{1} ๐“๐ฐ๐จ ๐Š๐ข๐ง๐๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐’๏ฟฝ...

By argentsbows

๐’๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ; ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ ๐จ ๐š๐œ๐œ๐จ๐ซ๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ง, ๐ž... More

01'
02'
03'
04'
05'
06'
07'
08'
09'
10'
11'
12'
A/N
13'
14'
15'
16'
17'
18'
19'
20'
21'
22'
A/n
23'
24'
25'
26'
27'
28'
29'
30'
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐ˆ๐ˆ
31'
32'
33'
35'
36'
37'
38'
39'
40'
41'
42'
43'
44'
45'
46'
47'
48'
49'
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
50'
51'
52'
53'
54'
55'
56'
57'
A/N

34'

8.1K 252 50
By argentsbows

𝟑𝟒' 𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐃𝐢𝐞

꧁꧂

Wanda opens her eyes that adjust to the sunlight, she tried to stand but feels an arm weighing her down. Turning her head, she was met with a sleeping Kol. A small crept onto her face as she recalled the eventful night they had.

The girl tried to pry his arm off but his grip just tightened on her more, so she did the only thing she thought would work. She leaned down pressing a kiss under his jaw, Kol smiled in his sleep also loosening his grip on her. Wanda wiggled her way out of his arms and made her way to take a shower.

After, she walked out with a towel around her body. Kol was awake and was leaning against the headboard with the sheets covering his lower body but his chest very exposed.

"You could have woken me up darling, I would have joined you." Kol grinned watching his loves every movement. Wanda rolled her eyes as she picked out some clothes, "Yes well, thanks to someone I'm a bit sore." she complained.

"I may have gotten carried away a bit." Kol said his smirk growing, "A bit?" Wanda scoffed. "You love it" the vampire said making Wanda smile.

"We have things to do, go get ready." Wanda said, Kol vamp-sped into the shower and when he walked out Wanda was already dressed.

"Hayley needs us to accompany her to Marcel's loft." Wanda said as Kol walked behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist. "Of course she does." the vampire mumbled.

Kol peppered Wanda's neck with soft kisses, the Maximoff girl had to force herself to think straight. She pulled herself out of Kol's lovely embrace "I'll wait for you downstairs, get dressed." she told him as she left their room.

Hayley was waiting as Wanda walked down to meet her, "Can we go now?" the hybrid asked. "Kol should be here now." Wanda said just as Kol appeared.

The three made their way to the loft with Aiden, they walked in and a vampire had their hand in Elijah's chest. Hayley looked horrified as she said "Elijah?"

Gia and Elijah both look startled and mildly embarrassed. Gia takes her hand out of his chest and lets go of him. Hayley looks slightly jealous, which Wanda notices but the hybrid plays it cool and approaches them.

"We need to talk" Hayley told him, Aiden follows Hayley, Wanda, and Kol into the loft. Gia looks as though she's about to lunge for him, but Elijah holds her back.

"We're not here for a fight. Just hear him out." Hayley said, "Speak. I suggest you be succinct." Elijah said unamused. "Please. I need your help." Aiden sighed.

Elijah, Gia, Hayley, Kol, Wanda, and Aiden have been joined by Oliver, Josh, and Marcel. The werewolves explain their dilemma.

"The witch wants soldiers. So now, it's either join up, or pay the price." Aiden told the group, Kol wrapped his arm around Wanda.

"I've known my brother Finn to be merciless, but I'll admit, this exceeds even my expectations." Elijah said as Kol thought about it. "They're just kids. Marcel, you know the Quarter like the back of your hand. If anyone can get them out of here, it's you." Hayley told the vampire.

"Oh? And take 'em where?" Marcel asked, "There's still wolves deep in the Bayou. Ones that didn't take a ring. They can look after them." Oliver told them. "The ones that never sold out, you mean." Marcel corrected making Wanda roll her eyes.

"You wanna look at it like that, that's fine. We did what we had to do." Oliver said defending the wolves, "Your wolves have been fighting us for decades. Why trust us now?" Marcel asked.

"One of the recruits is my little brother. There's no way I'm sending him to war." Aiden said making Wanda give him a small smile.

Marcel looks over at Elijah, who sighs. "Tell us what you need."

"Alright, the kids are being held in the City of the Dead until we bring them through the Quarter to St. Anne's Church. Now, meanwhile, Vincent is holding a meeting with a few humans in the know. The ones who have been...reluctant to fall in line with his new leadership." Aiden said.

