๐‹๐ˆ๐Œ๐„๐‘๐„๐๐‚๐„ - James Po...

BแปŸi -wonderIand

เฟเพ‚ เผ˜ึจ๐–ฆน In which ๐ฃ๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ approaches a loud hufflepuff named ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๏ฟฝ... Xem Thรชm

๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐— ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ก๐—–๐—˜
๐—”๐—–๐—ง ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜
1- the beggining of her
2- bee and sky, the duo
3- phat potions
4- meet me in the kitchens, bro
5- surprise...
6- see your future
7- room of requirements
8- WE DID NOT HAVE SEX
9- falling
10-River's regret
11- Ember White's love
12- the ball preparation๏ฟผ๏ฟผs
13-the ball
14- anddd shes drunk.
15- halfassed sorrys
16-sirius's birthday
17- quidditch game
18- thats an idea
19- the smell of comfort
20- late night owlery
21- pack it up ember white
22- Christmas Woes
23- the surprise present
24- its elvendork bitch
25- exams are gross
๐—”๐—–๐—ง ๐—ง๐—ช๐—ข
26- letters
27- guitar
27.5- Nightmares |Interlude
28- last first day
29- the chilling tale of Regulus Black
30- down horsey, down
31- the breakup game
32- trust me and love me
33- when I say run, run.
34- Hourglass
35- scars
36- shut up and kiss me
37- confess your sins
38- day of love
39- So, christmas is still soon
40- the sibling pact
41- New years woes.
42- expecto patronum (the remix)
43- dumblewhore
44- The story of Estelle White
45- Please talk to me
46- Valentines day is cool
47- WE HAD SEX!
48- Order of the Pheonix
49- apprentice
50- N.E.W.T.S.
51- Graduating hogwarts
๐—”๐—–๐—ง ๐—ง๐—›๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—˜
52- Prepare for the wedding
53- Wedding!
55- wtf is a job
56- hell nah.
56.5 - bigger issues | Interlude
57- sincerly, r.a.b
58- e & f
59- h.p.
60- motherhood (cool emoji glasses)
61- copycat
62- The prophecy
63- Christmas!
65- beg
66- bloodied crown
67- Screams and shouts
68- flowers on a grave
69- from Mckinnon
70- secret keeper
71-October 31, 1981
72- recoming
73- the end
๐—˜๐—ฃ๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—š๐—จ๐—˜
BONUS - slughorn's class, 1st year
BONUS - Limerence: the hit film

54- Honey is gross with no moon

10K 336 170
BแปŸi -wonderIand

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

CHAPTER FIFTY-FOUR!
Limerence

" Where did you learn that? "

SHE DID NOT IN A MILLION YEARS EXPECT THAT HER HONEYMOON WOULD BE SPENT LIKE IT WAS A NORMAL WEEK. When Ember and James were preparing their extravagant wedding, one thing they did not expect was that Dumbledore would not allow them to leave the comfort of London for their honeymoon. Every event around their marriage had already been so diminutive to keep people safe from the disasters erupting around them it felt horrible for it to continue that way.

The White Estate was stripped of any evidence that a marriage ever took place. Wine glasses were cleaned and flowers wilted away. The few invited parted with smiles and congratulations. Barley even giving anymore thought to their marriage. Ember and James laughed when they apparated home, celebrating it.

Still, they were told to spend their honeymoon in a safe place in London. Of course, what is safer than their home. Boring, yes. But it would keep them safe. Everyone knew that saftey was the most important thing at that moment.

The now-married couple wouldn't be falling asleep with dreams of walking down the aisle and reading their vows anymore. They would be haunted by the murders committed every day. The monsters they feared in everyday life coming faster and the expectations for them to conquer them heavier than ever. They need to defeat the monsters to protect the ones they love.

She knew the people she loves are going to die. She damn well knew it when Dumbledore got children to fight in the war for him. A single week was all she wanted. A week to lower her guard and have a great time with her James. To not worry about death, death eaters, war, or any of the evils taking place in the present.

She ran a stressed hand through her hair, getting stuck in snags and knots she wasn't bothered to remove. Beside her, James slept soundlessly. The only noises leaving his figure being soft hums. Ember wished she could sleep as easily as him. She knew it would be a blessing since her brain ran too wild to even dare that sleep was a normal thing.

It was becoming a chore to even rest her eyes. The wedding was a great distraction at first but the longer she was able to leave the bliss of it, the more she faced the future. Their official honeymoon would be starting tomorrow. No work. No friends - they had been asked to leave James and Ember alone for one week - More importantly, no order. They would only be called down to help the order on one occasion; multiple people were dying. The likelihood of that happening being quite high these days.

She flung her feet over the bed, hitting the soft rug. Her muscles groaned in protest, just wanting their carrier to have some sort of sleep. Carefully, Ember closed the door and shuffled to get water from the kitchen.

"Blondie?" Came a voice from the hallway. She glanced over her shoulder and smiled at James sheepishly. She must've woken him up. He sighed and walked over to her, wrapping his arms around her body. "Why're you up so early? It's like four in the morning." He muttered into her ear, his voice carrying extreme tiredness.

"I couldn't sleep." Ember shrugged, leaning onto him and drinking her water.

