More Than Magic

By tilldoomsday

First star to the right, straight on till dawns light. In a magical world filled with stars, magic, unicorns... More

More Than Magic
Chapter 1: Ya I'm a bad ass wizard what's up?
Chapter 2: Could he be any gayer?
Chapter 3: Lost Girl
Chapter 4: Is it disrespect your Queen day?
Chapter 5: Resembling my biggest nightmare.
Chapter 6: How about not touching the Queen?
Chapter 7: One word. swoon
Chapter 8: Neverland of course!
Chapter 9: When did we get a pool?
Chapter 10: Remember I'm blonde
Chapter 11: In your bed?
Chapter 12: Worth growing up for
Chapter 13: Messing with Mr. Smee?
Chapter 14: Powerless
Chapter 15: Sure buddy ;)
Chapter 16: I am really worried
Chapter 17: Caution to the wind
Chapter 18: BloodShed?
Chapter 19: You love Tigerlily?
Chapter 20: I can't remember
Chapter 21: Chloe is here
Chapter 22: Mr. Pirate dude
Chapter 23: Tragic
Chapter 24: Just our General?
Chapter 25: Hypocritical
Chapter 26: Not your date
Chapter 27: Her amusement
Chapter 28: Princessa!
Chapter 29: Sparkly and Shiny?
Chapter 30: Apology accepted
Chapter 31: Feared the words
Chapter 32: Allergic to water
Chapter 34: I wasn't asking General
Chapter 35: Will you marry me?
Chapter 36: Queen Athena?
Chapter 37: Not your place
Chapter 38: Tell us! Tell us!
Chapter 39: A slow torture
Chapter 40: I was in love
Chapter 41: Everyones so happy
Chapter 42: Last breath
Chapter 43: I wanted to apologies
Chapter 44: Tinkerbelle
Chapter 45: We are the island
Chapter 46: Darling? Darling.
Chapter 47: Excuse me WIlliam?
Chapter 48: You were dead!
Epilogue
More Than Myth

Chapter 33: To Kiss You

71 7 1
By tilldoomsday

Where is Athena? I wanted to make sure she got back all right before I left to meet Knox at the river but it’s already been so long. Shifting to a standing position on the roof of my tower I take one last look at the castle entrance before jumping off the tower and using my wings to glide down to cloud level.

Since we were in such a hurry for more information Knox and I decided it would be best to go out and look again. He thought we were looking for black unicorns again but I had already done that when I snuck out of his room in the middle of the night. Since he had gotten so used to sleeping in the same bed as me my movements didn’t immediately wake him up. I was able to find one, it seemed weak but I couldn’t determine why so I thought we would get farther with what I have planned for today.

So today we are going to look for something much more rare, a creature no one but me as ever laid eyes on, even my sisters have never seen it because I have never mentioned it to them. I haven’t mentioned the creature to them because for some reason I have always viewed it as my little secret, it’s not because I feared I would never be able to find it again. Finding this creature is much easier than finding black unicorns but that doesn’t mean anyone could find it, the reason it’s so easy for me to find the creature is because the creature is also trying to find me.

    I had first discovered it many years ago when I found it injured in the river unable to move. I nursed it back to health and ever since it has granted me the gift of it's presence whenever I seeked it and today, Knox would experience that gift too, I just hope he doesn’t scream like a little girl again.

Spotting the river hidden at the base a mountain and shoot down, in seconds lending on my feet. I breathe in the fresh smell of flowers and morning dew, this place has always resembled a dream to me. Just the way the suns rays shine strongly through the trees and reflect off of the water in the slow moving river.

Knox sits under a willow tree growing next to the flowing water, he seems distracted as he plays with a piece of grass in his hand so he doesn’t notice me. Clearing my throat, very loudly I might add he jumps up from the ground startled but for some reason when his eyes find me he looks even more startled.

“What?” I ask when his stare never goes away and he doesn’t do that awkward cough thing he does when he's nervous.

“You- Your uh- I mean I um,” He stutters and I laugh walking closer to him and his eyes seem to widen.

“My Disney Knox just spit it out!” I yell in frustration.

He looks down at his feet and then back at me, a defeated look in his eyes “Innocence your bloody wings are out!”

