๐‹๐ˆ๐Œ๐„๐‘๐„๐๐‚๐„ - James Po...

Da -wonderIand

เฟเพ‚ เผ˜ึจ๐–ฆน In which ๐ฃ๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ approaches a loud hufflepuff named ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๏ฟฝ... Altro

๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐— ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ก๐—–๐—˜
๐—”๐—–๐—ง ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜
1- the beggining of her
2- bee and sky, the duo
3- phat potions
4- meet me in the kitchens, bro
5- surprise...
6- see your future
7- room of requirements
8- WE DID NOT HAVE SEX
9- falling
10-River's regret
11- Ember White's love
12- the ball preparation๏ฟผ๏ฟผs
13-the ball
14- anddd shes drunk.
15- halfassed sorrys
16-sirius's birthday
17- quidditch game
18- thats an idea
19- the smell of comfort
20- late night owlery
21- pack it up ember white
22- Christmas Woes
23- the surprise present
24- its elvendork bitch
25- exams are gross
๐—”๐—–๐—ง ๐—ง๐—ช๐—ข
26- letters
27- guitar
27.5- Nightmares |Interlude
28- last first day
29- the chilling tale of Regulus Black
30- down horsey, down
31- the breakup game
32- trust me and love me
33- when I say run, run.
34- Hourglass
35- scars
36- shut up and kiss me
37- confess your sins
38- day of love
39- So, christmas is still soon
40- the sibling pact
41- New years woes.
42- expecto patronum (the remix)
43- dumblewhore
44- The story of Estelle White
45- Please talk to me
46- Valentines day is cool
47- WE HAD SEX!
49- apprentice
50- N.E.W.T.S.
51- Graduating hogwarts
๐—”๐—–๐—ง ๐—ง๐—›๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—˜
52- Prepare for the wedding
53- Wedding!
54- Honey is gross with no moon
55- wtf is a job
56- hell nah.
56.5 - bigger issues | Interlude
57- sincerly, r.a.b
58- e & f
59- h.p.
60- motherhood (cool emoji glasses)
61- copycat
62- The prophecy
63- Christmas!
65- beg
66- bloodied crown
67- Screams and shouts
68- flowers on a grave
69- from Mckinnon
70- secret keeper
71-October 31, 1981
72- recoming
73- the end
๐—˜๐—ฃ๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—š๐—จ๐—˜
BONUS - slughorn's class, 1st year
BONUS - Limerence: the hit film

48- Order of the Pheonix

12.9K 382 374
Da -wonderIand

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

CHAPTER FORTY-EIGHT!
                      — Limerence

" To the order "

The door opened and one by one they entered. Dumbledore sat in his usual spot. "hello." he greeted. "Please sit. We have a lot to discuss."

They shuffled into seats, all giving each other weary looks. Every one of their brains ran faster and their heart sped up. Dumbledore stood in front of them, official as ever with his hands crossed at front. "You are wondering why you have been called here. I can see it on your faces." He sighed, "You must know the current state we are in.

"There is a war going on. It's death eaters, Voldemort supporters, and then there will be us. I have made a group of people. They go by The Order of The Phoenix." Ember's breath hitched and she took James's hand. There was no way Dumbledore would be recruiting people who haven't even graduated yet?! "

This is an elite group of people that will be called upon to help in the downfall of Voldemort." He finished.

Every one of them looked around. Some, like Sirius and James, had determined looks. Ember knew they would want to help. Others, like herself, were wearier. These being Peter and Alice. It didn't seem right for them, children, to fight in the war.

It was scary, of course, but they hadn't even got jobs yet. Ember took in a deep breath, "why are you recruiting us now?"

Dumbledore stroked his beard. "In a few months, you will graduate and be thrown out into the real world. I want you to join before you're worried about jobs and apprenticeships." In reality, it would be easier for them to join the Order of The Phoenix when they weren't stressed because of schooling. They would have more time.

