Distance [Derek Hale]

Bởi louNowakowski

They'd been together for years. Always at each other's sides and yet when the supernatural gets introduced th... Xem Thêm

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Epilogue
If You Want More

Chapter Thirty-Six

1.8K 58 4
Bởi louNowakowski

Wincing as they stepped into the loft, they navigated their way through the crowd who were all jumping up and down to the beat of the music. Grabbing onto the back of Derek's shirt between her knuckles, she walked behind him with the fear that she'd get lost in the sea of sweaty teenage bodies. She couldn't hear anything other than the music - it wasn't even good music.

As they got to the front, she stepped to the side and let go of Derek just as he tried to get to the DJ. The bodyguard stopped him, "Bro, sorry-- the Bloody Beetroots doesn't take requests." Derek glared at him before he tried to get past again but the bodyguard stopped him again, "Bro, seriously. I said, the DJ doesn't take-"

Derek cut him off and twisted the bodyguard's arm behind his back, "he'll take mine." He then turned his focus onto the table in front of them and nodded to the D.J. Grabbing onto the table he flipped it over and the room fell silent as everyone jumped back to prevent themselves from getting hit by the flying equipment. Those who saw it and watched it flinched including Margo who even though she knew it was going to happen, it still shocked her. "GET OUT!" He roared.

"Damn, dude!" Someone's voice screamed over everyone else who were all running from the angry wolf.

The room was completely left blank except for those who were apart of the pack who stayed. Neon paint coated almost everything, the broken speakers were scattered on the floor, and empty cups were fallen on the floor and everywhere they could. There were signs of a few spilt drinks. It was the most obvious post-party display that you could ever imagine and she hoped she would not have to be the one who had to clean it up.

Derek was about to explain the issue of the attack to the pack when a collection of figures all dressed in black and just like the one who'd attacked Derek beforehand. Scott leapt forward to fight but the fight was futile and just like they'd done with Derek, and Isaac beforehand a finger was pressed to the side of his neck stamping on a letter.

They all turned to look at Aiden, "guys...they're all looking at me... why are they all looking at me?" They slowly began to approach and Allison looked around at the pack who were all stood not knowing what to do. Derek had his hand held out in front of Margo in an effort to keep her behind him.

"Somebody do something!" She called out. The creature did the same thing to Aiden, and then the light came through the window and the creatures disappeared.

It was silent for a moment and since they'd gone, Margo stepped forward and crouched down in front of Aiden who was beginning to shiver and looked frozen from the action the masked men had done.

"What the hell were those things?" Scott asked, looking over to Derek.

"Your dad's twenty-four hours are up," Isaac cut in and the group looked to Isaac so that they could see who he was looking at; Allison.

Bringing the cup of coffee closer to her lips, her eyes narrowed as she looked over both of the twins. They were packing for a day which seemed to neglect school and she was growing concerned. She was also growing increasingly tired considering no-one had slept since the wolves were attacked.

"Are you sure you should be going? What if they come back?" She asked, looking between them.

"Well, that's why we're following Scott. He's the Alpha," Ethan began causing her to sigh.

"Maybe you pair should be looking after yourselves before Scott, you two are just as important," she reminded, "and let's not forget that Scott is significantly stronger than both of you. If he cannot defeat whatever goes to him then surely you pair can't-"

"Are you undermining us?" Aiden asked, growing defensive causing her to roll her eyes.

"No, I am simply pointing out that you have to put a value on your own life as well," she countered, "just because you're not Alpha's anymore doesn't make you any less important."

Reaching behind her, she placed the coffee down onto the table and replaced it with two boxes. Turning back to look at them, she held them out to them. Ethan took his own but Aiden opened his mouth, "no butter on the bread and no tomatoes," she interrupted before he could even say anything, "I remembered. I may be human but I'm not incompetent," she teased as she glanced between them.

A small quirk on Aiden's lips showed just as quickly as it left but she caught it. So did Ethan who began to smirk. "I also want you both to watch how much water you're drinking. You're both a little pale..." she trailed off, reaching up and wiping some toast crumbs away from Aiden's face to which he quickly pulled back to dodge, "wait...no..."

"We're fine, we just need to go to school," Ethan assured and she hummed narrowing her eyes.

"You can't go to school with toast crumbs on your face now, can you? Not when you boys have a reputation."

"How would you know what our reputation would be?" Aiden asked.

"Because you're just like Derek," she scoffed, "teens on the cars or motorbikes, leather jackets, you dating Danny, you have some strange fling with Lydia... you're both going to have some form of reputation," she mused, "I may have escaped that hell hole a long time ago but I still know what happens in a high school. Now off you go before you're late," she ordered.

After a couple of goodbyes, she grabbed onto her coffee and left their loft to go upstairs to get to Derek's. He looked like he was ready to go out and like he was on a mission.

"What are you doing?" She asked, her brows tugged close together and he glanced up at her but she was already focused on the coffee in front of her. It was a necessary thing to get her through the day.

"I'm going to keep an eye on Scott."

