Hold up......What? (Karma Aka...

By Nekochinchin

After you got a suspension with your partner in crime, your father Rintarou Hinata tells you and your older s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
A/N
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Christmas Special and Karma's Birthday Surprise!!! (pt 1)
Christmas Special and Karma's Birthday Surprise!!! (pt 2)
Christmas Special and Karma's Birthday Surprise!!! (pt 3)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Valentine's Special (Pt. 1)
Valentine's Special (Pt. 2)
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Incorrect Quotes
Chapter 51
Incorrect Quotes #2
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
NEWS!!

Chapter 59

507 24 1
By Nekochinchin

3rd POV

"DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!!!" 

As Kayano exclaimed out those words towards Korosensei, her tentacles engulfed in flames attacked him.

Though, the octopus just dodged and blocked them.

"Do we just standby and watch her get eaten away?" Sugino said, his eyes trained on Kayano.

Worry was evident on everyone's features, some weren't sure as to how they help with the situation, or if they could even help.

After Itona explained what could happen to Kayano if she doesn't stop, everyone's stomachs lurched in worry.

"Everyone!"

The people away from the fight was surprised to see Korosensei's face, some who were closer to him let out a surprise sound.

"Korosensei!" Nagisa exclaimed out in surprise.

"Why just your face?" Commented Sugaya when he noticed the octopus' body wasn't in front of them.

"It's an afterimage!" Explained Korosensei.

"Kayano-san's ferocious attack don't leave me much time to spare, so leaving an image of my face is about the best I can manage!" Korosensei quickly explained.

"Still, that's pretty nifty." Someone commented.

"We have to remove her tentacles ASAP! They're only giving off all that abnormal heat because she's not putting any thought to her own survival!" He exclaimed out.

"At this rate, the tentacles will suck out all her lie force, and she'll die!" Korosensei informed.

Hearing that piece of information, everyone's more worried than before. Scared even. And the fact that they couldn't do much, made them feel worse.

"However! As long as her bloodlust matches that of the tentacles, they'll stay rooted to her nerves, impossible to remove!" 

"We don't have time to talk her down like we did with Itona-kun!" He explains.

"Then what can we do?" Hayami asks.

"There's only one way: I'll pull them out as we fight." He stated, which made everyone surprised.

"I'll let her attack my most critical weak point: my heart just located under my necktie. It's complete destruction could even kill me." He informed.

(Y/n) slightly held Karma's hand tighter when she heard that piece of information, and the fact he's risking this much for Kayano, made her respect him even more.

'He's really risking himself for his students...' She thought as her (e/c) eyes were fixated on the yellow octopus, a smile of admiration on her lips.

"If I can make her think she did me in, her tentacles' bloodlust will weaken for a moment—if only a little." He continued to explain.

"And in that moment, one of you will have to make Kayano forget her bloodlust." He informs.

"Forget it? But how exactly?" (Y/n) questions.

"Whatever works. Anything to get her mind off this assassination. It's the only thing I can't do. If the target of her bloodlust were to try any funny business, it would only fan the flames."

"But if you quell that bloodlust, the tentacles' bond with her will momentarily be broken, and I might be able to remove them with minimal damage!" He explains.

"And Kayano's tentacles will be stuck through your heart this entire time?" (Y/n) commented, which gathered everyone's attention.

Surprise and worry evident on their faces.

"Won't you die from this? You'll basically die first." (Y/n) stated as she held Karma's hand tighter.

"I'll try to avoid being fatally wounded. But, I'd say the odds of me dying first are fifty-fifty." The yellow alien says.

"But then—!" Megu starts, but was cut off.

"But you know...Having you all graduate safely is worth more to me than my life." He says gently. 

His permanent grin was plastered on, yet the students were nervous and unsure. They felt conflicted, but then again they felt warmth bloom into their chests as he stated that sentence.

Eventually, Kayano attacked him and was got caught off guard as he defended himself. His after image already gone as he went back to the fight.

"Mimura..." Yoshida suddenly calls out.

"Hm??" Mimura answers as he faces the male.

"Play some air guitar." Yoshida bluntly says with a serious expression.

"Huh?" Mimura said confused. Still processing.

"Pfft-" (Y/n) snorts but covers her mouth to prevent herself from full out laughing.

"Show her your mad skills." Yoshida continues.

"She'll turn her bloodlust towards me!!" Mimura retorts.

"Look! Just do it!" Yoshida insists.

"Pfft—Kuhk—ahem ahem." (Y/n) lets out, covering her laugh with a cough.

'Seriously, Yoshida? I can't tell if you're serious or not.' (Y/n) thought as she had an amused smile on her face.

Her body no longer tensed from the situation at hand, though still a bit nervous, she had herself under control.

