Max's Older Sister Camp Camp...

By Reesebored

(Y/n) always felt like it was her job to protect their brother, but when they turned 18 they were kicked out... More

Authors Note
What Started It
"meeting" QuarterMaster
Tour of the Camp
Getting to know David
Meeting The WoodScouts
The Revolution
The Cameron Campbell
The Truth about what happened
Getting Ready For 'Scary' Stories
Journey to Spooky Island
Romeo and Juliet II, Love Resurrected
In The Middle Of The Night
Into Town
Remainder of the Break
David Gets Hard?
Authors Note
Another Late Night Talk / "Mind Freakers"
Camporee
The Order of the Sparrow
Cult Camp
The Gift
Anti - Social Network
authors note
Quick Authors Note
A Date At 'Still The Only Bar'
The Next Day
Jermy Fartz
More Notes
Zoey Arrives
A Plan Is Set
You!?
Goodbye Zoey (Emotional Roller Coaster)
Quartermaster Appreciation Day

Reigny Day

3.2K 89 30
By Reesebored

I been awake for a while now, but didn't really have the motivation to leave the cabin, and since Gwen is sitting at her desk I assume she feels the same way too.

"Oh great" she says sarcastically. "What's wrong?". "The CCC are coming today, and apparently it's supposed to rain" she answers. The CCC? "Oh the Camp Critic Committee, David was brought them up yesterday, what the hell are they?" I ask.

"They judge camp councilors and the one they either like the most, or who is doing a 'good job' gets an award, it's pretty useless if you ask me, but David always makes a big deal about it and something typically goes horribly wrong".

"When are they getting here, we might have time to warn him" I ask as I walk over to the window and see people in cloaks and David is happily greeting them. Shit.

"Nevermind" I tell her and she walks over to the window and looks out.

"Shit, can you go tell him and I'll try to figure out something else to do so he doesn't make a fool of himself again" she asks as she starts grabbing random stuff.

"Sure" I shrug and walk to the mess hall. David is already talking to the committee.

"We're so happy to have you here today!  It's such an honor to have the Camp Critic Committee visit us again.  You know, after last year's incident, which I would really like to apologize again for that, and incase you were wondering, the camper did survive... Physically speaking" He rambles.

"But, a lot has changed since then! And I think that this year you will see that I am truly, without a doubt, The prime candidate for the "Camp Counselor of the Year Award!" He says very energetically.

The committee writes something down in their little journal.

"Right... well we've got a big day of outdoor activities planned, but as you know the most important start of any day is a balanced breakfast!  Yep, we run a tight ship around here, but we also encourage freedom of expression" He says as he motions to some campers.

One of which is space kid who is dumping syrup in his helmet before he puts it back on and starts drinking the syrup.

'He looks so happy, I don't really want to ruin his day' I walk over to him. "Um, David.." I call out to him and I see the three committee members look at me.

"Oh, don't mind her, that's just (Y/n), she's one of our other councilors, and I'm sure she has nothing to report, cause our camp is great... Have I mentioned how great our camp is?" He tells them kinda rudely.

"Yeah, you have.. but there's something  you sh" he interrupts me

"Have I mentioned how great this camp is" he says through clenched teeth.

"Now, we always make sure our daily activities test the bodies and minds of all of our campers, and today is no exception Behold! " He says as he puts back the curtain and there is a giant obstacle course.

I pull out my phone and open up the weather and start to say "look David" before he interrupts me again

"WHAT, (Y/N)! I have gone through a lot of planning and preparation to make this day happen! So what could you possibly tell me that I don't already know!?" He yells at me.

Just then it starts raining very heavily "It's about to rain jerk!" I show him the phone and walk away from him

'if that's how he is going to act then I hope he doesn't win'

"nooo" I hear him whimper.

Gwen walls in and over to me. "So how'd it go?" She asks. "He's a jerk who doesn't deserve to win" I tell her. "That bad huh?" She asks. I just nod in agreement.

"I VILL MAKE CAMP CAMPBELL GREAT AGAIN" Dolf yells out of nowhere

"That can't be good" Gwen says
"I guess let's go check it out before David makes even more of an ass of himself" I complain as we walk over.

"You see, I feel that letting the campers take over gives them a sense of pride and purpose that you just don't get with those other 'traditional' camps. I've...  Oh, uh, yes Dolph? " David asks since Dolf lightly pulled on his shirt to get his attention.

"How can I help YOU?" David asks trying way to hard to get these people to like him

"Vhere are your papers?" Dolf asks  "Uh, I'm not quite sure what you mean" David answers genuinely confused.

"Your papers, vhere are zhey? 
It's a very simple question, David. You are only hurting yourself by lying" He asks again.

We all notice the paper in his hand  "Oh" Gwen and I say quietly. "Oh, you want more construction paper!" David says finally catching on.

"Ja, vhat did you zhink I meant I'm not some sort of secret police or something" Dolf said while walking away.

The committee starts writing again. David looks slightly panicked.

"David, what the fuck did you do" Gwen asks. "What do you mean, you know that today was make Dolf head councilor today so he can practice being a leader" David answers through a forced smile.

"VAT IS ZIS, I DO NOT APPROVE OF THE MIXING OF COLORS AND YOU MUST COLOR INSIDE OF THE LINES!" Dolf yells.

