SWEET CHAOS | Chae Hyungwon

By Tokkimallows

Loving you was a pain in the ass but I don't mind as long as I'm with you. More

THE CHAOS BEGAN
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31 ⚠️
CHAPTER 32 ⚠️
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37 ⚠️
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

Chapter 12

774 36 19
By Tokkimallows

NAMKYU'S/JAEBOM'S POV

It's been 3 months since I started this job. Luckily no one finds out that I was a girl. As time passed by I'm able to see Hyungwon's real self. They're right he's a big flirt. He's been flirting with girls who came to his PUB. And he's an asshole too. He's been messing with me all the time, bothering me. But I can't just quit working here since looking after him is my real job. His father told me to keep looking after him.

It was almost closing time but Hyungwon was still there hanging out with those two girls.

"Aren't they going to leave?" I asked to myself

"As long as Hyungwon's right there, they won't leave" Hongbin suddenly came out of nowhere.

"Oh God, you started me. I thought you're helping Hyuk clean up the kitchen?" I asked him.

"We just finished" he answered.

"Those girls are annoying me" I told him.

"Are you jealous?"

"Me? Why would I? I mean I'm a man" I answered suddenly remembered that I'm pretending as a man.

"Jaebom, what I mean is you're jealous because you don't have a girl?" Hongbin laughed at me.

"Shut it, let's get these girls leave" I said before making my way towards their table.

"Excuse me, boss there's a phone call for you. I think it was your fiancé" I told Hyungwon. Please don't be a jerk and tell them the truth that you don't have a fiancé. Let them leave already, I want to go home.

"What? You're engaged?" The short haired girl asked.

"Wait didn't you said that you're a single?" The other girl said.

"I didn't say anything, you just invited me to join you" Hyungwon coolly said. "Wait are you two hitting on me?" He added.

"Urgh! Seriously?" The short haired girl groaned in annoyance.

"Such a jerk!" The other girl said and they finally left the PUB.

"Thank you for coming" Hongbin said accompanying them to the front door waiting for them to step out so that he can lock up.

"Seriously? A fiancé?" Hyungwon laughed crossing his legs as he drink his last shot. "Tell me, Bomi" he said looking directly at me.

"Boss why don't you help us clean up so that we can already go home and don't call me Bomi, it's Jaebom not Bomi okay?" I said.

"Are you jealous? Huh Bomi?" Hyungwon teased me. I just ignored him and gathered all the glass and plates from their table.

I went all the way to the kitchen putting the last batch of dirty dishes on the sink leaving it on Hyuk to clean up.

"I'll be leaving first" I told Hongbin and he hummed agreeing.

"Why do you always leave first?" Hyungwon asked me leaving against the counter.

"Cause I'm not like you, you live here" I answered.

"Bomi~ come to work tomorrow morning" Hyungwon said.

"Wait what? Morning? But the PUB opens at noon?"

"Yeah, come with me I have to buy something for the PUB" He said.

"No thanks" I told him then I heard my phone ring. Opening my phone a saw a text message.

"You look really jealous earlier Bomi~ why don't we date?" Hyungwon asked out of nowhere making me and Hongbin shocked.

"Hey Hyungwon? Aren't you drunk? Are you hearing yourself?" Hongbin asked.

"I'm not"

"Date? You and Jaebom? He's also a guy" Hongbin said.

"Who cares if we're both guys? So what do you say Bomi?" Hyungwon asked me once again.

"Seriously me? I'm a guy and I'm not into men" I said. "And I have to go my lover is here" I said.

"Lame, you let your girl pick you up" Hyungwon said. I just ignored him and make my way out of the PUB seeing the white car parked across the street. There he is.

I quickly run towards the car and went in.

"How's your day?" Seungwoo asked me.

"Annoying, we closed up late today" I answered buckling my seatbelt on before he started to drive. Yes, Seungwoo and I have been dating for a month now. "How about yours?"

"Awful, your brother make me do more works than usual" he said. "Tomorrow's is our team day off right" he added.

"Lame even if it's our team day off, I have to work at noon" I said.

"Then let's spend our time together before your go to work" he said holding my hands.

"That'll be great" I answered.

"But it still bother me that your more handsome than me" Seungwoo laughed. "You look really handsome as a guy, Namkyu" he added.

------------
The next morning I went out with Seungwoo to the mall for our date. He has been spoiling me since the day he started courting me. He spent time together watching movies and eating together. We're about to get to the arcade when he received a call.

"Give me a minute" he said before answering his phone. It's really hard to date a co-worker especially like the two of us working under the ChaeS Company.

"Your brother is really a pain in the ass" Seungwoo said scratching the back of his head.

"Sungkyu oppa's the one who just called?" I asked and he nodded. "I thought he's resting in our house"

"He said he just got a call from Section Commander Lee" Seungwoo said. "You understand right?" He asked me and I nodded. Knowing how we do our work I knew that this might be important that's why he's being called during his day off.