Looking up to him confused, she clutched tighter at the mug, "why is everyone keeping an eye on Scott? The twins, Isaac, now you?" She asked. "Surely they're not going to appear in the middle of school?"

"When did you speak to Stiles?" He was barely paying attention to his own words nevermind hers.

"Isaac," she corrected, "and before you woke up," she admitted, Derek had taken a couple of hour nap. The loft was still messy from the party which had been thrown the night before but none of them could be bothered to clean it up. "Don't suppose you know what those creatures were, do you?"

"I don't know," he said his voice dismissive as he began to grab onto his keys and she watched him not knowing what to say. Was there anything to say? He stopped just as he was about to leave, "you should get some sleep," he said, pressing a kiss to her temple before leaving.

Hearing the door shut, she took in a deep breath before sighing. She'd already caught up with all of her work for the day and so there was very little that she could think about doing - nothing that she actually wanted to do anyway.

Hearing the sound of the loft door open, she was dragged out of her shallow sleep. It was dark outside, a short while after midnight and everyone had flocked to their beds to get some sleep before the next day - the younger ones had school the next day, technically that day. It was another twenty minutes when the dip in the bed came from behind her.

Before she could even try to turn around a heavy arm fell on top of her, securing both warmth and comfort. "Was everything okay?" She muttered through her own worn state. He hummed in a way of saying 'yes'. "Are the boys okay?"

"They're okay," he murmured again. "You know I'm starting to think the supernatural is the biggest criminal when it comes to our sex life," he scoffed and despite the tired state which was already beginning to steal her consciousness, she released a breath of humour.

"Is that really all you're thinking about?"

"It's important things to think about," was his excuse causing her to scoff.

"No, it's not. Oh," she began, turning around so that she could face him although that didn't stop his hold on her, "guess what?" She asked, giggling slightly at the thought of the hilarious piece of information she'd found out earlier that day.

"What?"

"Well, you know how Michelangelo is one of the greatest literary and art genius' in the world?" She asked, not being able to contain her excited grin.

He frowned, fighting off his own amused smile at the amount of joy that seemed to be filling her, "yeah..."

"Guess what he named one of his poems?"

"What?"

"Guess."

"What did he name his poem?" He asked, not even knowing where to start with the guesses.

"Poem."

"What?"

"Michelangelo the greatest genius in the world called his poem, poem," she said through her laughter and even though it wasn't funny at all he began to laugh himself. Perhaps it was the fact that she found it so funny that was amusing to him, either way, something was funny. "And it's not even about poems."

"I suppose that is mildly amusing," he admitted causing her to roll her eyes as she met his eyes.

"It's hilarious."

"I wouldn't go that far."

"Yes it is."

"It really..." seeing the look in her eyes he sighed, "fine," he muttered.

Reaching over, he rested his hand on her neck softly, his thumb brushing across her cheek. "It's nice to see your face again," he admitted and she smiled slightly.

"I would have done well without seeing your face," she teased, "you're very ugly."

"Oh, am I now?"

"Yeah, so ugly....like very, very, very ugly. I should be telling you every day."

He rolled his eyes chuckling slightly, "we both know I am the most attractive man you've ever seen."

"Are you now? Should we add the most narcissistic man I've ever seen to that as well?" She mused, and he couldn't help the smirk that fell on his face. He chuckled, reaching out and pressed his lips to hers. He rolled over his hand finding her waist and she immediately pulled away. "Why are your hands so cold?"

"Your hands are no heater either," he teased and she hummed with her own smile.

"Yeah but you're a werewolf. If you can't handle a little cold then I'm concerned," she mocked and he rolled his eyes before snaking his hands around her. Pressing his lips back to hers she sank in closer to him the two uniting for the first time in so long. It was hard to remember how much they'd missed each other when they were finally together. All of the missing seconds and minutes and hours which could have been spent together were simply forgotten.

Hearing the sound of the phone going off, both of their joy faded and they looked at the dreaded object with so much annoyance and horror. Reaching over Derek, Margo grabbed onto the device and accepted the call. It was Scott and that meant something supernatural had probably gone on.

"Hello?" She asked.

"Margo?" Scott asked and she hummed to clarify it was her, "Stiles has gone missing." Her heart immediately dropped and she sat up from the bed so that she could focus on the words better. How could Stiles possibly be missing unless there was something else going on? If there was something dangerous or supernatural? He'd never run off, he'd never done anything which could intentionally terrify any of them so if he was missing then the likelihood was he'd been kidnapped, "he phoned me saying that something smells, he's cold, and he's trapped, and someone's in there with him."

"In where?" She was already throwing the duvet back and climbing out of the bed and Derek was quick to follow behind her

"We don't know," Scott admitted. 

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

17.1K 678 35
This is a big crossover of Teen wolf and Supernatural I'll be adding ships not going by any story line besides mine Stiles x Derek Scott x Issac Sam...
15.3K 351 25
'BROKEN' (of a person) having giving up all hope; despairing TAYLOR was a loner, a nobody, ever since the death of her mother she had been that way...
9.6K 234 15
𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐀𝐒 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋 {SLOW UPDATES CURRENTLY} "𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐮𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫...