Multiversity Of Arc [Vol.1]

Oleh Dreadfuljoy

I finally decided to make it.Prepare for a lot of Pyrrha Clam jams. Lebih Banyak

Remnant's Of hatred
A different Ending
Bizarre Shield Hero
Crown of Piety and Love.
Grimm Reality
Nerdcore Of Jaune
Beacon bulls Of Darkness
Knightshade with a side of Madness
Shadecaster with a Coco on The side
The Worst of The Best
HA HA HA HA!
Villainy Of An Arc
Arc of Sadness
Arc of Shenanigans
Arc of Imagination
Announcement
Arc of Equality
Sad News.
Short Chapter(Still alive).
Another One
Collab Chapter
Arc Of Obsession
What if?
Arc of Tribute
My New Avatar.
Arc of Method
Arc of Sharpshooters
????
Arc of Closure

Arc of Selflessness

4.7K 36 95
Oleh Dreadfuljoy

I'm back with a new chapter and we are close to the finale of Vol.1.

(also for this chapter I made Kuoh a place in Mistral.
It's gonna be good.)

Dread: TOP OF THE MORNING TO YA LADS AND LADIES!!

Ebon: Why are you so happy?

Neon: It's probably because he is finally back.

Helix: I'd Argue, but it is accurate.

Dragon: I think it's because his announcement of You know what.

X007: You mean Vol.2?

Dread: Yes.

Ruby: So dread what are we watching today?

Natsu: yeah what is it?

Dread: Jaune is going to— Wait a minute something is wrong.

Ebon: what happened?

Neon: I think his Universe changed.

Katt: Oh...is that bad?

Dread: where did you Come from?

Flynt: Helix brought us here. Hope ya don't mind, We cool?

Dread: We cool. Okay let's start the viewing.

Bleiss: What is going on with my stud?!

Blindfold Swag.

Kuoh Academy. A place that used to be an all girl school Only Few years Ago turned Co-Ed meaning both guys and girls could attend to it. But you see from all the Teachers in the School there was One Who everyone respected and.... loved. And his name was...

Scene changes to Classroom 1-a

Girl 1: Satoru Sensei!

Girl 2: Sensei, I want to have your babies!

Satoru: (You Get used to it...) All Right everyone, take your Seat today we are going To learn about the MLF.

Boy 2: You Mean MILF?

Satoru: No, I meant The Menagerie Liberation Front, formerly known as The White Fang.

Sienna: The menagerie Liberation front does sound better than The White fang...

Adam: True. It sounds more Recruiting than the White fang.

Illia: well it's not bad...but where is The Blonde?

After all aren't those Universes about him?

Satoru: well you see it started with....

For half an Hour Satoru explained how the Menagerie Liberation front started... it's not so subtle Rise to its glory begun for a Drunk Huntsman in the Name Of Jaune Arc Who somehow by unknown means Managed to sleep with The High Leader Of The White Fang....Sienna Kahn.

Said Tigress blushed profusely.

Other girls looked in some jealousy and a bit of shock considering the fact someone who they assumed was of high class was Layed by Jaune, which made them Wonder how did he do it.

Satoru: Ever since then Menagerie was Finally Acknowledged as a Kingdom Of The Faunus. Due to the Arc's Drunk stupidity and Ingenious Thinking. He made the Four Kingdoms Acknowledge Menagerie as a Land Of it's own and Even Expand it.

The bell Rung Signaling the end of The Lesson And School.

Satoru Went To His Home. But before he could go he saw a Black Cat Injured in the Alley Way.

Satoru is is a tall man, towering over his students, and is considered to be very attractive by many people. He has white hair that's often spiked up.

He wears an all-black high-necked jacket with matching pants and dark dress boots.

But the most interesting thing about him that he is Wearing a Blindfold On where his Eyes are.

Natsu: How can he See if he is wearing a Blindfold?

Happy: And Where is Jaune?

