๐‹๐ˆ๐Œ๐„๐‘๐„๐๐‚๐„ - James Po...

By -wonderIand

เฟเพ‚ เผ˜ึจ๐–ฆน In which ๐ฃ๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ approaches a loud hufflepuff named ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๏ฟฝ... More

๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐— ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ก๐—–๐—˜
๐—”๐—–๐—ง ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜
1- the beggining of her
2- bee and sky, the duo
3- phat potions
4- meet me in the kitchens, bro
5- surprise...
6- see your future
7- room of requirements
8- WE DID NOT HAVE SEX
9- falling
10-River's regret
11- Ember White's love
12- the ball preparation๏ฟผ๏ฟผs
13-the ball
14- anddd shes drunk.
15- halfassed sorrys
16-sirius's birthday
17- quidditch game
18- thats an idea
19- the smell of comfort
20- late night owlery
21- pack it up ember white
22- Christmas Woes
23- the surprise present
24- its elvendork bitch
25- exams are gross
๐—”๐—–๐—ง ๐—ง๐—ช๐—ข
26- letters
27- guitar
27.5- Nightmares |Interlude
28- last first day
29- the chilling tale of Regulus Black
30- down horsey, down
31- the breakup game
32- trust me and love me
33- when I say run, run.
34- Hourglass
35- scars
36- shut up and kiss me
37- confess your sins
38- day of love
39- So, christmas is still soon
40- the sibling pact
41- New years woes.
42- expecto patronum (the remix)
43- dumblewhore
44- The story of Estelle White
45- Please talk to me
46- Valentines day is cool
47- WE HAD SEX!
48- Order of the Pheonix
49- apprentice
51- Graduating hogwarts
๐—”๐—–๐—ง ๐—ง๐—›๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—˜
52- Prepare for the wedding
53- Wedding!
54- Honey is gross with no moon
55- wtf is a job
56- hell nah.
56.5 - bigger issues | Interlude
57- sincerly, r.a.b
58- e & f
59- h.p.
60- motherhood (cool emoji glasses)
61- copycat
62- The prophecy
63- Christmas!
65- beg
66- bloodied crown
67- Screams and shouts
68- flowers on a grave
69- from Mckinnon
70- secret keeper
71-October 31, 1981
72- recoming
73- the end
๐—˜๐—ฃ๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—š๐—จ๐—˜
BONUS - slughorn's class, 1st year
BONUS - Limerence: the hit film

50- N.E.W.T.S.

9.6K 343 246
By -wonderIand

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

CHAPTER FORTY-NINE!
Limerence

" Peter is more important than your sorry ass right now. "

N.E.W.T.S. Also known as Nastily Exhausting Wizarding Tests. Examinations are taken by Hogwarts students in their seventh and sixth years. These examinations can have an impact on a student's future career. Though she had already signed up for an apprenticeship, if she failed her N.E.W.T.s she wouldn't be a healer.

The stress was on. Sure, Ember's taken the tests before. She took them last year. But, last year it wasn't one hundred percent going to be the reason she would be a housewife. Not that there was an issue with that. Ember just wanted to be there to heal everyone.

The Hogwarts library's exploded with their average seventh years getting in their final bits of studying. The marauders, and yes including ember, were some of the people. Sat in the farthest seat from Madam Pince.

Ember was attempting to help them study, which, was working about as well as anyone would think it would go. James was being a brat and clinging onto Ember like it was a full-time job. Peter was whining every three seconds because he didn't understand anything. Sirius had fallen asleep on Remus's shoulder making Remus too scared to move.

"Ember!" Peter smiled happily, handing the girl his parchment. "I think I did it!" Ember took the parchment and scanned it over. Though he got one question completely wrong and a few not so far off, Ember didn't have the heart to tell him.

"You did better this time Pete!" Ember encouraged. She wasn't necessarily wrong. "Here, let me come over there to help you." Ember stood up, tugging on James's hand that was around hers. "James, let me go. Peter is more important than your sorry ass right now."

James pouted, slamming his head to the table. "I guess you never loved me then. What if I need help, Emmy!" He complained, pointing to his completed work.

"You're finished, idiot. Peter is not. And I apologize, Pete, but you need more help than James at the moment." Ember gave him a sorrowful look. He just shrugged and went back to glancing over his parchment.

"James, leave Ember alone," Remus whispered, not moving. "Let her help Wormtail just this once."

James huffed, blowing a few pieces of hair from his structured face. "Peter will be fine. I'm the one who needs my girlfriend's love! I'm in pain because of you Ember White."

"Not the first time," She muttered, finally being able to sit next to Peter. "Alright, Peter... So, here when you're talking about..." Ember explained the processes he would need to use and the notes he would need. Though, Peter never noticed, Ember was getting distracted by James's staring.

"Okay... I think I get it this time. I'm sorry Em, I just have a hard time reading and understanding stuff." Peter apologized sadly.

Ember stared at him for a moment, a thought occurring in her mind. "Have you ever been tested for Dyslexia, Peter?" She asked him. Peter shook his head, even confused about what it was. "It's just a learning disorder. I can test you for it later?"

Wanting to be a healer also meant Ember spent a lot of her time doing her apprenticeship. She had been getting a lot of patients who didn't even have a spell or a curse cast on them. It was normal things that muggles prescribed a lot. So, Ember had researched muggle disorders, illnesses, and diseases.

He smiled happily at her, tears threatened to form in his eyes. "Thank you." Said Peter before hugging her.

She smiled and hugged him back, kissing his forehead before she went back to sit with James. "Finally!" He groaned, wrapping her into his own arms. "Wormtail was getting more love than me!"

"James, he might have a learning disorder. The only disorder you have is dumbassia. He needs more care than you do." Ember laughed. Though her words held venom, her voice as sweet as ever.

James pouted and ran a hand through her hair as she scribbled on parchment. "You'll do great." He muttered into her hair.

Ember smiled and lifted her head to kiss him. "You only missed three questions. I think you'll do absolutely amazing, Glasses."

James flushed, hiding the rest of his head into the book of her neck. "You haven't called me that in forever. I missed it." His voice sent vibrations through her body. A shiver involuntarily went down her spine as she gripped the quill harder, threatening to break it."

"You never call me blondie anymore, either," Ember responded. She dismissed the jittery feeling of butterflies through her body from his voice.

"Of course," James whispered. His hand left her arm to intertwine their fingers together. "I prefer Emmy. You're more than just your looks. I like saying your name more than calling you something you could always change. I, however, am blind. I can never remove my glasses unless I want to not see."

"I love you, James."

He smiled and kissed her forehead, "I love you too, Emmy."

Okay, she was going to marry this man.

🖇

"Oh, I failed that!" Ophelia complained. "I did so bad, Ember. Why did I even ever choose to become a hit witch!"

"You did amazing! I'm sure of it. You're a great fighter. If you don't become a hit witch I will stomp over to the ministry of magic and shove their wands up their-" Just as she was getting to the good part of her rant, Ophelia stuck a hand over her mouth and turned her around to be faced with James, Remus, Peter, and Sirius all staring at them.

"Why hello boys. I suppose we should go now, Em." Ophelia awkwardly laughed, taking her arm.

"Wait!" Remus complained. "You absolute idiots- I swear. Anyway, Gryffindor is throwing a party for the seventh year. Everyone but a few Slytherins are invited. You have to come."

"Remus." Ember breathed. Staring at him with upturned eyes. "Are you asking us to a party?"

"Yes!" He gasped, feigned surprise dripping in his voice like poison. "I- Remus Lupin is asking two girls to a party that would be filled with my drunk friends-minus Sirius and Peter."

"Hey!" Sirius yelled. "I'm literally one of your friends, moony! How could you."

Remus gave him a heartfelt smile. "You're my boyfriend, though." He cooed. Sirius muttered a 'damn right I am and went back to walking away from the group.

"I'll be there! Bye guys. Love you, James!" Ember dismissed, already grabbing Ophelia and leaving.

"We need to talk," James told his friends. Sirius would've made a joke but James's seriousness was enough to make him shut up.

Along with the castle a few hours later Ophelia in Ember was getting ready for the hyped-up Gryffindor party. They've been to their parties before. It was no secret in the walls of Hogwarts that Gryffindors had always thrown the best parties.

Ophelia wore a neon green long-sleeved shirt under a plain black one along with her black cargo pants. Ember went for the more simple route and wore a floral cami top with some blue jeans. "I'm done!" she yelled out to Ophelia, closing the bathroom door.

Ophelia grabbed her wand. "Let's go then. I dearly need a Marlene kiss right now." She complained into her hand. "She's been studying with Lily too much. You know how Lils is, she was studying her arse off all month... dragging along Marlene like a sack of potatoes."

Ember laughed at her friends complaining. Though, her words held no lie. If Ember was dead set on studying, Lily was worse.

"You can't laugh at my misery!" Ophelia bellowed. "You had James wrapped around your finger all month. Stupid idiot liking you. I don't know why he would ever dream of that."

The blonde stared at Ophelia for a moment before erupting laughter left her. "Did you really just ask why my boyfriend would ever dream of liking me?" Ember asked, astounded.

Ophelia huffed, "yes."

Ember laughed a bit more before they had reached the fat lady. Or, as Ember liked to call her 'Elizabeth' because really, why would someone base a whole name off someone's appearance. She had a name and Ember would call her that. She nodded at them and swung open, clearly already knowing the events going on tonight.

"Ember!" James laughed, running over to her and giving her a tight hug. Ophelia snorted before leaving them alone. "I missed you so much. I thought I was gonna die!"

"James," Ember muttered, losing her breath. "You're killing me."

"oh."

"Thank you." Ember breathed once out of his arms. James smiled giddily at her. "Are you already drunk?"

"Me?!" Puffed James, offended.  "like I would ever get drunk before the party even started because I've been thinking about a big life change like maybe p-" Sirius cam up from behind James and put a hand on his mouth.

"So, since James is a nervous twat right now, Em. Why don't you go get a few drinks while I take care of this idiot, yeah?"

Ember nodded slowly. Still thinking about what James could be doing. Really what more could he do than be rambling? Sighing, she grabbed one of the cups and took a big gulp. The burning going down her throat. She hook her head and waiting patiently for her boyfriend to come back

"Emmy!" James yelled. Speak of the devil and he shall appear. Ember took another sip before going over to him. "Okay, so since Sirius said I am too drunk me and you are going back to my dorm."

"What if I want to stay at the party." she huffed. James just shook his head and dragged her out of the common room. Not that Ember hated it. She enjoyed bumping along the hallways with him.

"James," Ember whispered seriously once they were in his dorm. Lily was at the party, thankfully. "The first oranges were green!"

"What?!" he gasped. "You're lying. You have to be!"

EMber giggled and shook her head. "Do you have clothes I can change into. Trisha and Taylor are close to plopping out."

"I wouldn't mind," James smirked. He wasn't thinking of the repercussions, clearly. Ember threw herself onto him "Ow!" he hissed. Ember snorted and held on to him like a koala. "If you get up I will give you my clothes."

"Really?!" Ember's head shot up.

"yes," James mumbled.

"Okay!" She chuckled and jumped off of him. "Darling, did you know that a cow-bison hybrid is called a 'beefalo'. You can buy its meat in America. They're weird."

James hummed in acknowledgment. He popped up from his dresser and threw some clothes at her. "Get dressed you swine,."

"I'll break up with you. Don't dry me, stag." Ember pointed a finger to him before throwing off her top, leaving her in nothing but a bra and jeans.

"EMBER!" James yelled, covering his eyes and turning away. "Put a shirt on, gosh. I don't want to see Trisha and Taylor!"

She shrugged her shoulders, clearly seeing no problem with it. "wouldn't be the first time. Okay, let's sleep now!" She gave him big smile before cuddling into his bed. James simply bit back a smile and kissed the blonde forehead before joining her.

ASHLEE SPEAKS!

Early update because I'm going to flordia Saturday! Don't worry we will be wearing masks and practicing social distancing to the best of our advantage!

I got uv glasses B)

Also, do you just ever start crying because your friends don't respond to you for three seconds so you think they hate you and think your repulsive and annoying? So you spend the next 30 minutes laying in your bed crying two days before you go to flordia because your on your period and emotional and you think your friends hate you and talk behind your back even though they 100% don't?!

CAUSE SAME RELATE BESTIE!!!

Ashlee out XD 🤣 heheheheheheheshshheejoedie 🐱 pussy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.7K 732 26
"๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐จ๐œ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐‰๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐…๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ. ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ...
64.6K 1.2K 71
Remus Lupin x OC "You can tell them to sod off because I'm set on making the "Gryffindor Princess" mine." Chase Odair is a tough Gryffindor and a pro...
6.8K 288 10
๐๐Ž๐‘๐ ๐“๐Ž ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐„ โ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’Š, ๐’˜๐’† ๐’˜๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’๐’“๐’ ๐’•๐’ ๐’…๐’Š๐’† โž ๐ฃ๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฑ ๐จ๐œ ๐ฆ๐š๐ฎ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ž๐ซ๐š! ๐ฒ...
29.8K 623 14
"๐˜๐˜ง ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ด, ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ." ***** ๐ŸŒธ๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐š๐ฎ๐๏ฟฝ...