false confidence. [original]

By shayslater

EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN SECRET Everyone has great confidence in themselves... but what really is the truth beh... More

Characters
FC: 1
FC: 2
FC: 3
FC: 4
FC: 5
FC: 6
FC: 7
FC: 8
FC: 9
FC: 10
FC: 11
FC: 12
FC: 13
FC: 14
FC: 15
FC: 16
FC: 17
FC: 18
FC: 19
FC: 20
FC: 21
FC: 22
FC: 23
FC: 24
FC: 25
FC: 26
FC: 27
FC: 28
FC : 29
FC: 30
FC: 31
FC: 32
FC: 33
FC: 34
FC: 35
FC: 36
FC: 37
FC: 38
FC: 39
FC: 40
FC: 41
FC: 42
FC: 43
FC: 44
FC: 45
FC: 46
FC: 48
FC: 49
FC: 50
FC: 51
FC: 52
FC: 53
FC: 54
FC: 55
FC: 56
FC: 57
FC: 58
FC: 59
FC: 60
FC: 61
FC: 62
FC: 63
FC: 64
FC: 65
FC: 66
FC: 67
FC: 68
FC: 69
FC: 70

FC: 47

71 6 25
By shayslater

December 31st. The new bar had finally opened but people had been curious with the anonymous owner or the rumors had said "Owners".

The Harpers also didn't go out of the mansion the past couple of days.

" Ready to go?" Alex asked his siblings." All set." Avery said." The bags are already in the car." Andrei said.

" Where's Grandpa?" Elio asked.
" Here." Grandpa Enzo said." What are you guys waiting for? Your cousins are waiting. Let's go." Grandpa Enzo said.

They all smiled and went inside the car and drove to the golf course they rented all to themselves.

As they got down, the staffs escorted them and brought their bags to their assigned rooms.

They went to the golf course and saw a group of people gathered around and playing.

" Hopefully we didn't come late to the game." Grandpa Enzo spoked that made the group turn around.

" Grandpa!" The group smiled and came to hug their grandfather.
" You're all grown up." Grandpa Enzo said.

" Well, technically, some of us are married now Grandpa." Owen said.
" Remember Isabela? One of our associates?" Owen asked as he held Isabel's hand.

" Of course I remember. Your grandfather and I always talk all the time." Enzo said.

Isabela smiled but then as everyone looked at Alex and his siblings, her smile faded when she saw Alex look away from her.

" It's hot out here, I'll be heading back while you guys enjoy playing golf." Grandpa Enzo said.

" Good to see you again." Owen looked at Alex. " You too." Alex said. Everyone could sense the awkwardness.

Isabela looked at her husband and held his hand." HI everyone, sorry I'm late, I just did my make up." Loren came to join her cousins.

" Who invited Fashious Barbie? " Elise asked, rolling her eyes." And who invited the Zombie here?" Loren asked rolling her eyes.

" Zombie?" Sean asked confused.
" She was basically dead for 2 years. Haven't you heard?" Loren asked.

" Too bad I didn't die." Elise said then smiled." Enough with this nonsense feud. Grandpa Invited everyone ok? " Brec said.

" Cassie, how are you? Were you ok with Elise being your parent 24/7?" Loren asked.

" It was good. As a matter of fact. I lived a better life." Cassie said glancing at Elise then back to Loren.

" Got anything else to say, Loren?" Elise asked." I have enough of you two bickering. Ever since we were kids you guys don't get along well." Kira said.

" It all started with "the barbie of the family" and its still going." Mace laughed.

" If there's barbie, there's always a Ken." Lucas and Logan said at the same time.

" Oh you've got to be kidding me." Kelsey said rolling her eyes. They all laughed." Let's play." Luke said.
.......

" Dad. " Jordyn came into her father's office in the city hall." Jordyn, what are you doing here?" Mr. Jones said.

" I need you to list me and my friends to the new club that is going to open tonight." Jordyn said.

" The Il Nostro Club?" Mr. Jones asked and Jordyn nodded. " Yes, that one. I need you to list us down. They said we need to be listed because it's a private luxury club." Jordyn said.

" Alright, I'll try my best." Mr. Jones said." You're the mayor. It should be easy for you." Jordyn said.

" Alright Jordyn. Now will you please get out of my office? I'm busy. " Mr. Jones said.

Jordyn rolled her eyes and left. She met up with her friends at S&N.
" Do you guys wanna go to the Golf Course?" Nadia asked.

" We can't." Chloe said. " Why not?" Emily asked." The Harpers rented the whole golf course today." Bostyn said.

" Did you all know about Cassie?" Lilia asked." The one she almost got raped by Isaak or that she's a Harper?" Jaycee asked.

" We were all in that party." Lily said.
" Then how come I didn't know until yesterday?" Lilia asked.

" Because you were too drunk." Brighton said." It's been a hot topic in town ever since then, how come you just found out yesterday?" Jordyn asked.

" Grandma Lilia coming through." Nadia teased that made them laugh." It's really not funny." Lilia said.

" Look who we have here." Emily said as Liv, Oliver, Liam, and Max came in.

" How was it to find out Cassie lied to you about being innocent and clueless about anything in West Brook?" Nadia asked.

" We don't want any trouble Nadia." Liv said." She made you look like fools. She lied to you guys. How is that ok for you?" Brighton asked.

" Will you just shut up and mind your own damn business?!" Max asked. Everyone looked at him, surprised by his action.

