7th Colour Of Their Rainbow✔️

By colourofwinter

UNDER EDITING Alina Walker or you may say Avery Smith , is a 16 year old girl who yearns for love. She lives... More

Prologue
Characters
Chapter 2 - New Life
Chapter 3 -Allen
Chapter 4 - Andrew's Rage
Chapter 5 - Quality time and fights
Chapter 6 - Another fight
Chapter 7 - When brothers get J E A L O U S
Chapter 8 - Forgiving Them
Chapter 9 - Revelations
Chapter 10 - Sneaking
Chapter 11 - Fights, Job and Josh
Chapter 12 - The Nutella Secret
Chapter 13 - Let's work together
Chapter 14 - The Attack
Chapter 15 - The Attack - 2
Chapter 16 - Meet Vincent King
Chapter 17 - Black Rose's Angels
Chapter 18 - All Secrets Out
Chapter 19 - More information
Chapter 20 - The Date
Chapter 21 - ANCENT and much more
Chapter 22 - Cousins and a memory
Chapter 23 - The Real Boss
Chapter 24 - Triss
Chapter 25 - Fun Day?
Chapter 26 - Fear
Chapter 27- Dejection
Chapter 28 - Past
Chapter 29 - The Escape Plan
Chapter 30 - Found
Chapter 31 - Dad
Chapter 32
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2.1
Bonus Chapter- 2.2
Bonus Chapter- 3
Do not Kill Me Guys- An alternative ending
Bonus Chapter-4
Bonus Chapter- 5
Bonus Chapter- 6.1
Bonus Chapter-6.2
Bonus Chapter-7
Bonus Chapter-8
•New Book•

Chapter 1 - 6 Brothers?

19.2K 429 109
By colourofwinter

Alina's POV

I limped through the cold streets of Southampton. It wasn't really late but the place where I stayed was kind of distant from the buzz. Approximately 30 minutes by a vehicle.

I was exhausted because of today's events. I somehow managed to drag myself towards my house. To my utter surprise I saw a police car outside my house which made me speed walk to my house. A policeman saw me and approached me.

"Are you Miss Avery Smith?" He asked politely.

"Yes that's me." I answered.

"Great. We were waiting for you." I looked at him in confusion and he continued. "Your mother Miss Rachel Smith is charged with trade of illegal drugs and swindling of about half a million pounds and has fled away. We are trying to get a hold of her and when we do she'll mostly end up in prison." He explained.

My eyes were wide open in shock and happiness. 

What the actual fuck!!!!!

"Seems like you had no idea." He chuckled. I wanted to hit him for this. "Since you are a minor and your mother is now missing we ran a check through our systems and we found your biological family. They are ready to take you in and your two brothers are waiting for you inside the house."

What the hell is going on with my life. Brothers?

"Let's go. We need to ask you a few questions."

"You must be mistaken sir. I don't have a family except my mother." I say with furrowed brows, confusion lacing my voice.

"No dear. They are your family. Clear it out with them." He said with a smile.

We both went inside the house. When I entered the living room I see two boys in suit sitting on the old couch. Tall and handsome.

These are my brothers?

Seriously? I do notice that one of them has the same black eyes like mine. They were staring at me and I was staring at them. The black eyes guy smiled softly while the other one with brown eyes smile really wide. Do they really love me?

The police officer and I take seats across my so called brothers.
"So Avery, tell me, your mother is an alcoholic , right?

"Yes she is."

"Is she abusive?" He asked carefully.

"No." I said. She did hit me a few times but not most of the times.

"You can tell us the truth Avery. If something has happened then you can share." He gave me a sympathetic smile.

"No I'm not lying." I reassured him.

"Okay as you say. Did she provide you with adequate facilities?"

"Ummm sometimes?" My voice came out more like a question.

"What do you mean? Please elaborate." He said in a serious tone.

"She never gave adequate money so I earned through part time jobs." I explained.

"Since when did you start earning and what job did you do?"

"Almost 6 years ago." I avoided the part time job question

He continued asking me more questions and I lied whenever necessary. After his interrogation he turned to my 'brothers'.

"Avery these are your brothers. Mr. Walker, here" he pointed to the guy with black eyes just like mine, " is your legal guardian now. You will be staying with them, in their care." The policeman smiled at us while I just stare at them.

They are practically strangers to me. They can't expect me to run into their arms and cry.

