[BL]Marry Rich Old Man

By Rezioj27

Author: Shiqianfeng Yihe Status: Ongoing Status in COO: 120 Chapters +6 Extras An Wuhao, who went out to play... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3
Extra 4
Extra 5
Extra 6

Chapter 11

7K 281 8
By Rezioj27

    The doctor sighed in his heart when he looked at the desperate young man. Nowadays, young people do things without regard to the consequences. It is really worrying: "How is it, what is the problem? You can tell me about it."

    Only ten At the age of eight, maybe it is a kid who is still in high school.

    "Doctor, do you have to sign your parents?" An Wuhao paled. He sat on a chair and felt cold all over his body: "If my parents knew, they would definitely kill me." Or he would be pissed off .

    You know, I have been letting my parents down since I was born.

    Now that this kind of thing happened, An Wuhao didn't dare to say even if he was killed.

    "Yes, you must have your parents, or your legal spouse." The doctor said about this, he persuaded An unharmed: "Based on your physical condition, it is not recommended that you hide from your parents. You must tell your parents."

    He is very good. Worry about this child, afraid that the other party will not make the wrong decision.

    "Legal spouse? Is it the person who registered the marriage?" An Wuhao frowned. He thought of Huo Yunchuan, but the other party was only married to himself, and there was no spouse relationship.

    "Yes, same-sex registration is also possible." Five years ago, the country recognized the legality of same-sex registration and lowered the age of marriage to 18 years old. Within five years, many policies supporting multiple births were issued, and doctors thought it was safe and sound. Boyfriend: "I suggest you either tell your parents or discuss it with your boyfriend. Maybe it's a way." After

    all this, An Wuhao was so depressed in his heart that he couldn't pay attention for a while.

    At present, I definitely can't tell my parents, and then the idea of the small clinic being a trafficker flashed in An Wuhao's mind, and he directly denied it.

    Since the doctors have said that the risk is high, in case they die on the operating table, the parents will not even get the compensation.

    It seemed that there was only one feasible way left...

    Holding his head uncomfortably safe and sound, he suddenly realized that he had delayed the doctor for a long time. He said, "Thank you, doctor. I will think about it again when I go back."

    The scorching sun was at the entrance of the hospital.

    Obviously it is a hot summer day, but the teenager standing in the sun feels that June is flying snow, and he feels that he is getting cold.

    Holding the blood test report, he was thinking, how could he be pregnant? Do you want to check it again?

    But was it because of the nausea that made him unable to take the courage to re-examine.

    The strange thing about male pregnancy is that not every doctor is as calm and kind as the doctor just now.

    In the unlikely event that you encounter someone with an improper mind, it is still unknown whether you will be in danger.

    "..." An Wuhao took out his cell phone and plugged it back after thinking for a while. He didn't want to find that man.

    But instead of looking for him, he was facing such a thing by himself.

    The other party is also responsible for the result of the pregnancy.

    An Wuhao bit the corner of his mouth and took out the phone again.

    He remembered that the other party saved the phone for himself that day, and it was in the phone book.

    Fortunately, there are not many contacts in Anhui, shaking his fingers and flipping down a few times, he saw the word'Huo Sheng'.

    Ruthlessly clicked to call.

    At noon in the hot weather, Huo Yunchuan ran out of lunch at twelve o'clock and rested on the sofa.

    The cell phone with his personal cell phone number rang beside him, and he thought of his parents or friends for the first time.

    So he stretched out his sturdy arm half of his shirt sleeve, took the phone to his eyes, and the strange words on the screen made him frown.

    Safe and sound.

    After so long, he has gradually forgotten this person.

    To be honest, Huo Yunchuan didn't really want to answer this call.

    It has nothing to do with anger or forgetting, it's just that he knows that he doesn't have the meaning of continuing to contact the other party.

    If you must be exposed to the consequences, it will cause yourself a pair of troubles.

    So Huo Yunchuan put down the phone and let the other party disappear wittily.

    "..." No one answered the phone, and An Wuhao stood on the side of the road with red eyes, anxious.

    He wanted to make a second call, but the bus drove over.

    In order to get into the car, An Wuhao quickly put away his mobile phone and followed the crowd into the car.

    Because his hands and feet were weak and he was so squeezed that he almost fell, he woke up with lingering fear. He is now a double body, and if he falls, he will kill him in minutes.

    So standing in a crowded bus, my bowels turned green with regret.

    The only thing he can do is to find the position of the armrest and be careful to prevent himself from falling.

    In Huo Yunchuan's office, the phone on the desk rang once, and it was as quiet as a chicken.

    The man who quietly looked at the phone rudely judged that the other party didn't have to find himself, so he only called once and stopped calling.

    If An Wuhao knew what he was thinking, he would vomit blood and die.

    However, after squeezing off the bus, he was only half-life left after getting off the bus.

    He squatted on the side of the road and threw up terribly.

    For the first time, passers-by saw such a person by taking a bus.