"I can't take you home right now, but let me drop you to the bus stop if that's okay?" He asked me and I just agreed.

Both of us went back to the car ending our date for today. The whole drive was all about him just apologizing for ruining our date. As soon as we arrived at the bus stop he planted a kiss on my lips before saying goodbye.

"Text me if you got home" he said before rolling the windows up. I said goodbye to him once again before he completely disappeared from my eyesight.

I must be crazy for dating my co-worker with me knowing how busy we are and now I'm here sighing because our date just got ruined.

"I thought you aren't into guys?" I heard a familiar voice making me look to my side.

"H-hyungwon? I mean boss what are you doing here?" I asked nervously.

"Didn't you forget I asked you last night to go with me" Hyungwon said.

"But I told you I'm not into guys" I deny once again trying my best not to get caught that I'm just pretending to be a guy.

"Bomi~ I told you it was for the PUB not a date. Plus I just saw you kiss a guy inside that car. Is he your lover?" Hyungwon asked me. Shit how will I deny it after he saw that we kissed.

"Y-you know Boss, you shouldn't I---"

"Nah I'm fine with it. Two guys dating doesn't look really bad plus you look more feminine than your lover. You must be the bottom I guess" Hyungwon said.

"B-boss, we haven't done that" I said looking away from him.

"But seriously, two guys dating doesn't look bad. You really look so pretty who wouldn't fall for you even if you're a guy" Hyungwon suddenly said.

"Please don't tell the others" I said.

"Don't worry about them" he said. "So where are you up to?" He asked.

"Home" I answered.

"Is it okay if I accompany you?" He asked me.

"No thanks, I'm fine" I respond.

"Shit they're here again" I heard Hyungwon said.

"Who?"

"Just random guys following me it's been a while since they started" Hyungwon said.

Wait? There are still guys following him? Didn't Mr. Chae put it to stop since I'm already looking after Hyungwon? I look around carefully seeing a guy across us watching Hyungwon and another one far away from our left side. They aren't working at ChaeS Company or I just haven't meet them before? But still I believe that Mr. Chae already stopped it.

"They're annoying, I'll just have to get them lost" Hyungwon said scratching the back of his head as he started to walk away from the bus stop.

"Where are you going?" I asked him.

"I'll get them lost. You go ahead, be safe. I don't want you to get involve here" he said and continue walking away.

I was just standing there watching Hyungwon walk away as I wait for the bus. He's right I shouldn't get involved in this. Then I saw him being pulled my two men in the alley. I quickly look at the two other guy who was watching Hyungwon earlier. There they are, making their way to the alley where Hyungwon was pulled. I shouldn't get involve. But right now I don't know what's going to happen plus Mr. Chae asked me to look over Hyungwon. And those guys aren't from the Company, what do they want from Hyungwon.

I quickly run all the way to the alley where Hyungwon and the guys are. As soon as I got there I encounter one of the guy and he was talking to someone on the phone. As soon as our eyes met, I threw a kick across his face making him lost his conscious.

"What the hell?" He one of the guy said.

With them getting distracted Hyungwon took this chance to attack them. Throwing punches and kicks to the three guys. When he got them weak he took the chance to run away, grabbing my hand dragging me with him.

"Shit they're still following us" Hyungwon said. I just run with him leading us into a small alley.

"Climb up here" he said helping me get across the wall. Then he followed.

"Hey we're trespassi---" I was cut off by covering my mouth with his hand. Gesturing to keep quiet.

Minute have passed by, it seems like he got them lost. He finally let go of me.

"Sorry about that" he said when he realized that he has been covering my mouth.

"What was that?"

"I told you not to get involve" he said. "But are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine. But what the hell are you thinking? You told me not to get involved but you almost got kidnapped with those guys" I said.

"Were you worried?"

"Asshole, I just can't stand there and do nothing knowing that someone is in trouble" I rolled my eyes on him.

"You're amazing" he smiled. "Makes me eager to have you"

"Huh?"

"I said I want you" he look directly into my eyes.

"But I already ha---"

"I just can't let your boyfriend have an amazing lover like you" he leaned closer. "I'll make you mine" he whispered.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Seems like Hyungwon just declared a war!!! Look out, Seungwoo
-TM

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 98 23
maybe we are the soulmates that aren't meant to be together.
152K 10.9K 58
in which a psychiatrist falls for a patient. ©thebiasgotmedeceased extra warnings: if you're sensitive to certain topics such as death, depression, p...
190K 7.5K 68
"Sometimes I think about what my life would be like without you." "Then leave."
69K 2K 30
Here's some Monsta X boyxboy smut for all you thirsty Monbebes out there and also an added bonus of NCT smut for the NCTzens ;) [COMPLETED]