Grey: great Question, Hey Dread. Where is Jaune?

Dread: You will see him Soon...

Satoru picked up the Cat and Went Home. After he Arrived to His Home. He put the Cat down on the Couch and Brought a First Aid Kit And Started to Tend the Cat's wounds after that he Bandaged it.

Satoru: well if you don't mind...I'm going to Shower and Sleep. I'll open you a can of tuna to eat.

Blake was Drooling at the Mention Of Tuna.

So was Katt.

Bleiss: Hey silver haired Fuck! Where is my Stud?!

Dread didn't say a word And Just flash-stepped towards Her and Begun to....

Dread snapped his Fingers and Bleiss Came Back.

Dread gave her a Look that said "Jaune May be my Champion, But don't think I won't Torture you using him."

For the First time In her Life Bleiss felt fear. So she just Sat in Silence.

Satoru opened a Can Of Tuna for the Cat and Went To Take a Shower. After he finished with his Shower he went to his bed putting some Sleeping Clothes which consisted of a Black T-Shirt and pants normal ones. And an Sleepmask.

And his mind Drifted to Sleep.

POV-???

Someone woke up in an Abandoned warehouse.

His face was Unseen and we can only see through his View.

But it was obvious he was Unable to move.

A man Came To View Wielding a Briefcase.

Said man wore a Trenchcoat and a Fedora both colored Grey.

Dread snapped his Fingers again and many Restraints appeared on the Entire Audience. The more angry they become the stronger the Restraints get.

Dread: for their Own Good.

Ebon: Okay~

Helix, Neon, Valentine, X007 And Dragon: ( I have a Bad Feeling about This.)

???: You seem scared, Good. My Boss works together with Someone you and Your friends trying to Defeat. What's her name again...Salem?

The man Started to Grunt In anger.

???: Unfortunately for you, I was Tasked with Halting Your Friends. I'm sure they are looking for you. But they are not Fast enough.

*He smacked the man With his Briefcase and Pulled Out his Tools. He picked up A thief's Best Friend....a Crowbar.

Erza: How dare he to torture An Innocent Person!

Glynda: Sir, are you Okay?

Ozpin: No Glynda, I'm not. The Mug in his Hand shows Cracks from his Iron grip

Dread: (So he figured it out.)

???: if you want to blame someone....blame yourself. For being A Huntsman.

The man Swung the Crowbar towards the Person's Face And Ribs and Proceeded to Kick his stomach. Swung the Crowbar towards his Legs and Finally threw the Crowbar back to his Bag.

The Audience was Getting angrier by the Minute from The Hits the Person is Getting. But they were Confused why all Of a Sudden did it show up.

???: Well it's been Fun, How unfortunate that our time has to be Cut short. But don't worry what kind of a Host would I be if I didn't end this with a Bang! Bye, mr.***

Yang: Bang?

Ozpin: No...he didn't!

Glynda: Sir, What's Wrong?

After he Left. The Person heard a Beeping Sound. As he looked around for the Source he Found it, But it was Too late.

The person Was Sent flying From the Explosion But Before he could see Anything a Metal Shrapnel Flew like a Boomerang and Cut both of his Eyes. He felt something fall from his belt Holder but he Couldn't See. His body sank into the Dock as his first and Final words were Garbled.

???(Garbled): I wish I had a Second Chance....to Save them!

And with that the Person Lost Conscious. As he failed to hear something Important.

???: Your wish has been Granted.

Natsu: That heartless bastard, He killed someone just For being a Huntsman?!

Erza: He is Worst Than Scum.

Gajeel: That Sharpnel Cut his Eyes.

Acnologia, Makarov And Ozpin: ( That last voice Sounded Familiar.)

Hour's Later...

Yang: the tracker Beacon say he is in the Docks.

Weiss: He better be.

Ruby: Good, Then will

An Explosion Cuts their Conversation.

Blake: An Explosion! It sounded like it Came from the Docks.

Ruby: N-No...