We all look back at him and he's yelling at Harrison. "Dolf you need to calm down" I say to him as I walk over to him. "You must know your place (Y/n), I am in charge today" He tells. Before I can reply Nikki runs over with Max walking behind her.

"Where's Neil?! What did you do with him?!" Nikki yells at him. "You must not speak to me this vay! Respect ze armband! " Dolf angrily replys as he hold up his arm and there is an arm band on it. That's weird, I could've sworn that that wasn't there a few minutes ago...

The committee starts scribbling again. "Unhughhh! All right kiddos, why don't we take this conversation somewhere else, 
like another room! Or another camp!" David tells all of us.

"Remember your placed me in charge today David!" Dolf snaps back at him. "Uhhhh..." It seems like David is slowly losing control of the situation.

"Now vhat seems to be the problem? There is a missing child?" Dolf ask as Nikki gives a slight nod.

"What! No-o-o, I'm sure this is just a misunderstanding. Missing is such a strong word, I'm sure Neil is just hiding!" David says hopefully

"David, I swear to God, if you lost.." I start to say before he rudely interrupts me again.

"BECAUSE WE ARE PLAYING HIDE AND SEEK!" He yells.

"Somevun is hiding from art's divine presence? Unacceptable!  We shall make an example of him! Let the hunt begin!" Dolf yells and suddenly lightning flashes.

I start walking away from them. "Where the hell are you going?" Max asks. "To find Neil" I answer angrily without even looking at them.

I wanted to walk outside but since I was so annoyed I walked through the pantry by accident. "What the hell?" I say to no one in particular since there are broken bottles and stuff spilled on the floor. I hear creaking above me and there's an attic door and the roof looked like it it moved a little bit.

I wonder, I open it up and go up the stairs and see Neil writting in the dark with only a lantern for light. "So this is where you disappeared to" I see him jump. "W-what are you doing here?" He asks slightly embarrassed and startled.

"David pissed me off, so I wanted some quiet" I answer as I fully get in the attic and shut the door.

"What 'cha writing" I ask as I sit on the ground beside him. "Oh, it's just a diary" he answers embarrassed.

I see tape and paper near him. "Let me borrow this" I take his 'diary' from him and he seems very reluctant but let's me take it anyway. I write journal on a slab of paper and tape it over the word diary.

"W-what?" He sounds confused.
"Well, when your a well knows scientist people would want to know about your upbringing, so now you have a journal" I tell him.

"Your right" he happily says with a big smile. Before I can reply there's sounds of stuff being destroyed and Nikki barking.

"That can't be good" I mumble. I head towards the door and Neil follows me carrying his journal somewhat proudly.

When we get back in the pantry we see David, Gwen, Max, Nikki, and Dolf. "There goes my award" David says sadly.

"What are you guys looking at?" Neil asks as Nikki gasps. "Neil, he lives!" Dolf happily yells

"Just as I knew the entire time" David says smugly "Mystery solved" Nikki says disappointedly

"Mystery? I was just hanging out in the attic with (Y/n) and the crackers and juice"

"Ze attic, of course! Amongst the juice! So crafty" Dolf says. "Wait, why were you both in the attic?" Max asks  "Oh, I was just writing in, you know, my Journal" Neil answers.

"You write in a diary?" Max asks as Nikki yells "NERD!"

"Andnd this is why I write in the attic" Neil replies. "It's a journal, and I wanted to get away from him" I tell them while pointing to David without looking at him. "What?" David asks.

The Committee starts muttering and agreeing on something "Oh, this is a disaster!" David complains

"Good thing none of this matters" I tell him unamused. Suddenly the Committee holds up a trophy and smiles. 

"Really? For me" David happily says with a smile, but his smile fades when they walk write past him to me and they hand me a letter. I quickly read it. I see how upset David looks.

"Sorry I can't except it, I'm just a trainie" I tell them as I hand them back the letter start walking away and Gwen chases after me.

"For helping to find ze missing camper, ve name you ze camp counselor of ze year, My goodness, zis is ze happiest day of mein life! High five! High five! High five! High five!" I hear Dolf exclaim. So they gave it to him instead, interesting. "Your not a trainie, What was that about?" Gwen asks.

"Didn't want it" I answer as I walk back to the cabin. "So that's how it is" Gwen stairs with a smirk. "How what is?" I ask as I sit on my 'bed'.

"Well you know, just how all day David been pissing you off, but when you seen his upset face you refused to take away what he wanted the most" Gwen says smiling. "That's not why" I quickly deny her thought with a very slight blush creeping on my face. "Oh really, then why?" she asks as she puts her hands on her hips. "I just didn't want the stupid trophy" I answer as I lay down. "Now I'm going to bed, good night Gwen" I tell her before she can ask anymore questions or make any more statements.

But little did the two of them knew what the troublesome trio listening in on their conversation...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 236 9
"𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜. 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨, 𝘿𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙙. 𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙖𝙠𝙚." They were two of the few remaining...
174K 2.6K 48
Romance blossoms at camp camp between you and max though there are many rough spots along the way and storytelling there may be more than friendship...
223K 4.3K 25
(ALL THE CAMPERS ARE TEENAGERS... JUST TO CLARIFY THAT.) Y/N and her 19 year old sis, Lesley, are finally getting booted out of the house for some fr...
53.2K 1.1K 34
She/her pronouns! This is y/n (you,readers) adventures with all the campers and adults at Camp Cambell. Y/n's a bored 23 year old with a work at ho...