"Do I have to go?" I ask the officer. I mean I had money to live so I don't need anyone to take me in. I can gladly live alone. I saw the officer frown and my 'brothers' looked a bit hurt but I just ignored them.

"Yes you have to sweetie." he gave me a reluctant smile. "You are a minor so we can't allow you to stay on your own."

"Fine." I sighed deeply.

Finally he left the house leaving me with my brothers. Both of them get up from their places and kneel in front of me. Both take my hands into their large ones. I almost took back my hands but they held it again. Maybe they sensed my discomfort but did not want to go off my hand.

The black eyed guy or I might say my guardian spoke first. "Hi Violet. I am Andrew your eldest brother and also your legal guardian." He flashed me a warm, soft smile.

Violet? Is my name Violet? 

The other brother spoke. "Hi baby. I am your second eldest brother , Seth." he also flashes me a bright smile.

"Umm hi I am Avery?" I said awkwardly.

Both of them chuckle. "Actually your real name is Alina. Alina Walker." Andrew told me. "Oh but then why did you call me Violet?" I asked confused.

"You will get to know soon." he rubbed his thumb over my palm.

I nodded and a natural pout makes its way while I am thinking.

"You are cute baby." Seth said while kissing the back of my hand.

"Lets go home princess. Your brothers are waiting for you." Andrew said while kissing the back of my hand.

"Home? Brothers?" I questioned in confusion. I really don't plan on leaving Southampton.

"I will explain everything on the way. Right now you should pack your stuff." Andrew ruffled my hair and smiled.

Shit. I can't escape this. I will have to go with them.

I nodded and go to my so called room. I quickly pack my things. I had a good amount of clothes and stuff because of all the money I earned.

I headed downstairs with my bags when I was sure I had hidden my most precious things carefully. My school bag was downstairs already and my gun...aaah it's in school bag.

Seth immediately took my bags and made me sit on the couch. He took my injured keg in his hand and examined it with worry.

"What happened to your leg baby?" He asked with concern.

"Umm I slipped over water and my leg crashed against the cupboard." I half lied but who cares? I certainly don't.

"We will change the dressing once we go home."

I stared at him while Andrew ran his hand over my head lovingly. This is so new to me. I craved for this love for so many years but will they stay like this forever? Where were they all this time? I didn't smile even once. I couldn't make out if I was sad or happy.

"Ready to go home Violet?" Seth asked cheerfully. I just nodded my head and stood up. Suddenly I was swept off my feet. I was in Andrew's arms now. He looked at me lovingly and carried me to their expensive black car. Audi I guess.

All three of us sat in the back, with me in the middle. The car had a driver and when the car started I look at them for my answers. Seth noticed me and smiled.

"I'll answer. We are going to London. That's where our home is. Then apart from Andrew and me you have 4 more brothers - Tristan , Mason, Allen and Felix. Allen and Felix are twins."

I nodded and muttered an 'oh'.

"Are you hungry princess? Oh what am I even asking. Of course you are. You didn't have anything. There will be McDonald's outlet in 5 minutes. We shall eat something." He spoke nervously with an awkward laugh.

A small smile made its way to my face because of him.

We quickly ate at McDonald's and on our way back my eyelids were getting heavy due to exhaustion.

"Sleep princess. We will wake you up when we reach." Andrew patted my head and I immediately fell asleep on his shoulder.

I was later woken up by some new unknown voices. I opened my eyes slightly to see myself in Andrew's arms again. He smiles down at me and I snuggled deeper into his chest. I really don't know why. Maybe I was extremely exhausted to realize that my guard was down.

I heard Seth's voice before completely blacking out. "Baby I'll change your dressing in a few minutes."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.2K 647 19
Arabella D'Angelo is just a shell of a girl, a mere presence floating through the halls of her Los Angeles home. Her once bright grey eyes and sunshi...
3.2M 84.8K 50
She's a fifteen-year-old girl who killed her "father" in self-defense and lied about it to the police. She thinks she has no other family members and...
329K 7.8K 20
Alisha is a 25-year-old woman who has twin daughters who are 4 years old. Alisha and her daughters are stuck with her abusive boyfriend and he seems...
9.2K 1.2K 41
Avery Camden thinks she can walk out of her boyfriend, James Grant's, life after cheating on him with his best friend. For her, the conditions that l...