Natsu: I-It can't be.

Ren: T-Tell me it's a Joke...

Ruby Ran Fast using her semblance to reach the Docks the rest of her Team followed her.

And when She and the others Reached the Docks, It confirmed what they Heard.

After that they Begun to search for the Beacon left on Weapon. They heard the beeps getting stronger but Ruby saw it first.

Ruby went to the Docks where the Noise was the Strongest. And what she saw Broke her Heart...

It was Crocea Mors... covered in blood. But not the Wielder Of it.

Nora: Fearless...Leader?

Bleiss: He never leaves that sword!

Mirajane: Which means...

Mercury: The Person That got Tortured was...

Pyrrha: JAUNE!! She started to breakdown in tears. Seeing The Love Of your life Die would do this To you.

They all started to fall into despair.

(A/n: They are Wearing Vol.7 Uniforms)

Ruby: No-No-No!

Yang: Ruby, What's Wrong.... *sees the Sword* It can't be. VB is...

Ruby: DON'T SAY ANOTHER WORD!

Weiss: Ruby, why are you....? *she see the Blade ruby is holding* Arc can't be...

Blake: Oh my Oum! Ren And Nora! What are we going to tell them. It was Bad enough when Pyrrha Died. But now...what will we tell them now!

Pyrrha: I'm Dead!? How?

Dread: You died defending Mistral from Rogue Huntsman, Particularly Bandits.

Ruby: ARE YOU ENJOYING THIS, WATCHING US SUFFER LIKE THAT?! Why do I have to see my First Friend, My First Crush, The Person That I....Love Die!

Dread: So you finally Admit it, You Love Jaune Arc.
And I don't take joy in watching him die. On your Suffering....not really.(as if, My inner Sadist enjoys it.)

Ebon: also we wouldn't let you watch a World that Has No reason.

Neon: (and We never Said Jaune Is Dead.)

Satoru woke up from his Sleep...dreaming about Kikifuku but as He was about to Get up he felt something pushing him down.

Satoru: (What is this? Something is Pushing me down when I try to get up. Is it sleep paralysis? No I can still feel my hand moving fine. So what is it?)

Satoru opened his eye within his Sleepmask and what he saw was kinda Weird for him.

The cat he brought home was no longer There instead on top of him was a beautiful young woman with a voluptuous figure, long black hair with split bangs, and hazel-gold eyes with cat-like pupils.

Her attire consists of a black kimono, a yellow obi, a set of golden beads, and an ornately detailed headband. The kimono features a red interior and it is open at her shoulders, giving view to her large breasts (Not That he looked,Mind you.)

But what was interesting about her was the fact she had Two Tail instead of one And a Pair Of Black Cat Ears. There were Also the Bandages he Used on the Cat he picked up yesterday.

Satoru: Who...the Hell are you?

???: Is that really The way to treat an Injured Person? Further more How do you even See with that Mask?

Satoru: I have my ways. And Besides...* Satoru flipped her over so he can get up from his bed but ended up making her lay down on the Bed instead. He gets inches closer to her face* A Trickster never Reveals his Tricks~

He then Left His Bed And Went To The Bathroom.

???: my Oh my~ now you got this kitty seriously Curious.

She followed him to the bathroom.(A/n:yes you are reading this Correctly.) And She Took His Blindfold which he already put on in advance and She Saw his face.

???: woah~

Satoru: What is it?

They only saw the back of his head.

???: Why would you hide This From me, Tall, White and Handsome? When Satoru blinked she was shocked.

Satoru: Handsome? Yeah right, Just give me my Blindfold....is something wrong?

???: What happened to your Eyes?

Satoru: Oh that...had an Accident. Nothing too serious. Now are you going to stand here all day, or you had Something else in mind here~?

Everyone in the Audience became Intrigued.

Only Dread and The Others Knew.

??? Just blushed and Left. But after she left she smiled seductively towards him.

???: oh it's going to be Fun.

