painlessly.

Nothing happened in the long, exaggerating eight hours I had to wait to wake Jake up. I immediately regretted waking him up since this was the only time this past week he looked so damn peaceful.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

544 49 5
After being on the run from the police for months before the world even fell apart, Charlie soon learns that the rest of her life will now be just th...
675K 23.5K 51
"I never said I hated you. I just- strongly dislike you." โž› in which the colorless wrath of a boy, collides against the blackened mercy of ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ [s...
349K 12.3K 77
OUTLIVE. โThe dead were never the enemy. It was the living. โž THE WALKING DEAD. DARYL DIXON. BOOK TWO of the LANCASTER SAGA. [ SEASONS 4 - 6 ] ****...
55.3K 1K 24
THIS WAS MY FIRST BOOK AND I DO REALIZE THAT I MADE A TON OF MISTAKES BUT I WAS A YOUNG CHILD. Ranked #5 in #amcthewalkingdead - 12/29/16 Ranked #7 i...