"He's going to use the kids to kill any opposition." Kol said realizing his oldest brothers plan. "Activate their curse, send a message to anyone who's thinking about going against him. It's two birds, one... bloodbath." Aiden said to them.

"Okay, so, we'll hit them while the kids are on the move." Marcel said.

"Aiden, make certain you and Oliver escort the children. We'll handle the rest." Elijah said, Wanda and Kol knew they would be helping him in the fight.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait. Esther and her psycho son are already giving me the stink -eye. If these kids go missing on my watch, I'm as good as dead." Oliver said as Kol scoffed, not caring if the wolf died.

"You wanted to help your people and make amends for the past. This is your chance." Elijah said

▵▿▵▿▵▿▵▿

Oliver arrived at the parking garage, Elijah, Wanda, and Kol were waiting for him.

"Where are they?" Wanda asked, "They should be right behind me. Any minute now." Oliver replied. Suddenly, they're surrounded by a large group of werewolves. "About bloody time." Kol smirked.

"Don't bother trying to run. We've got you surrounded." one werewolf said. "What, you don't think that we would be dumb enough to bring 'em here, do you?" Oliver laughed as Wanda started to bring out her magic.

"Yes, I so do apologize for any inconvenience. The little ones you seek are elsewhere. Which, I suppose, leaves you here with us." Elijah smiled. "You're the ones that don't seem to understand! We're not looking for the kids. The witch wants you two." the werewolf said to Kol and Elijah, which made Wanda irritated.

Elijah starts to take of his jacket as Kol rolls his eyes at his brothers antics, "Listen to me very carefully, I told a good friend that I'd do my very best to spare the lives of her people. You leave right now? I will honor that. Stay, and the situation becomes irrefutably awkward." the older Mikaelson threatened.

The werewolf's lip twitches as he braces himself for a fight. The rest of the wolves do the same. Kol turns to Oliver, "You should see yourself out." he told him. "Either I'm in or I'm out, right?" Oliver said.

Kol rolled his eyes and stood next to Wanda as the two prepared to fight. Elijah and Oliver stood back to back.

And the wolves lunged.

▵▿▵▿▵▿▵▿

Wanda sent a werewolf flying roughly into the wall as Kol ripped it's heart out. Oliver and Elijah had finished the wolves in their way. Kol was covered in blood as was Elijah and Oliver.

"Well, I guess this is all they got." Oliver panted, "So it would seem." Kol said looking around then walking over to Wanda to place a kiss into her hair.

Kol and Elijah suddenly scream in pain as their muscles seize up. Wanda gasps as Oliver looks around in alarm and sees that Vincent/Finn has arrived and is casting a pain infliction spell on Elijah and Kol.

Wanda glared at Finn getting her energy webs ready as Oliver lunged but Finn sent him flying knocking him unconscious. Wanda sent a ray of her power towards him but Finn cast a protection spell. Elijah took the distraction as an opportunity and sped towards him in a choke hold position as Kol got up and made his way towards them.

"Perhaps your next body will last longer than this one, brother." Elijah said as he was about to snap his neck when Kol and Elijah were staked in the back. Behind them, Lenore/Esther is standing, having telekinetically staked him.

Wanda sent her power towards Kol enveloping him in it as she slid him towards her, she ripped the stake from his body and sent her magic towards Esther but the witch deflected it. The witch aimed for Kol but Wanda had wrapped him in her own protection spell that was quite unbreakable. Wanda tried to envelop Elijah as well but a car was telepathically sent flying towards her.

Wanda's eyes widened as she tried to stop the car but still felt the impact.

She heard someone scream her name before darkness consumed her.

▵▿▵▿▵▿▵▿

A/n: I wrote this chapter while rewatching WandaVision 😌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 415 17
โ™กโ™ก๐’žโ„ด๐“๐“โ„ฏ๐’ธ๐“‰๐’พโ„ด๐“ƒ โ„ด๐’ป ๐“ˆ๐“‰โ„ด๐“‡๐’พโ„ฏ๐“ˆ....โ™กโ™ก ๐‘น๐’‚๐’๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’”... #3 revenge. 6-04-24 #3 collectionofshort...
26.1K 493 35
Emma Parker was a siphon witch,much like her brother, Malachi Parker(Kai). Her and her brother were sent to the prison world because of their father...
3.1K 80 6
"Believe me, Mav. She deserves to be here just as much as the rest of us. They don't call her Ace for no reason." "And I'm guessing Spades has been...