    "Hello, brother?" The

    younger brother's phone was connected, and An Wuhao said in a weak voice: "Come down and help me at the gate of the community, I'm about to die." After

    An Wuji heard it, he kicked on his not-short legs. Upstairs.

    When he was taken home by his younger brother, An Wuhang plunged into the bed, sleeping until dark and hungry before getting up.

    "Well, your brother said you were unwell today, what's the matter?" Ding Wei turned on the light in the room and walked in in slippers.

    He was still in a capable work outfit, apparently just getting home.

    An innocent brother’s bed covered the dazzling light with his hand and said, “It’s okay, I’m much better now, and I have a little heat stroke at noon.”

    Ding Wei immediately came over and touched his forehead. The temperature was slightly higher, but it was not obvious: "Is it really okay?"

    "Well, I'm fine now, but I'm hungry..." An Wuhao said and got up, telling the other party that he was good with his quick movements.

    "Then come out for dinner." Ding Wei breathed a sigh of relief and said, "Your father is cooking, and your brother is boiling corn."

    "Okay." An Wuhao responded.

    With a guilty conscience, he dared not look directly at his parents, and kept his head down when he came out to eat.

    Everyone thinks that he is still uncomfortable. After dinner, let him take a hot bath and go to bed early.

    Lying on his own bunk all in a refreshing body, feeling unscathed and unable to sleep, thinking about it.

    After returning home, I understand the seriousness of the matter better, and the current family cannot withstand such a blow.

    The only way is to quietly drain the child from his stomach...

    "Oh." An Wuhao touched his abdomen irritably, and muttered, "I don't want you, but..." He thought that he was just a student. There is no way to be independent.

    Can't afford to be a father at all.

    To say that the person who can easily raise a child...only the other father of the baby.

    An Wuhao took out his cell phone and dialed the number once again at noon today.

    In a luxury apartment thirty kilometers away, the phone buzzed and vibrated on the desktop, reminding the man who was wiping his hair that there was an incoming call.

    Huo Yunchuan picked up the phone to check, and the action of wiping his hair came to a halt: "..." Because the name on the screen was those three words again.

    His fingers hesitated on the screen for a long time, and finally frowned and chose to hang up.

    This time it wasn't that no one answered, but the other party directly hung up.

    An Wuhang stared at the screen dumbfounded, feeling unbelievable. It turned out that the other party didn't want to answer his own phone... If he understood this at ordinary times, he would never be boring in his life.

    However, the matter is urgent.

    This is not the time for mothers-in-laws.

    —Mr. Huo, although I am embarrassed to bother you, I really have something important to ask you.

    With a ding dong, the phone prompts to receive a message.

    Huo Yunchuan sat on the edge of the bed and turned on his phone to check.

    —What is the important thing?

    He returned.

    After receiving the reply, An Wuhao breathed a sigh of relief, at least the other party was still willing to communicate with him instead of blocking the phone number directly.

    —Can we talk in person? This is a serious matter, and it's not clear in a few words.

    Huo Yunchuan received the news and remained silent for a long time.

    He didn't want to see Anwu.

    —Do you want money or do errands?

    He directly responded to the text message and asked.

    The other party suddenly found himself, nothing more than for these two.

    —Shall we talk in person, Chateau Lafayette, I will be there tomorrow to wait for you, or you can tell me some time. Please, very anxious.

    The other party didn't reply to this news.

    An Wuzheng sighed while lying on the bed, but did not give up the idea of continuing to find Huo Yunchuan.

    If the other party refuses to help, he has only his life to go to the small clinic.

    Before going to bed, An Wuhao called the store manager and told him that he could not go to work tomorrow.

    After a few small talks, he put down his phone and fell asleep when he was exhausted.

    I woke up at 8:30 the next morning, still very sleepy.

    An Wusheng cheered up and got up to dress and wash.

    "I bought breakfast." My brother was studying in the living room and looked up at him.

    "Okay." After An Wuhao came out, he ate the breakfast and soy milk bought by his brother, took the key to the wallet, and wore a baseball cap: "I will go out once, and may not be back at noon."

    An Wuji nodded and watched his brother go out. A little worried on his face.

    Lafayette Castle Hotel.

    There are countless luxury cars parked in the small square at the door, one of which has been sitting in it, and occasionally glances to the side of the road.

    Finally, a thin figure appeared at the intersection and walked slowly towards this side.

    After the other party entered the hotel, the man in the car opened the door, and his bright leather shoes stepped on the slightly warm ground, calm and solemn.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.6K 2.9K 200
Po Tian Xie Zun Author: Yan Ruo elegant Nima, a big man who is going to marry a disabled prince, but on the wedding night, he became the one who thre...
570K 26.5K 115
Author : 日丽风和 Status: Complete Status in COO: 103 Chapters+ 10 Extras+2 Modern (115 Chapters) Shen Yanbei, who was smashed by a scumbag right after c...
203K 8.2K 91
Chu Yu was good-looking and had a good family background. Despite being male and an irredeemable slacker, he was still elected as Jianing Private Sch...
42.5K 2.4K 63
Continuation from 201