Half a heart without you

By kiarakstylez

Harry can't stop himself. He wants and needs to touch his boy right there, right now. Regardless of them bein... More

Ever since New York
Precious Lou
Simon says
Write you a song
His name on my phone
Truly, Madly, Deeply
Just me, Lou and the moon
Is it wrong that you make me strong?
Your dimples and all your other little things
You don't understand what you do to me when you hold her hand
Jealousy is the biggest aphrodisiac
Goosebumps
Can we both remove the masks?

Days without you

19 2 5
By kiarakstylez

Harrys POV:

Day one of not talking to him.

The morning after the shit with Cheri, we got woken up by Matt- another douchebag tour manager- : „Harry! Rise and shine! We're off to Manchester.", he shouts with an over the top morning motivation.He walks over to the massive silk curtains of the hotel, rips the curtains open and reveals „Harry Edward Styles wake up! Liam, Zayn and Louis are already sitting in the breakfast lounge! Hurry. Breakfast's only till 11 a.m.!", his name caught my attention.

Before he left my room, he walked over to my king sized bed and pulled the sheets from my half naked body. *Eye roll*

„Good morning to you too, Matt", I ironically say with a hint of a sassy undertone.

„Get ready, sleepyhead!"

About 25 minutes later, after a quick shower, washing my face and making my hair, I pull out a pair of black skinny jeans, my favorite Pink Floyd T-shirt (only for him because he always tell me how well it suits me and how the rainbow logo of the triangle accents my smile ), a black college jacket- because duhhh it's bloody London- and pair the outfit with black Vans. With his black Vans. He wears my pair of white Converse Chucks and I wear his black Vans.

>>Flashback<<

„Shoes? Hahah, Louis that's ridiculous! And weird and random in every possible way! You're feet were in there!" I smile at him and shake me head. No way we're exchanging shoes!? I mean, yeah sweatshirts, hoodies, t-shirts? Yeah, fine whatever that's cute- but shoes?

„Harry, come on! It's funny! And special. Nobody does that. It can be our little thing. Plus, wouldn't you find it crazy adorable when you look down to your feet and see my shoes? That's real boyfriend shit haha! And it's totally unsuspicious because they're just common shoes.

He was pouting his lips, head tilted to the side, arms around my waist and all in all just looking flawless. I'm in awe. Damn, how lucky I am. And with those blue eyes making the puppy face? No way I'm winning this. He just has to much control over me.

„Ughhh, fine Lou! You'll get my Chucks."

„Ahhhh, yeyyy, thanks you dork!", he gives me an air kiss. His smile is EVERYTHING. And I'm happy and honored to be the reason for it.

But aside from it all, yeah, I guess there's something sentimental and corny about wearing your other half's shoes'.

>>Flashback over<<

And now, in the present, I'm extremely happy that I accepted and now have his shoes. It feels weird and wrong to say but for some reason I feel safe? or calm? when I wear them... Ugh, I don't know.

Anyways, after getting ready, putting some aftershave on-even though I don't really grow a beard lolz- I check myself out in the mirror my the hotel room door and eventually leave. It's now 10:17 a.m.

„Harrreehhh! What up, mate?", Zayn immediately spots me from their table and laughs with a devilish smile, eyes glowing. Everyone, including him, turns around in an instant.

Okay, Harry now's the time to put on a fake attitude so no-one will suspect anything.

„Hi, guys", I smile the kindest smile.

„How'd you sleep?", Niall asks, Liam laughs. Fuck! They apparently didn't forget about yesterday night with Cheri.

„Well, dude. Still tired and exhausted. What about you guys?", I try to play calm.

„Harry you little player, don't play dumb! Tell. Us. Everything. Now."

„What do you mean?"

„Dude, Cheri! Spill the beans. Did you fuck her? Huh?", Zayn can be very direct sometimes.

As soon as she is mentioned, I'm not the only one who feels sick to the gut- Louis is looking down trying to avoid eye contact which is apparently working because he doesn't dare look up to me. It pains me so much. I hate this. All of this so much.