(Y/n) focuses herself towards Kayano, her eyes just watching the fight occur. Eventually, her (e/c) eyes focuses on Nagisa.

The way the bluenette stared at Kayano, she knew he was thinking up of a certain plan he could use.

And by the realization look Nagisa had, (Y/n) already knew that the boy already came up with one that could help the green haired female.

Though, (Y/n) was snapped out of her thoughts when she sees Kayano's tentacles pierce through Korosensei's heart.

(Y/n) took a step forward in surprise, like as if her instincts were telling her to intervene. But she stopped herself, knowing better.

In a split second, Korosensei was able to wrap his tentacles around Kayano's waist. Temporarily immobilizing her.

Kayano finally realzing what's happening, struggles but can't escape.

"Let me go! Let me go!" Kayano screams out, still struggling.

(Y/n) notices Nagisa's blue hair  appearing in front of her. His body making their way towards Kayano.

He eventually stops in front of Kayano and the two make eye contact.

Everyone already anticipating as to what he was going to do.

"Nagisa."

"Nagisa-kun.

Both (Y/n) and Karma said under their breath as they watched their best friend face Kayano.

Nagisa suddenly leaps forwards towards Kayano and (Y/n) somehow saw the bluenette as a snake leaping towards it's opponent.

But what caught them all off was that the bluenette kissed Kayano.

"GAHH!!"

"HUH??"

"WAAH!"

"GEH?!"

Some voiced out their surprised reactions.

"Hehe." (Y/n) lets out as she immediately pulls out her phone and starts recording and taking pics.

Rio and Karma doing the same thing beside her, the trio having smirk of both amusement and cheekiness.

(Y/n) smirks wider when she saw Nagisa used tongue. 'Whoo wee, Nagisa! Go get some!' She cheered internally.

Eventually Nagisa pulls away and Kayano faints due to being flustered.

"Korosensei. Is this enough?" Nagisa questions, as if he just didn't French kiss the greenette.

"Full marks, Nagisa-kun!" Korosnesei praises, pulling out tweezers.

"I can remove them now!" He exclaims out.

Korosensei starts operating on Kayano's neck and was able to swiftly and safely remove the tentacles out of the female's neck.

Once everyone saw that the tentacles were extracted, they made their way towards the female. 

The fire already dying out.

Everyone surrounded her, seeing her passed out state.

"Does this mean Kayano-san will be alright?" Kurahashi questions worriedly.

"Most likley, yes. Though she'll need complete rest for a while" Korosensei informs.

Nagisa sighs out in relief.

Althought, the bluenette was surrounded by three very mischievous individuals.

"Well Hello, Prince charming!" (Y/n) teasingly greets her blueberry friend. Latching herself onto his back as Rio and Karma stood at his sides.

"Shutting her down with a kiss, eh? Nice!" Rio comments, a teasing look on her face.

"I thought it'd be the best way to make her forget her bloodlust." Nagisa hastily explains, a blush growing on and feeling flustered.

"I'll apologize to her later." He says awkwardly and nervously.

Irina steps into their space and lifts Nagisa's chin to face her. She starts explaining his achievement in getting a 10 hit kiss within 20 seconds.

Which meant she found it impressive and that she was sure Nagisa could do a 40 hit kiss next time.

Maehara and Okajima hearing what Irina says, comments that they could probably be able to do a 20 hit mark in their opinions.

Megu who was near heard this and just sighs at the two.

A sudden cough and liquid splattering to the floor was heard from Korosensei and the students focuses their attention towards their alien formed teacher.

"Korosensei!" A couple said out loud, worried for the teacher.

"I'm fine. It'll just take a while to recover since I got hit in the heart." He reassures them.

"Now, I know you're dying to hear all about my backstory, but please, just wait a little longer." Korosensei requests.

Before anyone could say anything, something flies towards Korosensei's head, but the yellow octopus dodges it completely.

Everyone then turned their heads to where the thing was shot, and there they see Shiro and someone else holding a sniper rifle.

"Don't get all dramatic about dying, now. You're still alive enough to dodge." Shiro states.

"Shiro." Itona says, his eyebrows slightly furrowing at him.

"Useless girl. If she was willing to give her own life for that revenge plan of hers, you'd think she could have done better than this." Says Shiro.

"You're quite the monster. How many assassins have you driven away in a single year? But there are still two right in front of you." Shiro says.

The white hooded male starts directing his hand towards his mask and removes it, a voice changer placed right on his mouth.

(Y/n) sees his face and somehow it irritates her greatly.

"I'll be your final opponent. You took everything away from me...and I'll make you pay it for your life." Shiro states. His eyes coldly looking towards Korosensei.

"The genius scientist, concealed by a cloak and voice modifier...So it is you, Yanagisawa." Korosensei says.

Shiro just stares at him and turns away from them, walking away from the scene and telling the other figure to follow behind him.

The mysterious hooded man stares at them for a second and turns away, following Shiro.

'Who was that other guy?' (Y/n) thought, narrowing her eyes at the spot the two were at before.

"Ngh." A groan was heard from Kayano and everyone's attention was quickly focused on her.

The passed out female opens her eyes and sees everyone's looks of concerns.

"I.." Kayano trails off, her voice soft and tired.

"Kayano-san..Thank goodness." Korosensei says, relief clearly heard in his voice.

"Kayano, are you okay?" Nagisa questions the female.

The greenette stares at Nagisa for a hot second before turning away from his gaze and replying.

"Uh-huh..." She softly says. Pink dusting her cheeks.

They all just stayed there in silence, their eyes focused on the greenette. Waiting for her to speak.

"At the start, it was pure bloodlust that drove me." She explains.

"But as I spent time with Korosensei, the conviction that fueled it began to waver."

"I started to wonder if there was more to his background. Circumstances I didn't know about. And if so, I thought I should find out what they are before I kill him." She explains.

"But by that time,th ebloodlust in my tentacles had swayed forth. They wouldn't let me back down." She explains, her voice slowly becoming soft as she spoke.

"I'm such an idiot, right? You were all genuinely enjoying your assassinations, while I wasted a year on plain old revenge." She says, a bitter smile on her face.

Silence surrounded them as everyone stared at with empathetic eyes, not really knowing what right words to say to the girl.

"Kayano.." Nagisa suddenly spoke up, catching their attention.

The bluenette took a step towards her, his usual friendly smile plastered on his face.

"Once you showed me this hairstlyle, I stopped fretting about my long hair." Nagisa said, touching his pigtails with a smile directed towards the girl.

"And like you said, you coined the name [Korosensei]—and we liked it enough to use it all year." He says.

"It doesn't matter what your motives were. You're one of the people who've made it this classroom what it is." He states.

This causes (Y/n) softly smile at her good blue haired bestfriend.

"No matter how you suffered on your own, we can't let you say it was all an act—not all those days you spent smiling right there with us." (Y/n) chimed in, which cause them to look at her.

A soft smile was on her smile as she makes eye contact with Kayano.

"Octopus promised us to tell us everything once we were all together. The guy's not a saint. We know he doesn't always do the right thing." (Y/n) says as she made her way towards Kayano.

"But, let hear him out. All of us..." (Y/n) trails off as she places a hand on Nagisa's shoulder.

The two crouching towards Kayano, smiles on their faces.

"Together." They finished.

"Yeah." Kayano says, tears spilling out her eyes as her cheeks were flushed.

"Thank you. Now I don't have to act anymore." She says, tears continuously falling down her cheeks.

Everyone smiles at her, relief washing over them as they see the female's thankful demeanor.

(Y/n)'s eyes makes their way to Korosensei.

"Hey, Teach. Whatever's in your past...We'll accept it, as long as it's the truth." (Y/n) says, a small smile adorning her features.

Korosensei sighs out before speaking up. "To be honest, I was hoping to never talk about my past if I could avoid it."

"But I see I have no choice. I don't want to lose you trust—the bond we all share." He informs.

"This past summer, on that tropical island, Karasuma-sensei said of Irina-sensei: {'The better the assassin, broader her skill set.'} I think that relevant here." He says.

"You, the E-Class, are the first students I've ever taught. Even so, I've managed to teach you just about every subject without a hitch." He says.

"Why do think that is?" He questions them.

'Wait...Don't tell me.' (Y/n) thought, only one thing came to her mind when Korosensei asked that question.

Korosensei, seeing all their expressions as if they've figured it out, starts to confirm their suspicions.

"That's right. Until two years ago, I was the assassin known as the Reaper." He informs.

This causes them to let out surprised sounds, surprised that what they thought was actually true.

"And one more thing..." He trails off.

"Even if you do nothing, I'll still die come March. Either I die alone, or the earth dies along with me—that's the only part of the future an assassination can change." He says.

(Y/n) stares at him with wide eyes, only one thing came to her mind.

'Holy shit.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 3.6K 30
Ema Hinata now Asahina,was living with her 13 brothers. One week before her father and Miwa-san's wedding, Ema receive letter that will change their...
47.1K 859 27
When Y/N L/N signed for the student exchange program, he wasn't expecting to end up in the class that was assigned to assassinate their teacher who h...
1.5K 101 23
Book two of "The Hinata Sisters". Based on the second season of Brothers Conflict - - - - - Five months have passed and Ema became an undergraduate...
267 12 12
⚠️!!THIS STORY HAS DETAILED SCENES ABOUT DEATH, ETC!!⚠️ Siblings are always supposed to fight once in a while, but this time it's different. From tw...