Jordyn nudged Brighton to stop.
" Sorry about that Max." Jordyn apologized before turning back to her friends and glared at them.
.....
After Max's sudden outburst, he turned back to his friends and calmed himself down.

" Did you talk to Elise?" Liam asked Max." Avery called me after the party. So I went to the mansion and Elise was having a breakdown. It was because of Isaak. She didn't want me to leave so I stayed with her." Max explained.

" And her brothers were ok with it?" Liv asked." They understand the situation." Max said.

" How about the rumors about Cassie being Elise's cousin? That was false right? Elise only said that to protect her from Isaak, right?" Oliver asked.

Max shook his head no." The next day, after breakfast with the Harpers... Cassie was there... She is Elise's cousin. She's a Harper." Max said.

" So she lied to us about not knowing Elise. She knew Elise was alive all the time." Oliver said and Max nodded.

" That explains the weird sense I feel around her. It felt like she knew about us for a long time... Because Elise told her everything." Liv said.

" Elise and her siblings are Cassie's Guardians. They're the one taking care of Cassie along side their grandfather. " Max said.

" They were just trying to protect her. Elise just wanted to keep her safe... So that what happened to her won't happen to Cassie." Max said.

" Now I understand how mad Elise was at the party." Oliver said." I haven't talked to Cassie ever since the party." Oliver added.

" The Harpers are planning on filing another case against Isaak. Elise kept me updated and said Cassie already took multiple drug tests to make sure they provide a strong evidence." Max said.

" Is Cassie ok? " Liv asked." She's fine. The Harpers always make sure of it. They care about her a lot." Max said.
.................
Meanwhile back with the Harpers.
" That's hole in one." David said as Owen was done.

" Nice one, Hun." Isabela said congratulating her husband. Owen smiled and hugged her.

Alex looked down and Avery nudged him playfully." What's the matter?" Avery asked.

" Nothing." Alex faked a smile." I can tell you what's wrong. He's jealous." Natalie teased.

" I'm not." Alex lied." Sure you're not." Elio chuckled." Alex is so bad at lying." Nick laughed.

" If you weren't jealous, how come you look so upset?" Elise asked her brother.

" Leave me alone." Alex chuckled.
" Lunch is ready." Laura said. Everyone stopped from playing and went to the dining area.

" Let's eat." Grandpa Enzo smiled. Seeing his grandchildren complete on one table makes him happy.

It was just like when they were still kids." Grandpa, can you tell us a story about our parents?" Sarah asked.

" I would love too." Grandpa Enzo said.

" Let's start of with Franco. My eldest son. He's a very gullible guy. He loves to joke around and that's what I like about him. In serious situations he makes it fun and so we wouldn't have to worry that much."

" Then next was Alonzo. He's a very serious guy, a protector. A very smart guy, he always think of a way to improve something. "

" And next was Lorenzo. He's just like Alonzo. He's strict when it comes to time, your grandmother always say we're very much alike."

" Next are the twins, Serena and Siena. Those two were unexpected. We weren't expecting any twins. They were both very caring, but Serena can be very focus on her goals, being bullied as the nerd while Siena was more focused on fashion in which she lives and enjoy."

" Next was Marco... He is such a player. That's all I can say. He's similar to Franco. They both like to joke around, but Marco was a bit more rebellious. "

" Lastly was Elena. She's very determined on everything. She's a mixture of all of her siblings. The right balance as some of my friends said when they met her. A very kind girl. "

" I remember when they were kids, Marco is always up for some trouble and so his brothers were there to cover him up and protect him. And whenever someone picks on Elena, Franco, Alonzo, Lorenzo, and Marco was there to back her up while Serena and Siena go report what was happening to the school principal. They never fight. They were as close as Alex and his siblings are. They care a lot about each other."

" And as I've observed as you guys grow up, you were almost alike your parents. No doubt you are their children. And I'm proud as they raised you all well." Grandpa Enzo said.

" You guys are making me even prouder as you decided to work with each other with running the new bar." He added.

" It is Il Nostro Club." Jaeden said and his cousins smiled.

To finally introduce
The Harpers

Franco's Children

Jack Harper
35

Owen Harper

29

Sean Harper

26

Jade Harper

21

Lucas Harper

19

Alonzo's Children

David Harper
28

Luke Harper

24

Jaeden Harper

23

Serena's Children

Kira Coronel
28

Brec Coronel

24

Mace Coronel

20

Lizzy Coronel

20
Mace's Twin

Siena's Children

Noah Harper
20

Loren Harper

19

Logan Harper

19
Loren's Twin

Marco's Children

Sarah Harper
21

Kelsey Harper

19

Ladies, Gents, and Non-binary friends. It is an honor to finally introduce the Harpers....completely.

I've been way too excited to introduce them for the longest time. Cause it's fun to have a lot of cousins.

Peace!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

439K 21.4K 36
She was like the perfect sin Something like the truest lie... *TRIGGER WARNING*
8.6K 551 31
Becca has a little secret that she wants nobody to find out. But when Dylan, the most popular and hottest guy in school, finds out her secret. What w...
1.7K 21 69
A few secrets and lies never hurt anyone. Right?? Started: July 4, 2017 Finished: May 7, 2018 Ranks as of 1/20/19 #22 sister and brother #35 dramati...
23.3K 479 23
We all keep secrets. Big Secrets, Little Secrets. Sometimes we share the burden and sometimes we don't. Either you do expect some crazy person to mak...