My eyes go wide and I turn my head to view my wings “My wings are bleeding? I didn’t know they could bleed!” I say trying to find what he’s talking about.

“No!” He yells coming over to me and hesitantly placing his hands on my shoulders “It’s an expression, you wings are fine, they’re more than fine, they’re beautiful.”

His eyes stay locked on my wings and as much as I like being admired we have work to do. I retracted my wings, making them disappear behind me and Knox’s grey eyes widen again in amazement.

“Fine, where are those creepy little black unicorns?” He muttered looking around and taking his hands off of me.

“About that…” I say avoiding his gaze. Knox throws his arms up in the air and gives me a pointed look.

“So this is where you kill me? You know I thought we were getting closer! You let me sleep in my bed again! I saw your wings! Wait a minute, is that why? I saw your wings so now I have to die? Well you know what Innocence I’m not going down without a fight!” I quirk an eyebrow at his weirdness but before I know it I’m being thrown over his shoulder and he’s running around the field.

“Knox put me down or I actually will kill you!” I demand while continuously slapping him on the back.

“Not so innocent are you Innocence? You do know that’s not my back right?” What? Oh Disney! I stop what I’m doing and try to wrap my hands around his head but for some reason he stops “Want to take a dip?” He asks and that’s when I realize we're standing at the edge of the river.

“Knox!” I yell and he only respond by laughing but finally after what seems like forever he puts me down, him still laughing “Knox stop laughing it isn’t funny!” But obviously the jerk doesn’t stop “Knox seriously,” I say but I can’t stop the smile that reaches my lips and soon that smile turns into a laugh.

I hit Knox’s chest trying to stop him but I myself can’t even stop laughing and at this point I don’t know why I’m laughing anymore! Knox then wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me into his chest. Our eyes lock and suddenly our laughing dies down, along with the rest of the world.

“I want to kiss you right now,” Knox whispers, leaning closer to me.

I lean in as well but behind us I hear movement and Knox jumps away from me ready to attack.

“Innocence what it that!?” He yells and I turn around to see the creature we’ve been waiting for.

“I’ll tell you if you tell my why you call me that,” I state and he looks at me like I’ve officially gone insane.

“Innocence?”

“Yes.”

“That’s what lily represents in my world! Now what is that?” Huh, isn’t that interesting? I thought he was just trying to piss me off, never had I considered it actually meaning anything.

“Pegasus with a white body and black wings.”

“So I’m going to die?” He asks as if it’s the most set in stone fate ever.

“Well-”

“Well I can’t die without doing this.”

I want to ask him what he means but suddenly his soft lips are on mine, capturing me by surprise. I’m shocked and initially I try to push him away but when my hands touch his chest I can’t help but slide them up around his neck and pull him closer. Immediately Knox grips my hips and crushes me into him, deepening the kiss. His lips feel so soft as they move in harmony along with my own. With all of the things I’ve seen and all that I have done not once in my life have I ever felt something so… powerful and consuming.

All too soon I seem to run out of breath and I am forced to pull away, my lips feeling swollen as I lean my forehead against him, gasping for breath “Oh Disney I must have died before because what just happened was my version of heaven,” Knox whispers, a full on grin spread across his face. I smiled back at him unable to stop myself and pulled him back for a quick kiss, our lips only touching a second or so but it still felt as right as the last one.

As soon as I pull away an instant frown appears on Knox’s face as he sticks his bottom lip out in a pout, adorable “You know we have a Pegasus to check on right?” I laugh and his upside down face deepens.

“I’d rather not talk about that dreadful thing standing behind me.”

“Knox you don’t know anything about it!”

“I know what I see and that thing,” He points behind him at the mythical creature “Is creepy!” I shoot him a pointed glare and tighten my arms around the back of his neck, the action seems to calm him down “Innocence it looks like it want to eat me,” He adds in a lower voice causing me to roll my eyes and step away from the idiot.

“Knox!”

“Fine! Go look at your monster and I’ll identify any substances,” He finally spits out. Knox crosses his arms over his chest and turns around to glare at the creature; my Disney this guy is something special.

