Battle Of The A's || Akashi S...

By Suteki-Chan

A story that narrates your life that goes through the paths of thick-and-thin that are filled with love,denia... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
50 Facts About Me [Birthday and 2K Special]
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Epilogue

Chapter 8

7.2K 366 124
By Suteki-Chan

You ran towards different directions and soon, you started sprinting when you hrard the quick chasing footsteps after you.

You muttered a curse under your breath when you collided with a wall.

"Did that hurt, princess?" You heard the musky voice of a delinquent in which made you cringe in disgust and in fear.

"No! Leave me alone!" You shouted as you backed to the wall behind you, hugging yourself for dear life.

This wouldn't have happened if Akashi's bodyguard was threatening you.

This wouldn't have happened also if you had brought your trusty lampshade with you.

"Come on, princess, I won't bite." He gives you a smirk worth dying for.

Literally.

It's not a compliment, that was intended to be literal.

He quickly approaches you and traps you in between his large hands, his face slowly creeping to yours, his stinky breath hitting your nostrils everytime you inhaled.

You felt his hand started trailing up to your thigh and you gasped and pushed him away.

"Go away, you creep!" You made a run for it but sadly, your back collided with the wall again.

You groaned in pain and your breath hitched when you felt a sharp and cold metal touch the skin of your neck.

"Shut it, princess. Just enjoy what would happen to you." He chuckles evilly before his hands started trailing your thighs again.

You trembled like an earthquake as his hands slowly made their way under your skirt.

You couldn't move with that knife pressed up against your neck.

Tears started trailing down to your cheeks as you let out terrified sobs.

This is the end of you.

You closed your eyes and prepared yourself for what the future was in hold of you.

His hands roamed under your skirt for a little while before tugging your skirt off.

"N-No!" You shouted and he snickers in reply.

"She said no." You hear a voice.

The voice of your savior.

"Who are you supposed to be? The knight in shining armor? I doubt it." The delinquent infront of you says as he looks back.

"Get off of her." You heard the voice say with a growl that made you shiver.

"How about a no. Princess is mine." He growls back and firmly presses the knife against your neck.

You started whimpering in nervousness.

"Alright, this would be certainly your fault."

The next thing you knew that the delinquent threw you to the ground harshly and you hit your head on the cold and wet alley floor, a pain increasing on your forehead.

Your vision begun to became blurry as you watch the fight infront you.

All you could remember was a heck ton load of bodyguards and a red head before blacking out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.7K 1.5K 25
A story where you meet, but sometimes things don't always go as they do in love stories.
56.7K 1.8K 20
[๐ˆ๐ณ๐š๐ง๐š ๐Š๐ฎ๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐š๐ฐ๐š ๐ฑ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ] ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™, ๐™ฎ/๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™˜๐™š๐™™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™– ๐™ข๐™–๐™ง๐™ง๐™ž๐™–๐™œ๐™š ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™ง๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ ๏ฟฝ...
345K 10.3K 22
โช ๐€๐Š๐€๐€๐’๐‡๐ˆ ๐Š๐„๐ˆ๐‰๐ˆ โซ ๐ŸŽง ๐–ฅ๐–ซ๐–ด๐–ฅ๐–ฅ , ๐– ๐–ญ๐–ฆ๐–ฒ๐–ณ , ๐–ค๐–ณ๐–ข. ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ แฐ ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› ๐–บ๐—„๐–บ๐–บ๐—Œ๐—๐—‚ ๐—๐–บ๐—„๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–บ ๐—…๏ฟฝ...
153K 3.8K 31
This is a story of how Akashi Seijurou and Kuroko Tetsuya's love story began. Hello minna! Please vote and read my fanfic. Don't forget to follow me...