That's what Albus Dumbledore excelled in, manipulation. He knew when to get them to join and how. Ember would be easy, her family had already joined. The need to fit in would bite her back one day. The others would follow after her like baby ducklings.

"If you do not wish to join-" he removed his wand from his sleeve, "I am quite good at memory spells."

Ember bit her lip. Most of the whites were already in the order. Most of them risking their lives. Aries had even moved back to London just to work for the order. He left a very important job in America... maybe the order had a point in everything. "I'll do it." She said, her voice surprisingly strong.

James scrunched up his nose. "I will too." His hand became tighter on hers. Dumbledore smiled, he knew they would follow.

"Sign me up, dumbles."

Choruses of 'I'll do it.' echoed through the room. The only one who hadn't pledged their allegiance being Peter. He stared at Dumbledore with a scared look. "Peter?" Marlene asked.

He pursed his lips and with shaking hands said, "I'll do it." Ember used her free hand to gently rub circles on his arm. She knew he was scared. Really, they all were. The whole situation would leave any normal person shaking in their boots.

Dumbledore smiled at them, "Great. We must discuss the formalities. When you graduate in June I will allow you to become a member of the Order of The Pheonix. This will pass by quickly. You will be told to go on order missions where you will take down death eaters. You are the perfect people to join this war. You are young, brave, loyal. I have full belief that you will do amazing.

"Of course, you will get normal jobs and live your normal lives. There will just be the sprinkle of the order being there. No one can know the reason you were called up here today. The order is secretive for yours and others' protection." He clasped his hands together and picked up a few glasses, handing one to each person. "May we toast."

The teens raised their glasses with slightly trembling hands and clinked them "To the order!" falling out of their mouths. It seemed almost involuntary. Teens going to the same school joining a war that may never end.

Ember bit her lip as the liquid swirled inside like spilled blood. The familiar substance making her hand tighten more -if possible- on James's.

🖇

Months had indeed passed in such a short amount of time. It seemed to be moments ago that Dumbledore recruited them. The April weather beginning to roll in also brought something Ember hadn't thought about in a while - Quidditch. Truly, whoever thought that quidditch was smart?

Sure, her boyfriend was the captain of the Gryffindor Quidditch team. That does not mean she enjoyed the sport any more than she did. Along with the fact James wanted her to be there every game. So far, Gryffindor had been doing pretty good with their games. They had only lost once and that was against Slytherin.

As usual, Ember slipped on James's red and gold jumper. It was one of their rules when they began the dating game for Ember to wear his jumpers. And even if they were an item now she never broke far from the rule. Even in smoldering heat, she wore it.

Hand in hand, she walked down to the Quidditch pitch with James. "You got this, I believe in you my sweet little Potter bear." Ember giggled. James stared at her like she had lost her mind.

"Anyway-" Ember finished her laughing, her face turning serious. "I know you can do it, James. I believe in you. You always do great I mean and you look really hot when you fly but that's against the point-"

"Your rambling." James laughed, dragging her along the path to dodge a Slytherin.

"Oh. I suppose I am. Just do your best. I will be talking with Remus." Ember smiled, kissing his cheek. James brightened immediately.

He ran off to get ready, leaving Ember with a kiss. She tried to hide back a smile as she turned around to go up to the stands. Since it was a Ravenclaw game Ophelia and Ember would be sitting with Remus and Peter.

Sirius sat proudly at the commentary stand. McGonagall looking bored next to him. "Hello!" Ember greeted as she slid next to Peter.

"Hello, Ember." Said Peter happily. "Are you ready to watch the game? Oh, gee I am. I hope Gryffindor wins- we were close to losing against Hufflepuff last time. If we win this one we get the cup!"

Ember grinned proudly. "My point stands of Hufflepuff being the best house."

Ophelia clapped her hands next to her. "You are so correct, Em. Hufflepuff will remain the best house forever. No one can stop it."

"Are you forgetting that both Marlene and James are hardcore Gryffindors who would beat your ass if they heard you?" Remus asked the two smiling girls.

