7th Colour Of Their Rainbow✔️

By colourofwinter

UNDER EDITING Alina Walker or you may say Avery Smith , is a 16 year old girl who yearns for love. She lives... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - 6 Brothers?
Chapter 2 - New Life
Chapter 3 -Allen
Chapter 4 - Andrew's Rage
Chapter 5 - Quality time and fights
Chapter 6 - Another fight
Chapter 7 - When brothers get J E A L O U S
Chapter 8 - Forgiving Them
Chapter 9 - Revelations
Chapter 10 - Sneaking
Chapter 11 - Fights, Job and Josh
Chapter 12 - The Nutella Secret
Chapter 13 - Let's work together
Chapter 14 - The Attack
Chapter 15 - The Attack - 2
Chapter 16 - Meet Vincent King
Chapter 17 - Black Rose's Angels
Chapter 18 - All Secrets Out
Chapter 19 - More information
Chapter 20 - The Date
Chapter 21 - ANCENT and much more
Chapter 22 - Cousins and a memory
Chapter 23 - The Real Boss
Chapter 24 - Triss
Chapter 25 - Fun Day?
Chapter 26 - Fear
Chapter 27- Dejection
Chapter 28 - Past
Chapter 29 - The Escape Plan
Chapter 30 - Found
Chapter 31 - Dad
Chapter 32
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2.1
Bonus Chapter- 2.2
Bonus Chapter- 3
Do not Kill Me Guys- An alternative ending
Bonus Chapter-4
Bonus Chapter- 5
Bonus Chapter- 6.1
Bonus Chapter-6.2
Bonus Chapter-7
Bonus Chapter-8
•New Book•

Characters

19K 331 159
By colourofwinter

Alina Walker ↓
(I couldn't choose one picture. So if you'll have a personal preference do let me know I'll put that one picture here instead of two.)

Innocent beauty with loads of cuteness and caring nature. 16 years old. 5'4 Apple of the eye. Went through a rough childhood but stayed optimistic. Loves dancing. But every human has secrets. A side she holds , her brothers never thought about. Vincent King is her boyfriend.

Andrew Walker↓

CEO of Walker Corporation and also the gangleader of Blood Moons. 26 years old. 6'1. Head of the family. Protective of all his brothers and their little sister. Cold and intimidating on the outside but a huge softie on the inside , specially for Alina.

Seth Walker↓

Mother hen of the family. 25 years old. 6'1. The one who maintains calm and is almost right everytime. Helps Andrew in business. Everybody goes to him if they want any advice. Cares a lot about his brothers and little sister.

Tristan Walker↓

Smart-ass and hot. 23 years old. 6'0. Second in command when it comes to their gang. Healthy food and gym freak. Can play a piano. Can do anything and everything for his family especially Alina.

Mason Walker↓

Behavior depends on situation and people involved. 19 years old. 6'0. Being the middle sibling he swings between the funny one and seriously ones. Fond of tattoos but isn't fully covered in tattoos. Healthy food and gym freak just like his elder brother. Can sing well. Overprotective over Alina. Currently in college.

Allen Walker↓

Rude and arrogant. 18 years old. 5'9. Older twin by 16 minutes. Was a mumma's boy. Doesn't like Alina initially but then he loves her a lot when everything falls into place. Protective over Alina as well.

Felix Walker↓

Charming. 18 years old. 5'9. Younger twin by 16 minutes.Was a mumma's boy. Doesn't like Alina initially but then he loves her a lot when everything falls into place. Can play guitar. Protective over Alina as well.

James and Jacob Black↓

Vincent's and Alina's best friends and also brotherly figures to her. 17 year old. 5'9.The ones who helped her , saved her , healed her when she needed someone. Loves them to death. Both of them had silently vowed to always keep her happy and safe even if it means taking a bullet for her. Oh yeah they are into gangs and their father is third in command to the Don of British Mafia.

Vincent King↓

He is the future Don to the British Mafia. 20 years old. 6'0. Currently his father is the Don. He is friends with James and Jacob since they were born. Alina is his girlfriend. She is his angel, whom he intends to spend his forever with. Cold hearted to everyone but Alina is an exception since the moment they met.

Alexander King↓

Don of the British Mafia. Vincent's father. 45 years old. 6'0. Has 3 children -Vincent, Victor and Lorenzo. His wife, Christina, is Italian. His brother Richard is second in command. Alina is the a daughter he always wanted. He fell in love with her the moment he saw her.

Caleb West↓

Friends with Alina, Vincent, James and Jacob. 18 years old. 6'1. Is a gangleader of a small gang called Diamond Skulls. Loves Alina in a brotherly way.

◉‿◉◉‿◉◉‿◉◉‿◉◉‿◉◉‿◉◉‿◉◉‿◉

That's it for now
I'll add more if I need to!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

384K 8K 30
After Briana Smith tragic accident, she was never the same. Her older brother Ethan Black tried his hardest to protect Bri, however, it wasn't enough...
66.9K 1.3K 18
《𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐲. 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐏𝐬𝐲𝐜𝐡𝐨 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐬. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐮𝐦𝐚 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟�...
1.7M 45.3K 73
Avery Elizabeth Romano had a twin, whom she loved dearly. Yes, you heard it right, had. Her twin was taken away by her mother at the age of 5. Her fa...
35.5K 667 34
"They used to be my bast friends, all we used to do was hanging out, laughing, tell funny stories to each other. but it's all gone now." Jasmine Bram...