„Zayn, stop!", I try to laugh it off afterwards with a casual smile.

„Dude, he's blushing! He TOTALLY got some, last night! Damn Harry, the ladies just fall at your feet huh?", Liam says out loud.

„Stop, Li. Please I'm not in the mood.", it's starting to piss me off. But I can't be angry because they don't deserve it. They're just boys being boys,,, I guess? But it hurts even more seeing that Louis is still looking down, trying to be invisible but little does he know that he's the only thing on my mind right now.

„Come on Harry, just tell us!" Liam begs.

„A true gentleman never tells."

„Damn, Harry! Admit it! Come on we need some juice. We're all single and need something interesting to talk about! Admit it!", Zayn pushes.

Okay, damn? This next move is really going to be a dickhead one but I don't have any choice. The guys are just to possessive and will mostly not give up until I give in.

„Okay fine god damn it! I fucked her okay? We fucked! We had sex multiple times and it was mind blowing! We- " and then I was interrupted by laughter. Zayn, Niall and Liam were laughing and shouting. Now some people turned their heads to look at us and gave us their attention. Awkward.

„Damnnn, bro! Get some!"

„Good job little Harry! Hahaha!"

Why was this such a big deal for them? Whatever, at least now they stopped harassing me with their annoying questions. Still, Louis wasn't looking at me.

„So, you guys dating now or what's the deal?" Damn, more annoying questions.

„Nah, Liam. Can we now please please stop talking about her."

Louis stoop up suddenly and left the table in a hurry.

„What's his deal hahah", Zayn asks.

What the fuck his deal is? His deal is that he wants to be with someone and isn't allowed. He's being closeted you idiot! He wants to be free and young. He wants to be himself without any limits, without rules, without containments. Perhaps he's sick of being a superficial media- version of Louis. He wants to finally be true to himself and his needs-but he can't. He just wants freedom.

„Nothing...", I say.

Hours passed, we eventually got ready and packed for our continuing journey on the 1D tour bus. We were half way to Manchester. Zayn and Liam spent their time playing stupid video games, Niall was playing air guitar and listening to some tunes with his headphones and Louis.... Louis was sitting on the little couch in the corner of the main room of the huge bus, doing... doing nothing. Literally nothing. He was simply crawled up into his sky- blue fluffy blanket and staring into the air. If you'd be oblivious to the problems and conflicts this young, innocent boy had to deal with in reality , you'd just sit there and think to yourself: Wow, what a truly peaceful and wonderful human.

Well, yes he was obviously. But he was also full of problems and anxieties. My poor Lou. I wish I could just attack him right now and hug him so hard.

Instead I took out my phone and searched his name in my contacts.

Hi.

I always text hi when I don't know what else to say.

After I pressed send, I look up to him. A split second later I see his phone, which is rested on the white wooden table in front of him, glow up. He reacts to the light of his display, tilts his head in the direction of the phone and looks down to read the notification. Seconds later he looks up to find my eyes. His eyes meet mine. Blue meets green.

But to my disappointment, he doesn't grab his phone to respond. He just leaves it here, stands up and leaves the room. My heart shatters and I feel my stomach turning and twisting. Oh, what a disgusting feeling it is to feel distant to your person.

And before I know it, the 4 hours of driving are over. We arrived. Hello, Manchester.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.4K 1.8K 72
"I've never had a real home, but you've shown me how it feels to have one." A story about a boy who wasn't too sure about a long life because of his...
972K 34.6K 41
"You think you can come onto my field and talk to me like you own this place?" He yells and I see a couple figures jump from his reaction, and I don'...
196K 4.5K 36
Harry could tell he was upset. He denied it, but Harry knew, Harry always knew. He wanted to comfort him, but couldn't take the chance of someone see...
6.2K 130 10
Harry and Louis were the happiest couple, they had everything they could ask for, yes, they were closeted by their management but that didn't matter...