Later that Day~

Satoru went to his Class to teach, But he received news of a New student coming to his Class.

Satoru: Settle Down everyone! We have a New student today.

The student walked to the Classroom.

Satoru: Say hello to....(She is looking Familiar especially with those cat ears.....Wait a minute Cat ears?) 

She wrote her name on the Board.

Kuroka Tojo.

Kuroka: My name is Kuroka Tōjo. I'm 17 years old (🧢) and I'm dating someone so sorry boys. But this kitten is already taken. Nya~

Satoru: So your name is Kuroka?

Kuroka: Is us living together not enough for you, Naughty Boy~?

Boys: SO JEALOUS!!

Girls: THAT BITCH!

Funny enough the same thing happened in the theater.

Although the girls didn't know why they felt that.

Dread and the others knew.

After school ends...

Satoru prepared to go home, But before that he felt something.

He went to the Fountain and saw a shadow coming towards him, Which he negated.

Satoru jumped from the position he was in earlier.

And saw a horrific monster nothing like the Grimm. It was a special grade cursed spirit.

Ruby: What is that....?

Yang: I don't know but it's ugly.

Blake: and Don't forget terrifying!

(The womb spirit that could fire Arrows)

The womb spirit tried to leave only to get...

Natsu: that's so Cool!!

Erza: I didn't even see him move...

Qrow: He is strong!

Satoru: Oi, Oi If you want to act tough make sure, you can back that up!

He grabbed the Curse hand and started to palm strike its Stomach continuously until he kicked it into the Air.

Satoru pointed his finger towards it.

Satoru: Red swallows all around it. So what will happen when you are swallowed by the Void? Jujutsūshiki Hantēn: Aka!

He fired the beam at the Curse and Effectively Exorcised it

Satoru: don't write checks your energy can't cash.

The Screen shows the sky being Split open with a hole in them. And Satoru Just heads back home.

Little did he know, he was about to get something interesting.

Yang: What was that Red energy thing?!

Nora And Ruby And Wendy: That was awesome!

Dread: That's Cursed Energy, Much different than Aura.

Ozpin: How is it Different than Aura?

Helix: well it has positive Cursed energy and Negative Curse Energy. And it doesn't act like an instant shield the same way Aura does. They have to force it to guard them.

Ozpin: I See.

Satoru went to his home only to see a letter layed in the Ground. All it said was reunion.

And it was Tomorrow, He kept that envelope. And went to the shower.

After he Took a Shower he went to his room but before he could...

Kuroka: you know I really think you should wear more tight Clothes, You got a Killer bod. Own up to it.

Satoru: umm... sure. * his towel bind fell off. Revealing his masculinity*

Kuroka: Ara-Ara~ And here I thought you were compensating for something. Nya~

But you can see she was blushing Profusely.

Same could be said for the girls at the Theater.but they still didn't know why.

Satoru: (Not the First time it happened...)

Some of the guys agreed on that having a fair share of humiliations in their life.

Satoru Just Went To His Room And put On some Clothes and went to sleep. Tomorrow was a Sunday.

Sunday morning.

Satoru woke up feeling refreshed, and got ready he looked at the envelope and saw it was today's date. Which meant he had to get ready.

He left the House at The After noon to pick up
A suit he needed to get out of Kuoh territory a bit. So why not go to Vale.

Scene change...

It was Evening... and Team Rwby were in the Club with their respected partners....and wives.

Dread: oh yeah... I knew I forgot something. Okay so in that universe Apparently ruby and Weiss got married and the same could be said for Yang and Blake.

Ebon: Ren And Nora got married too...

Those that were mentioned looked at their respective partners and said.

Ruby and Weiss: I don't swing that way/ I like Jaune.

Ren And Nora: Boop/ my love....

Yang and Blake: If I'm curious/ maybe?

Ruby: can't believe it's been a decade since we defeated Salem.

Weiss: That victory was bittersweet, Ruby. But I admit that....he should have been here.