“Your ridiculous,” I mutter while going over to the Pegasus and doing the same thing to it as I did to the unicorn yesterday. I really hoped there wasn’t any sign that they have discovered her, she’s the only one and I can only imagine how much power she could generate. I quickly scan her body, this time starting at the horn and then going around, with Knox’s little ‘distraction’ were running out of time “We have to hurry, I’m supposed to help Wilfred plan the meeting tomorrow between me and my sisters and the two queens of Wonderland.”

I reach the wings when Knox clears his throat behind me “Lilly you have to stop that meeting.”

What? I thought Knox would be happy to see his rulers again “I don’t understand?”

Knox looks uncomfortable under my gaze, he makes sure not to look me in the eye as he looks around at our surrounding. Oh great something tells me I’m not going to like this.

“I didn’t really leave on a good note and well they might not be happy about it…” This should be interesting.

“Are you going to tell me what happened?” I ask knowing that there’s a chance he won’t. Knox finally looks at me and slowly shakes his head “Well I’m sorry then there’s really nothing I can do, they have both said that they're coming and to cancel would be an offering of war and that isn’t exactly something we want with Wonderland.”

Knox nods again with understanding and his eyes go back over to the Pegasus but that wasn’t what he was focusing on. I know he was think of a way for himself to get out of it but him being our General he had to be there for our safety.

Returning to the task at hand I move on to the wings and it is there that I discover that some of her feathers have wilted. Before they were silky smooth and refreshed just like mine but now they are dry and falling out, as if her wings are decaying. That’s weird, it’s as if she hasn’t had access to proper water but that wouldn’t make sense we are by a river and it seems fine.

“Knox?”

“Hmm?” He sounds snapping back to attention because he was still deep in thought, paying no attention at all.

“Could you check the water in the river?” I ask, sounding skeptical.

Knox quirks an eyebrow and his eyes travel to the rushing water “Yup,” He says popping the ‘p’ “It’s there,” Oh Disney. I shoot him and glare and with a curious look he makes his way to the water and bends down, closely examining it. I would have thought that he would give up and come back but instead he scoops up some of the water in his hand and takes a sip. Knox stands up and makes a face, quickly spitting out the water “Poison.”

“What!?” That’s the entire kingdoms water supply!

“It’s not poisonous to us, just very specific creatures, my guess would be unicorns and what ever that thing is,” He explains, calming me down.

I am about to ask him to take a sample so we can get Athena to analyze it but a sudden shriek echoes through the sky and I through my hands up over my ears. Knox rushes to my side, mindful of the Pegasus and makes a stance, ready to attack. I watch the sky as a bird comes rushing toward us, I am scared for only a moment before I realize that bird is Direction, then I’m a whole different kind of scared.

“Knox something happened to Athena!” I scream, my heart feeling like it’s going to explode.

“Quick get back to the castle and sound the kingdom wide alarm!” He tells me, grabbing my shoulders and speaking slowly so I’m sure to understand because right now I’m hysterical. My sister could be dead.

****Heyy if you liked this chapter please turn the star yellow... or white depending on the device your using! And be sure to comment your favorite or maybe least favorite parts? I welcome criticism!

Picture ^ or > is of Knox and Lilly by the river, ya... that was an awesome chapter! Except maybe the end because I'm sure you were all wondering what was going to happen to our favorite wizard but I have some sad news to report...

I plan to go over some of the chapters and edit, detail, or maybe add to some of them so this will be the last update for a while, now I know I have said that before and it was less than a five day wait and that could possible happen again but it will most likely be longer but no longer than two weeks I promise! So that's why I gave you such a long chapter and also gave what all the Lilox fans wanted and what all the Wilena fans did not want.

Any way stay classy

TDD <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196 0 114
Tags: Romantic Fantasy, Intrigue, Royal Family, Sexy shifter smex, Love triangle angst, Fierce characters Summary: Mikah Aux Duvrex, Princess of t...
21.5K 778 10
In which a boy who thinks he controls everything meets the girl who actually does. --- Peter Pan is king of Neverland, a mystical island of his own c...
1.2K 576 31
** When a wish brings devastating consequences, Pan must join forces with a fallen star to stop the walking dead before Neverland sinks into eternal...
821 45 23
"Do you really think you're more powerful than me?" "I am Peter Pan! You are not powerful." "Oh, believe me, you don't know what I'm capable of!" One...