Bill Cipher's daughter: A Dip...

By Euphemine

Dipper and Mabel had just went to Gravity Falls for the summer vacation. They found new friends! Dipper fell... More

A/N #1
Introduction
Chapter 1 - Meeting
A/N #2
Chapter 2 - Confession
A/N #3
Chapter 3 - The journal
A/N #4
Chapter 4 - Breakfast
A/N #5
Chapter 5 The Deed
A/N #6
Chapter 6 - The Deed part 2
A/N #7
Chapter 7 - Bill Cipher
A/N #8
Chapter 8 Busted
A/N #9
OMG ITS FINALLY OUT
Chapter 9 - Imprisoned
Chapter 10 - Leaving
Chapter 12 - Bill has a human form?!?
Chapter 13 - Kidnapped again?!?
A/N (Important)
Chapter 14
A/N #11
Chapter 15 - Stan's Secret
A/N #12
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
A/N #13
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
A/N #14
Chapter 20
A/N #15
Chapter 21 (original draft that has not much use in the story)
Chapter 21 (Official)
Chapter 22
Update
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 11 - Kidnapped

6.5K 160 111
By Euphemine

~Your P.O.V~
Just as I was about to enter the forest, 5 knives (idk why knives i just like them) flew by and pinned me to a tree.

-Di-

But it was too late. My mouth was covered so I could not call anyone. In a hurry, I tried to use my mind to contact someone. It was at that moment I was injected with something that made the world go black. Oh sh*t! Wrong person...

~Dipper's P.O.V~

Help! I heard a scream, somewhere, yet nowhere. The voice sounded so close, yet far away. It was also very familiar, I just couldn't put my finger on it.

-Mabel, did you hear that?

-Hear what?

Just then, i remember who that voice belonged to.

-Y/N is in trouble, we got to go save her!

-But I thou-

-No time to explain, lets go!

We ran out of the shack, only to find that we were too late. They hauled her into a black car parked outside the shack and drove off without hesitation. We ran behind the van as quick as a cheetah until we reached a deserted area of the forest with a huge mountain. A hatch opened up and the van drove in.

I knew immediately this is a government agent's base.

~Bill's P.O.V~

It has been days since I last saw Lummi ( Thx The_better_Bonnie for that cute nickname). I cannot lose another one; no, must not lose another one. She was mine from the start and would be mine forever.

I was mad, really mad, yet also really worried. I got tired pf waiting and went out to search for her. I changed into my human form -Hate this- and went out into the forest.

The first place i went to was the Mystery Shack. I ran straight through the doors that said 'employees only' and heard Stan's voice.

-Hey! Thats for employees only!

I turned to look behind and saw him chasing me. As much as I had the temptation to throw a fireball at him, I couldn't. There was no time to waste. I ran to the attic. No one. Soon, Stan caught up. I ran to the window and jumped out.

-Good bye Stanford Pines!

Suddenly a very farmiliar scent caught my attention. I followed it till I reached one of the government agents' base.

That's when I saw him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 6.7K 76
"Humans are dangerous and cruel. They'll hurt you Pine-Tree. I'm the only one you can trust." - Bill Mabel and Dipper Pines. The two mystery twins ar...
193K 7.3K 24
After Dipper has regained his body and Bill had been taken away from it. Strange things have been up with Dipper and not just the arm pains. ...
35.1K 1.1K 12
(continued after ddandmd, I do not own gravity falls or any of the pictures) After spending the first real quality time with his great uncle Ford...
76.7K 1.6K 34
Sapphire Cipher, the daughter of Bill Cipher, was born with a special ability to access both the nightmare and human realm. Once her dad found out sh...