Ruby: I wish I could've told him I liked him... but I'm glad to have you in my life.

Weiss, Yang And Blake: (Maybe it's good thing she doesn't know I liked him too...)

Dread: Sorry, Sorry....missed a piece of information..

Dragon: Give me That! Okay so apparently This Jaune was actually Friends with all of team Rwby not just Ruby. He actually became friends with them All. And it helped he didn't look at them like Steak. He genuinely cared about all of them. Hell he went out of his way to make yang happy after she lost in a match to Nora...on coffee.

Every Ren in the Multiverse Quaked in fear.

Valentine: It would appear that it grew to a bit of romantic feelings towards the young blonde. And it apparently only grew as they got older. I think that the only reason she lost was because she brought his name up to Team Rwby and NR.

Ruby: we didn't even find his body. Nora And Ren were so Devastated. You know guys there is a slim hope somewhere in my heart. That he is still alive.

Then they started to hear the people in the Club talking about Someone. And when they saw the reason for the Commotion. Deny it all they wanted their Heart skipped a beat.

Satoru walked into the Club but what was different was that he had sunglasses. And he was dressed formally.

Everyone and I mean everyone had to admit that Satoru was a Handsome Person But he looked familiar somehow.

Satoru: yo. Your team Rwby right?

Ruby: y-y-Yeah. Who are you?

Satoru: I'm hurt. You really don't remember your Best Friend...........Crater Face~?

Ruby/ruby: What/what?

Yang/yang: Jaune/Lover Boy?

Now that everyone realized that Jaune lives they bursted into joy.

But the girls realized there was another hussy after their man. They got jealous.

Jaune: well I guess I would find it hard to believe as well.

Blake: But we thought you died....

Weiss: we didn't find your body.

Jaune: well I did die. But I came back somehow, somewhere someone heard my dying breath. Now I'm here.

Ruby ran towards him and hugged him as hard as she could...and to her relief he was real, he was here. And that was all that matter to her.

Jaune gets punched in the Stomach by a Weak Punch.

Ruby: how could you do something like that? How could you just die... how could you leave me, all of us? She was Tearing up.

Jaune Hugged Her and said.

Jaune: All That matters is that now I'm here and I'm not leaving. And besides if I leave who will feed Kuroka and make sure she doesn't act out of line?! I swear I don't think she can cook with burning or Flooding something.

All four of them: Who?

Ruby: Jaune....who is Kuroka?

Jaune: She is my Roommate... and she live in my house, why?

All four of Them: SHE IS WHAT!?!!??!?!!

The Screen turns Black...

Dread: and that's it, Have good night everyone.

Everyone: night Dread.

Dread: it's good to be back.

A Portal Opened From above and what Came from it shook Dread. (The Others Left.)

A bloodied and beaten up Jaune fell from the Portal.

Jaune: I'm s-Sorry.

Dread: don't say another word. Kai kai.

Dread Teleported Himself And Jaune To a Healing chamber and placed him there.

Dread: what doesn't kill you simply makes you stronger Kid, And you are about to become real strong.

And Cut!

I'm back.

Was The Chapter Good?

Yes

Or

No

Was there plotholes?

Yes

Or

No

Will Jaune Survive?

Yes

Or

No

What happened to Jaune?

Also tell me if this chapter should be a stand alone story.

Yes

Or

No

Bye..

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

953 4 6
This story takes place after RWBY x Justice League crossover, not sure how many chapters I plan on making for this story.
36.8K 411 28
This is my first story so please dont be too judgy about it I dont own any of the pictures or videos used
4.7K 72 37
Cross posted on Ao3 and Fanfiction Inspired by Shikinami64 and Gold-Sith to start from scratch. I'm mainly focusing on my favorite RWBY characters. ...
31K 812 32
Just read the damn thing.. (I don't not own ANYTHING here, RWBY, JJK, or any other pictures and stuff I say isn't owned.)