Ember was about to speak - mostly just tell him that she and James had argued over this before; Ember won.- However. Sirius's annoying voice boomed through the stands.

"Good afternoon, Hogwarts! I am Sirius Black bringing you the Quidditch House Cup! This will determine if Gryffindor or Ravenclaw deserves to win such an excellent, amazing-"

"Get on with it Black," McGonagall interrupted. Her voice held its usual sternness but inside she was melting. She couldn't imagine what Quidditch games would be like once Sirius graduated.

"Alright then! Starting with the Gryffindor team- my personal favorite- James Potter, team captain a chaser, followed by his two other chasers, the hot Marlene McKinnon and Mia Welsh. Followed by Lace Carns and Leon Carns, the fierce beaters. David Brown as the Keeper and Dorcas Meadows as seeker!" Sirius exclaimed.

People cheered as they proudly walked onto the pitch. After the Ravenclaws were introduced Ember watched James and the Ravenclaw captain exchange hands. The bespectacled boy smirked proudly

"And they are mounting their brooms!" Sirius yelled. "Welsh has the quaffle in possession, passes it to potter- AUGH! intercepted by Tanner. Idiot. Tanner throws it but ah, don't you see Brown is just too good!"

Ember watched the game, a smile on her face every time James made a goal. Gryffindor was up by forty. They had it in the bag. Even if they lost this game they would still win the cup. "Potter makes another goal! Gryffindor is now up by fifty. Doesn't seem like they're stoping. Carns one hits the buldger to Smith! Smith blocks..."

Sirius continued- every once In a while bringing up something random when the game would go slow. Beside her, Peter had begun to knit flowers together Where he got them, she doesn't know.

"Shit. Matthews catches the snitch. Ravenclaw wins I guess." Sirius grumbled into his hand.

Remus sighed, "James is gonna be in a foul mood all night. His last game ever and he loses."

"He won the cup though!" Ophelia raised an eyebrow. "If I won the cup I would be happy. They only lost one game all year."

Ember bit her lip as she frowned. "I'll talk to him later. James doesn't just see Quidditch as a sport. More like a lifeline. He played with my brother and lost, could've sworn I heard him trying in the shower!" She exclaimed giving James a nervous look from above.

"Let's at least check on him." Said Peter, grabbing Ember and Remus's hand to drag them bellow. "He better not bark at me."

Ophelia grinned before going behind Peter and barking in his ear. He immediately let their hands go and jumped into the air, "I hate you, Ophelia!" Peter yelped, smacking her arm.

The blonde girl next to them laughed before she saw James. He sat on one of the benches running a hand through sweaty hair. His anxiousness made his leg bouncing up in down in a rhythm. Only ever stopping when a hand was placed on top.

"Hey." She smiled reassuringly. James looked up at Ember with a stone-cold expression. "You did amazing. I was cheering you on the whole time."

James loved that she did that. It was public information Ember did not enjoy the sport, yet she always smiled when he played. It gave him a bigger reason to win, to be his best. Tight-lipped he asked her, "Why do you only like quidditch when I play?"

"Because I like you." She kissed his cheek. "Now stop being a sore loser and get your house cup."

ASHLEE SPEAKS !

Recently I've just been so off about my writing- I don't know, really. I think it's just a need to actually finish chapters and make people happy because bad writing = sad ashlee

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

64.6K 1.2K 71
Remus Lupin x OC "You can tell them to sod off because I'm set on making the "Gryffindor Princess" mine." Chase Odair is a tough Gryffindor and a pro...
200K 5.9K 32
In which James Potter realises that not all Slytherin's are pathetic. Or In which James Potter meets Clarisse Russo and finds out he's not much into...
152K 3.7K 59
"What's the difference between me saying yes to Potter and you to Black?" "Easy. Potter is in actual love with you, but-" "But?" "To Sirius I'm jus...
333K 9.5K 39
'We'll ๐ฌ๐š๐Ÿ๐ž๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง, the pieces of our broken hearts back together' "I have to brew a difficult potion with him for months. And guess who my p...