"You barely slept last night too. C'mon, I'm making sure you're getting sleep sometime today. Even if we have to spend the first day of our honeymoon wrapped up in a bed sleeping instead of getting drunk."

She sighed and nodded, quickly chugging the rest of her water before she took his hand and allowed him to lead her out of the kitchen. "Sorry that I woke you up."

"You didn't wake me up. You woke Elvendork up and she decided to spit on my face." James grumbled as he opened up their bedroom door. "Don't feel bad, just get some sleep."

Ember looked up at him, nodding before she climbed into bed. He smiled and kissed her forehead. The action sending the familiar butterflies to flutter in her stomach. "Night, Emmy."

"G'night, James."

🖇️

The sun rose on the mountain line, alerting the chirping birds. The dark began to dissipate and the birds, multiplied, filling the air with more of their songs. The purple and pink hues fade together as the sky overtook with a light blue.

She tossed in bed, hiding her face in the silk pillow. A groan left her mouth. Beside Ember, James tightened his hold on her waist. She was okay with that though, just another excuse to not get up as soon as the sun rises.

Instead, she closes her eyes and leans farther into him. The sleep she was meant to be getting today seemed to be interrupted too soon. Of course, the first day on any normal honeymoon would not usually be spent catching up on sleep... But, at this point, Ember could sleep but would wake up with the sun.

Covering her face with the pillow she begged for a few more moments of precious rest. "Stop moving," James said in a raspy morning voice. "Go back to bed, now."

Ember, though silently agreeing that she wants to sleep in her head, said, "Or what will you do?"

"I'll hide the wine the next time Ophelia decides you two need to talk until seven in the morning." He smirked into her hair. "Now, sleep."

"Right, okay dad. Just don't take the wine away from Lia. You know how she gets." Ember smiled, rolling her eyes.

Her husband smirked proudly and brought his hand up to tap her cheek. "I know damn well how she gets. I thought she was gonna start crying when she was here for our wedding planning."

She laughed and grabbed his hand - which was previously on her waist - intertwining their fingers. She loved the way they fit together so perfectly. As if the two were truly made for eachother.

Ember fell back asleep, James following not too far after. The two were finally able to simply rest.

And they spent the whole first day of their honeymoon sleeping. Whilst their friends laughed together about what the newly weds were doing all week, James held Ember closer.

The next day... oh the next day.

Their wine glasses made a dinking sound when they knocked them together. Ember tilted hers all the way up, getting as much wine into her system. James doing the same exact thing in front of her. The two laughed about anything and everything. Food sat in front of them, most of it going untouched.

Tipsy, drunk, anything in between, the two danced around the house. They had used their wands to move the couch and small table backwards, giving them the whole living room to dance around in.

James spun Ember onto him, the music in the background fading away. She smiled and reached up to kiss him lightly.

He smirked, running a hand up her arm. Ember's own arms went around his neck to pull him closer -if possible. Their warm breaths fanning on each other's faces when they broke apart for air.

"Are we doing this no-" Ember began to ask. However, before she could finish her question James picked her up from her legs, throwing her body on his shoulder like a bag of potatoes. "Okay we're doing this now!"

James laughed, throwing her into the bed. "Do you want to do this now?" He asked, leaning above Ember. His messy hair fell over his face - tickling her skin from their close proximity - and a hand rubbed her arm soothingly.

"Yeah. Let's do this now." She grinned, using the mans shirt to pull him down to her level. Their lips connected in a blur of red.

Ember wrapped her legs around his thighs, jerking to flip him over. He flipped around - not very gracefully - now laying on the bed under her, he stared at her with opened eyes. "Where did you learn that?" His voice strained.

Ember smirked as she kissed his neck. One hand on the bed - supporting her - the other in his hair, tugging on it. "I read."

James groaned under her blissful touch. "Y-you read?" Truly, it was a mystery how anyone could learn to be this good at certain activities from simply reading a few books. Granted, he knew Ember loved to read... but those types of books didn't seem down her alley. She was a romantic though.

"I read and I learn."

Her hand left his hair, moving down to tug at the bottom of his shirt. She lifted herself up and straddled him. Her fingers sent him into a frenzy when he felt them on his skin while she was removing his shirt. Knocking him down, Ember asked one final time before they became nothing more than skin.

ASHLEE SPEAKS!

this is like one of the shortest chapters I've ever wrote but Inwrote it on my phone... on vacation so- also, I think everyone knows this by now but I pre-write my chapters! So this one won't be up till like the end of June but I wrote it during the beginning of June if that makes since? (It's not the end of June, it's the 18th)

Also, they were meant to (originally) get in a battle... because those are easy for me to write for whatever reason- but uhh... they had sex instead- Anyway, Ashlee out!

ฤแปc tiแบฟp

Bแบกn Cลฉng Sแบฝ Thรญch

414K 14.8K 36
โ € โ And in the back of her mind, Katie knew that her words were a lie. Because if her nightmares could creep up into her mind and become her realit...
346K 8.5K 102
โ—‡ Love conquers all; so let us give in to love โ—‡ Sirius never wanted to fall in love. And especially he never wanted to fall in love with a girl from...
2.9K 43 9
Just some fanfic and oneshots of the Marauders! Hope you enjoy, and please leave comments and constructive feedback! [All characters belong to JK Row...