Celebrity Crush

By Emicorn18_

A drunk decision with his best friend to apply for the assistant job for his celebrity crush, Aven Thornton... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 26

734 30 9
By Emicorn18_

Aven's POV:

I pick up Ezekiel and carry him to my bed, deciding it was better to let Bailey have her own space in their bed, all of them falling asleep on the couches after a wild fun night.

He groans lightly when I put him down and his eyes flutter open.

"Hey, you're ok you're just in my bed my love," I say quietly hoping he'll just go back to sleep.

"Stay," he says, "please," his voice cracking slightly when he says it.

I smile softly and get in on the other side.

He giggles lightly and shuffles over to cuddle into me making me chuckle.

"You comfy?" I laugh.

"yep, you're warm and you smell good," he says without hesitation.

"I'm glad," I laugh again, pulling him closer into me and closing my eyes, already feeling more comfortable with him in my arms again.

"Goodnight V."

"Night Z."

Ezekiel's POV

*time skip- the morning after*

I wake up to the familiar comfort of Aven and snuggle closer into him, I love being in his arms.

"Morning Z," he says, his low morning voice sends shivers down my spine.

"Good morning," I grumble, not sound nearly as happy to be awake as he does.

"Can't believe we only have today left here and then we have to go back home."

"I'm already looking forward to the Italy trip."

"We get to stay on my family's boat for the two weeks too, I haven't been on it in forever."

"That's exciting," I say adjusting so I can see his face, "I've never slept on a boat before."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I don't even think I've even been on a boat now that I think about it."

"Well, I will be your best boat guide then."

"My what?" I laugh.

"Your boat guide," he says again, completely serious.

"Ok V," I say, still giggling slightly.

"I guess we should go downstairs we know what Bailey's like," he says, glancing at the clock.

"I suppose it is 9 o'clock, but you're just so comfy," I say, cuddling into him further.

"Z, we can't go downstairs if you keep hanging on to me."

"Shame," I say as I shut my eyes, giving his chest a light peck signalling that I'm not going anywhere.

He chuckles in response to this and wraps his arms around me tighter, pulling me in closer if that's even possible.

I manage to drift back to sleep, enjoying the comfort of Aven's warmth maybe a little too much.

If I could spend the rest of my life in one place it would be with Aven.

After about half an hour he moves to get up again, waking me up and making me let out a childish groan when they don't get what they want.

He just chuckles and kisses the top of my hair, "we have to get up my love."

After another whine I look up at him, putting on my best puppy face, "five more minutes?"

He breaks out into a huge smile and it's honestly my favourite look on him, I'm so happy I'm the one that can make him smile like that.

His smile turns to a smirk and before I have a chance to question it, I'm screaming and pushing him away.

This guy has the audacity to tickle me and laugh about it. He seems to think my suffering is hilarious.

I try to wiggle my way out of him grasp but before I have the chance to get away he flips over so he's pinning me to the bed.

With both of my arms above my head he has full access and is taking advantage of it.

Once he finally stops, we are both breathing heavily, him grinning down at me proudly while I try my best to glare at him.

I start to feel the heat spread across my face and try to look away to hide it, but he grabs my face with his free hand, the one not pinning down my hands, and makes me look at him.

"You don't have to hide your face from me, you're cute when you blush."

Pardon?! He's completely serious too, the soft smile on his face is a complete contrast with our current position, one hand still holding down both of mine while the other one stays holding my chin.

He's just making me blush more and thinking about it is just making everything more difficult.

This might get really awkward really soon if he doesn't move.

He leans down close to me and I think I'm holding my breath, "you're cute all the time," he whispers in my ear moving only a fraction back so he can look at my face.

I bet he enjoys seeing this, watching my face go from pink to red and I can't do anything about it.

"Well, you should-"

"You guys better have clothes on!" Bailey yells while banging on the door.

He jumps off me with a panicked look on his face while I lay there shocked, was I really about to tell him to kiss me to prove his theory?

I can't tell if I'm mad at Bailey or glad she saved me from the embarrassment.

She barges through the door grinning from ear to ear, "there's my favourite 'we're just friends' couple! Y'all are gonna miss breakfast."

"OK, we'll be down in a second," Aven says, surprisingly still sounding jumpy.

"Yep, meet you down there," I smile to back him up.

Once she's gone, I turn to Aven, "V, are you alright?"

"Yeah why?"

"You just seem a bit jumpy."

"Oh, no I'm all good," he smiles leaning down towards me on the bed, giving me a light peck on the top of my head, "I'll see you down there, I have to have a shower."

I smile at him, "see you down there Mr 'my hair must be perfect at all times, but my natural hair is still just as good looking', enjoy your shower," I say, trying to imitate his voice but failing miserably.

He just laughs at me and shoos me out of the room.

*time skip- a little while later*

Bailey and I are swimming together down at the lake, it's good to spend some time with her away from the group. I missed B and Z time.

"Hey B, can I tell you something and you promise not to laugh or make a big deal out of it?" I ask, trying to act serious.

"Yeah of course," she smiles, "why would I laugh?"

"Just, you might," is the only answer that comes to mind, "I think I like Aven, like really like him."

She's quiet for a moment and I start playing with the water, what if she freaks out?

I stop worrying about that when the evil grin spreads on her face, shit what is she going to do?!

The worry turns to absolute fear when she starts chuckling and laughing like a maniac. She's doing the opposite of what she promised.

"Are you only figuring this out now?" she asks, still chuckling slightly.

"Yes?" I say as more of a question.

"Oh Zeke, my poor darling boy, I've known for a long while now. But I'm glad you've come to terms with it." She pats my shoulders as she says this, keeping them on me afterwards.

What does that even mean?!

The look on my face must've been funny to her or something because she starts laughing at me again. I don't think I want to know what goes on in that head of hers.

"OK three things; first of all, aww cute," she says, her face suddenly turning serious, "second of all, duh," that one makes me glare at her, "and third of all, you should go talk to him."

I slap her arm, she's not serious, is she?

"No, you should actually talk to him, tell him how you feel, I think the result could surprise you."

"B, I really wish I could," I say, moving her hands of my shoulders, "but I don't want to ruin the friendship. Even if we stayed friends after it would make him uncomfortable and it just wouldn't be the same." I smile looking down, my voice goes quiet, "I can't lose him."

She hugs me tight and whispers to me, "I will support you either way, I still think you should talk to him but only do it when you're ready."

"Thanks B."

The heartfelt moment is over quickly when she uses the hug to pick me up and throw me deeper into the water.

"What the hell?!" I say, jumping at her. She's gonna pay for that.

Before I even have a chance to dunk her under or do something I'm being bombarded by splashes as the rest of the crew jump in around us. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 60 47
Sydney Summers is your typical teenager- kinda depressed, hates almost everything about himself- but with a twist. He's gay. And after a bad experien...
7.2M 323K 38
WATTPAD ORIGINAL EDITION When Elliot Goldman meets his sweet and charming new lab partner, Jordan Hughes, suddenly high school doesn't seem so bad. F...
4.9K 87 32
Okay I get that this is the finished one, you may read it yes. But please read the rewrite as well. You'll get a better story line out of it!
3.6K 240 20
Kao and Earth, or Cooheart as he prefers to be called, are blissfully living in their rose colored world of new found love. Then Kaownah comes along...